I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,371
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
For me I have dealt with myPHP and IF boards mostly I think it was cause they were the most popular free forums service. I'm not really sad that it gone, but I am sad that the old UG is now a tapatalk trash bin.

Rest in peace old UG may the angels sing thee to thy rest.
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,371 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
For me I have dealt with myPHP and IF boards mostly I think it was cause they were the most popular free forums service. I'm not really sad that it gone, but I am sad that the old UG is now a tapatalk trash bin.

Rest in peace old UG may the angels sing thee to thy rest.
King Atem Offline
Playstation King
Currently Playing
Ni No Kuni: WotWW HD [PS4]
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2 | PS4 | Switch
XP: 1,163
Chrono (Shiny) Tomb Raider Fallout 
(Sep 17th, 2018, 06:48 AM)Yuri Wrote:
I'm not really sad that it gone, but I am sad that the old UG is now a tapatalk trash bin.
Actually, I just checked & UG zbs is still on zbs. It's yet to get a tapatalking.
King Atem Offline
Playstation King
Currently Playing
Ni No Kuni: WotWW HD [PS4]
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2 | PS4 | Switch
XP: 1,163 Chrono (Shiny) Tomb Raider Fallout 
(Sep 17th, 2018, 06:48 AM)Yuri Wrote:
I'm not really sad that it gone, but I am sad that the old UG is now a tapatalk trash bin.
Actually, I just checked & UG zbs is still on zbs. It's yet to get a tapatalking.
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Man they are really slow about converting it over huh? I mean I'm not complaining, but kinda shocked it still there.

So I actually decided to check too for the heck of it and my first thought on seeing the old forum: "The new forum looks soooooo muchhh betterrrrrr!"

I'm kinda shocked cause the change only happened a few months ago, but I already feel that way.
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Man they are really slow about converting it over huh? I mean I'm not complaining, but kinda shocked it still there.

So I actually decided to check too for the heck of it and my first thought on seeing the old forum: "The new forum looks soooooo muchhh betterrrrrr!"

I'm kinda shocked cause the change only happened a few months ago, but I already feel that way.
lp0 on fire Offline
PC Load Letter WTF does that mean?!
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
XP: 3,152
Uncharted Tomb Raider Tekken 
(Sep 17th, 2018, 06:55 AM)Yuri Wrote:

There seems to be no rhyme or reason as to when they convert boards, they converted the support board before they were even done, which even took Brandon by surprise.

Zaythus Network Community Lifeboat man I suck at advertising stuff...
[Image: pcmascot.png]
Putting the 'Percussive' in 'Maintenance' since Before (most of) you were born.
Any post do not reflect the views of Zaythus Netwroks Inc nor it's new Murderous OverLoard Tap A Talk (hereby referred to as "TAT").
Any posts do not necessary reflect the views of the poster, after all he does shitpost from time to time, like right now.

Percussive maintenance - the art of whacking the crap out of an electronic device to get it to work again.
We need Tables!
The community's grumpy old man who goes on long winded rants.
WARNING: This post contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
[Image: BDay-18-2nd.png]
[Image: ZUW3rka.gif]
Spooky scary skeletons
Send shivers down your spine
Shrieking skulls will shock your soul
Seal your doom tonight
[Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_qbGJuxCYY]
https://i.imgur.com/DVjkd5Z.gif
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
XP: 3,152 Uncharted Tomb Raider Tekken 
(Sep 17th, 2018, 06:55 AM)Yuri Wrote:

There seems to be no rhyme or reason as to when they convert boards, they converted the support board before they were even done, which even took Brandon by surprise.
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Tapatalk truly a most wise and wonderful company.

Convert the support forum before you support everything else! So nobody can get help! XD
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her

Convert the support forum before you support everything else! So nobody can get help! XD
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
(Sep 17th, 2018, 03:47 PM)Yuri Wrote:

Have you seen their support forum? Its a mess they provide little to no support normally.
The same staffer will post two different answers to the same question in different topics, Winter comes off as an ass.
Their moderation is ad ho, piss poor, and its clear they are also tyrants who let things slip though.

Any post do not reflect the views of Zaythus Netwroks Inc nor it's new Murderous OverLoard Tap A Talk (hereby referred to as "TAT").
Any posts do not necessary reflect the views of the poster, after all he does shitpost from time to time, like right now.

