Where in the Game #7
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Dead Space (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,750
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
U N I V E R S A L G A M I N G ' S
WHERE IN THE GAME #7

It's time for another round of figuring out where I am in a particular game!

How It Works
  • For this round, the location will be within a specific named area of the respective chapter, given that most chapters have distinctive visual styles to them.

• To give everyone a chance, I am limiting the number of guesses per day to 2 per member. I am not going to put a time limit between the 2 guesses.

• I may make adjustments to the game if necessary; furthermore, I am open to any suggestions for the game anyone has.

So for this gaming vacation, I decided to take a trip to Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door, but where did I go to stare at myself in the night sky? Hmm

[Image: tgZaaLj.png]
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,750 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
U N I V E R S A L G A M I N G ' S
WHERE IN THE GAME #7

It's time for another round of figuring out where I am in a particular game!

How It Works
  • For this round, the location will be within a specific named area of the respective chapter, given that most chapters have distinctive visual styles to them.

• To give everyone a chance, I am limiting the number of guesses per day to 2 per member. I am not going to put a time limit between the 2 guesses.

• I may make adjustments to the game if necessary; furthermore, I am open to any suggestions for the game anyone has.

So for this gaming vacation, I decided to take a trip to Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door, but where did I go to stare at myself in the night sky? Hmm

[Image: tgZaaLj.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿค๐Ÿ’œ / ๐Ÿฉท๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’™
Moderators
Currently Playing
Supermarket Simulator (PC) | Pokรฉmon Violet (Switch) | Cassette Beasts (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,917
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
I know precisely where this is but I'll leave it to someone else to figure out ROFL
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,917 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
I know precisely where this is but I'll leave it to someone else to figure out ROFL
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,750
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Since nobody else has opted to put in an answer, I'm just going to give the victory to Shira.

For anyone who doesn't know the location, it's Doopliss' boss room. I didn't realize it was such an important location when I took the image because I was using noclip.website and it just had the room listed as Belfry so I thought it was just a regular room you'd only be in briefly (especially as I didn't remember the room myself lol).
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,750 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Since nobody else has opted to put in an answer, I'm just going to give the victory to Shira.

For anyone who doesn't know the location, it's Doopliss' boss room. I didn't realize it was such an important location when I took the image because I was using noclip.website and it just had the room listed as Belfry so I thought it was just a regular room you'd only be in briefly (especially as I didn't remember the room myself lol).
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,670
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
I also knew but didn't want to say either, although I was going to go with Creepy Steeple as that's the name of the building the room is in because I thought only saying Doopliss' room might be too basic of answer. XD
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,670 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
I also knew but didn't want to say either, although I was going to go with Creepy Steeple as that's the name of the building the room is in because I thought only saying Doopliss' room might be too basic of answer. XD
ShiraNoMai Offline
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,917
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Eh, I think both answers are apt. Doopliss' room is located inside Creepy Steeple, it's more descriptive to give the exact location rather than the general area, in this case. If he showed like, say, a corner of a random room in this dungeon I'd say just the name of the place would be fine cuz they don't have particular descriptors (unless you wanna be very particular about what items are in the room, etc, but who's doing that)
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,917 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Eh, I think both answers are apt. Doopliss' room is located inside Creepy Steeple, it's more descriptive to give the exact location rather than the general area, in this case. If he showed like, say, a corner of a random room in this dungeon I'd say just the name of the place would be fine cuz they don't have particular descriptors (unless you wanna be very particular about what items are in the room, etc, but who's doing that)