First Game You Played and Disliked?
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Dead Space (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,450
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
A little similar to another thread we have here about First Game by Platform/Genre except focused on games we've played but didn't like, since I was curious what everyone's first disliked game was. LOL

If you want you can do the first per platform/genre or just the first one you ever played and disliked.

For me I'm trying to remember if the first game I disliked was on PS1 or PS2, and then which on either platform was actually the first. I can think of a few games I definitely disliked and returned but I don't think any of them were the first to get that reaction from me. Hmm
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,450 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
A little similar to another thread we have here about First Game by Platform/Genre except focused on games we've played but didn't like, since I was curious what everyone's first disliked game was. LOL

If you want you can do the first per platform/genre or just the first one you ever played and disliked.

For me I'm trying to remember if the first game I disliked was on PS1 or PS2, and then which on either platform was actually the first. I can think of a few games I definitely disliked and returned but I don't think any of them were the first to get that reaction from me. Hmm
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 9,044
Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
I didn't like Castle Explorer at first: I had nightmares about getting locked in the dungeon! Although, once I got over that, I did enjoy the game.

I also had a love/hate relationship with Hot Wheels Stunt Track Driver, which frustrated me when I kept crashing - but, I think I had too much fun with it when it went well for me to say I straight-up 'disliked' it.

To be honest, if I disliked any games back then, it would probably have been because they were boring - in which case, I would have played them once or twice, and then forgotten about them!
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 9,044 Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
I didn't like Castle Explorer at first: I had nightmares about getting locked in the dungeon! Although, once I got over that, I did enjoy the game.

I also had a love/hate relationship with Hot Wheels Stunt Track Driver, which frustrated me when I kept crashing - but, I think I had too much fun with it when it went well for me to say I straight-up 'disliked' it.

To be honest, if I disliked any games back then, it would probably have been because they were boring - in which case, I would have played them once or twice, and then forgotten about them!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,450
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Not counting demos (because that's kinda unfair), the first game I might have played and disliked would be a game called Rascal on PS1. I have no idea why I got a copy of it (my parents never bought games for me without knowing up front if I was interested in it) and I remember it just felt terrible to play. Until I went to grab that Wikipedia link for the game I didn't know it's considered one of the worst games ever made, so if this is the first game I ever disliked period I certainly picked an unquestionably dislikable one. LOL
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,450 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Not counting demos (because that's kinda unfair), the first game I might have played and disliked would be a game called Rascal on PS1. I have no idea why I got a copy of it (my parents never bought games for me without knowing up front if I was interested in it) and I remember it just felt terrible to play. Until I went to grab that Wikipedia link for the game I didn't know it's considered one of the worst games ever made, so if this is the first game I ever disliked period I certainly picked an unquestionably dislikable one. LOL
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,391
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Never head of Rascal, thank god I didn't.

There probably was from the PS1 era but I can't remember. Sonic 3D Blast for Windows I believe may have been the first full game I got for some reason, I don't remember how, which I could not play at all thus just disliked. Just kept falling off the map and couldn't control the character. Didn't return it, I also don't know what happened to it because it's not with my other PC games that I owned around that time (late 90's, early 20's) and still have.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,391 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Never head of Rascal, thank god I didn't.

There probably was from the PS1 era but I can't remember. Sonic 3D Blast for Windows I believe may have been the first full game I got for some reason, I don't remember how, which I could not play at all thus just disliked. Just kept falling off the map and couldn't control the character. Didn't return it, I also don't know what happened to it because it's not with my other PC games that I owned around that time (late 90's, early 20's) and still have.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Last Game You Played ShiraNoMai 1,080 440,723 Jun 26th, 2024, 12:54 PM
Last Post: Mr EliteL
  Do You View Smash Bros. as a Party Game or a Fighting Game? Moonface 5 981 Aug 2nd, 2023, 03:38 AM
Last Post: ShiraNoMai
  Recommend 10 Games To Someone Who Has Never Played Games Moonface 9 4,586 Mar 9th, 2021, 06:35 AM
Last Post: Dragon Lord
  The Main Character of the Last Game You Played is Coming to Kill You... Moonface 13 8,623 Jun 30th, 2020, 05:07 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  Game creator Content ID'd on his own game Maniakkid25 4 5,082 Dec 7th, 2019, 12:59 AM
Last Post: Moonface