Percussive maintenance - the art of whacking the crap out of an electronic device to get it to work again.
We need Tables!
WARNING: This post contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Spooky scary skeletons
Seal your doom tonight
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race

Have you seen their support forum? Its a mess they provide little to no support normally.
The same staffer will post two different answers to the same question in different topics, Winter comes off as an ass.
Their moderation is ad ho, piss poor, and its clear they are also tyrants who let things slip though.
Hotspot Offline
Does this avatar make me look fat?
Currently Playing
Overwatch, Legend of Zorldo: Breath of the Winds
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2
XP: 268
Mega Man Bioshock 
I think we need sappy music. 

When I was 14, in 2004, I originally started a Rave Master forum with Proboards. (It is so ugly looking, that even other websites laugh at it. It's also still around, you can search up Rave Master forum, and it's always the first one to pop up. lol)
I decided to try Invision free, around 2005-2006 is. That's when I made my SuikoCross forum, for the Suikoden and Chrono games. Eventually, they converted to Zetaboards. I ended up merging all of my forums, because three forums is one too many. That's when I made, SuikoKyaCross.

But the sad thing is, I really liked how Zetaboards worked. It was literally perfect with how I wanted to do things, the theme designs, being able to post youtube videos as tiny boxes, so you could listen to them instead. All sorts of cool stuff. So it's sad to see it go! 
Thank goodness I kind of don't really do forums anymore, otherwise I'd be 50 more times upset about it. Now it's just a matter of commenting "Poop" on my now converted tapatalk forums, so they don't get deleted.. this way I can continue to save posts (Which I haven't done for a while cause I'm lazy.) 

But yeah, this Brandon dude seems like he just doesn't care. I don't think we should invite him to any of our fancy parties, quite frankly. I don't think he should be invited!

Some of my posts are satire, so don't take me too seriously! : P
Hotspot Offline
Does this avatar make me look fat?
Currently Playing
Overwatch, Legend of Zorldo: Breath of the Winds
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2
XP: 268 Mega Man Bioshock 

When I was 14, in 2004, I originally started a Rave Master forum with Proboards. (It is so ugly looking, that even other websites laugh at it. It's also still around, you can search up Rave Master forum, and it's always the first one to pop up. lol)
I decided to try Invision free, around 2005-2006 is. That's when I made my SuikoCross forum, for the Suikoden and Chrono games. Eventually, they converted to Zetaboards. I ended up merging all of my forums, because three forums is one too many. That's when I made, SuikoKyaCross.

But the sad thing is, I really liked how Zetaboards worked. It was literally perfect with how I wanted to do things, the theme designs, being able to post youtube videos as tiny boxes, so you could listen to them instead. All sorts of cool stuff. So it's sad to see it go! 
Thank goodness I kind of don't really do forums anymore, otherwise I'd be 50 more times upset about it. Now it's just a matter of commenting "Poop" on my now converted tapatalk forums, so they don't get deleted.. this way I can continue to save posts (Which I haven't done for a while cause I'm lazy.) 

But yeah, this Brandon dude seems like he just doesn't care. I don't think we should invite him to any of our fancy parties, quite frankly. I don't think he should be invited!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,552
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I think Brandon cared for ZB, but just executed his idea for saving it in a poor manner. Had TT been like a ZB 2.0 instead of a .2 people may have been more receptive to it.

As for old UG I'm glad it didn't convert yet. I plan to scrape it soon so I don't have to rely entirely on Tapatalk for that data to remain existent.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,552 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I think Brandon cared for ZB, but just executed his idea for saving it in a poor manner. Had TT been like a ZB 2.0 instead of a .2 people may have been more receptive to it.

As for old UG I'm glad it didn't convert yet. I plan to scrape it soon so I don't have to rely entirely on Tapatalk for that data to remain existent.
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
(Sep 17th, 2018, 05:38 PM)percussive maintenance Wrote:

I have never been there at all and I only know about it cause of Moony. Thank you Moony for saving me the hassle of dealing with coding a forum! XD
(Sep 17th, 2018, 06:06 PM)Hotspot Wrote:

I don't think we should invite him to any of our fancy parties, quite frankly. I don't think he should be invited!
I love this idea! Where should this party be hosted?
(Sep 17th, 2018, 06:36 PM)Moonface Wrote:

By scrape what do you mean exactly? Get the data from it or delete it entirely?  Hmm
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
(Sep 17th, 2018, 05:38 PM)percussive maintenance Wrote:

I have never been there at all and I only know about it cause of Moony. Thank you Moony for saving me the hassle of dealing with coding a forum! XD
(Sep 17th, 2018, 06:06 PM)Hotspot Wrote:

I don't think we should invite him to any of our fancy parties, quite frankly. I don't think he should be invited!
I love this idea! Where should this party be hosted?
(Sep 17th, 2018, 06:36 PM)Moonface Wrote:

By scrape what do you mean exactly? Get the data from it or delete it entirely?  Hmm
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Scrape as in copy all the data and export it into a usable format. However, seems Tapatalk heard my idea because OGUG got converted. I think it can still be scraped though, but I'll probably do it when I'm bored and have the free time to do it. Same for EGF (OGOGUG) although I'll probably regret saving the amount of cringe that place has.

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Scrape as in copy all the data and export it into a usable format. However, seems Tapatalk heard my idea because OGUG got converted. I think it can still be scraped though, but I'll probably do it when I'm bored and have the free time to do it. Same for EGF (OGOGUG) although I'll probably regret saving the amount of cringe that place has.
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
Well maybe just keep that scrape under lock and key Tongue

We need Tables!
Spooky scary skeletons
Seal your doom tonight
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
Well maybe just keep that scrape under lock and key Tongue
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,123
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Oh God, my eyes! It looks so - oh GOD NO!

Damn it finally happened to our forum. Yeesh. I remember only one thing from EGF worth saving. More specifically a topic, more so a moment. I think Moony, Shira and Yuri will know which one I have in mind. There's probably others, but I need remembering. XD
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,123 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Oh God, my eyes! It looks so - oh GOD NO!

Damn it finally happened to our forum. Yeesh. I remember only one thing from EGF worth saving. More specifically a topic, more so a moment. I think Moony, Shira and Yuri will know which one I have in mind. There's probably others, but I need remembering. XD
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
I don't know what your talking about EL.

Any mention of this previous UG or EGF forum obviously are just figments of your imagination! <_<

Let the past cringe stay dead and do not unearth it! D:
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
I don't know what your talking about EL.

Any mention of this previous UG or EGF forum obviously are just figments of your imagination! <_<

Let the past cringe stay dead and do not unearth it! D:
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Well, today marks the true end of ZetaBoards, as all the servers went offline today, meaning any non-migrated boards will now be lost forever unless someone requests their migrations.

From a glance at the TT support forums, there are people who discovered this news today when their boards no longer loaded because they weren't migrated despite being active communities. Sure, TT can recover those boards but from the one ZB board that hadn't gone down yet, it seems they only put up a notice on every board index today or yesterday about the matter. I know the answer is "Because it's TT" but why didn't we have these notices put onto boards weeks ago when the initial announcement about ZB was dropped? Leaving it until the end makes the effort redundant. Errm

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Well, today marks the true end of ZetaBoards, as all the servers went offline today, meaning any non-migrated boards will now be lost forever unless someone requests their migrations.

From a glance at the TT support forums, there are people who discovered this news today when their boards no longer loaded because they weren't migrated despite being active communities. Sure, TT can recover those boards but from the one ZB board that hadn't gone down yet, it seems they only put up a notice on every board index today or yesterday about the matter. I know the answer is "Because it's TT" but why didn't we have these notices put onto boards weeks ago when the initial announcement about ZB was dropped? Leaving it until the end makes the effort redundant. Errm
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
(Sep 27th, 2018, 07:13 PM)Moonface Wrote:

Its because TapATalk doesn't give a shit about their "customers". They did everything they could to cut cost and corners.
Hell even Google takes 1+ year to shut things down after a notice that they are sunsetting a product that people used to keep data on.

We need Tables!
Spooky scary skeletons
Seal your doom tonight
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
(Sep 27th, 2018, 07:13 PM)Moonface Wrote:

Its because TapATalk doesn't give a shit about their "customers". They did everything they could to cut cost and corners.
Hell even Google takes 1+ year to shut things down after a notice that they are sunsetting a product that people used to keep data on.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Holiday Season 2018 Karo 14 10,735 Jan 6th, 2019, 04:26 PM
Last Post: Mr EliteL
  Summer 2018 Karo 12 13,708 Jun 27th, 2018, 12:50 AM
Last Post: lp0 on fire