Otherworldly Being | Mr EliteL
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,552
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Have you ever watched Taskmaster? The episodes are all free on YouTube if you want to check it out and haven't. I'd recommend starting with Series 5 since that's what I've been watching and the cast is different every series, so I don't know how good the cast are for the other series in comparison.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,552 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Have you ever watched Taskmaster? The episodes are all free on YouTube if you want to check it out and haven't. I'd recommend starting with Series 5 since that's what I've been watching and the cast is different every series, so I don't know how good the cast are for the other series in comparison.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,123
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Yes I have, can't remember what series I have watched. I did watch some earlier ones I believe when it started up, stopped watching for a bit, came back for a tiny bit then just started to watch clips on YouTube. I know I've seen the one with Rhod Gilbert in as a...contestant....erm no more jump to come to mind right now. They do come up with wacky tasks to do, and some contestants either take it literally but make it funny, misunderstand it, think out of the box or something completely unexpected and all those approaches can be great in their own way. LOL
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,123 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Yes I have, can't remember what series I have watched. I did watch some earlier ones I believe when it started up, stopped watching for a bit, came back for a tiny bit then just started to watch clips on YouTube. I know I've seen the one with Rhod Gilbert in as a...contestant....erm no more jump to come to mind right now. They do come up with wacky tasks to do, and some contestants either take it literally but make it funny, misunderstand it, think out of the box or something completely unexpected and all those approaches can be great in their own way. LOL
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Oh damn Rhod Gilbert is in one of the series? I didn't know that, I need to make that the next series I watch. :O

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Oh damn Rhod Gilbert is in one of the series? I didn't know that, I need to make that the next series I watch. :O
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Yes if you haven't found it already, it's Season 7. He takes the tasks very er, I won't spoil it. XD Also I can't seem to get a lot of free episodes, only seen like two full I can watch and that's Season 7 Episode 2 and Season 9 Episode something, maybe it's a regional thing or I'm not looking correctly.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Yes if you haven't found it already, it's Season 7. He takes the tasks very er, I won't spoil it. XD Also I can't seem to get a lot of free episodes, only seen like two full I can watch and that's Season 7 Episode 2 and Season 9 Episode something, maybe it's a regional thing or I'm not looking correctly.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Aug 24th, 2021, 09:19 AM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
You don't see all the full series playlists on here? https://www.youtube.com/c/Taskmaster/playlists

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Aug 24th, 2021, 09:19 AM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
You don't see all the full series playlists on here? https://www.youtube.com/c/Taskmaster/playlists
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Nope, I only see five playlists. One is Series 10 as a full playlist, the others are S10 interviews, Contestant Best Bits but many of those are blocked in that playlist, Home Tasking and Greatest Moments. Dang, US gets the whole lot? Boo.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Nope, I only see five playlists. One is Series 10 as a full playlist, the others are S10 interviews, Contestant Best Bits but many of those are blocked in that playlist, Home Tasking and Greatest Moments. Dang, US gets the whole lot? Boo.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I guess we get all of it because Channel 4 doesn't have a way to get the shows aired here under a subscription or streaming service. I found this website but again, no idea if it works in the UK but I assume it does because it tells you what the next episode is airing on Dave, which would be a pointless fact to give out if it was only available for non-UK countries because they won't have Dave (and probably don't even know what it is XD).

https://uktvplay.uktv.co.uk/shows/taskma...tch-online

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I guess we get all of it because Channel 4 doesn't have a way to get the shows aired here under a subscription or streaming service. I found this website but again, no idea if it works in the UK but I assume it does because it tells you what the next episode is airing on Dave, which would be a pointless fact to give out if it was only available for non-UK countries because they won't have Dave (and probably don't even know what it is XD).

https://uktvplay.uktv.co.uk/shows/taskma...tch-online
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
I can see that at least, Season 1-9 are available on Demand but I CBA to use that. Huh, Season 7 is being showing on TV but darn at 11PM is a bad time for me, prefer to be going to bed then or a bit after. I swear it used to be on at 10 or something but I don't remember, well earlier than 11 at least. Might watch bits of it this week.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
I can see that at least, Season 1-9 are available on Demand but I CBA to use that. Huh, Season 7 is being showing on TV but darn at 11PM is a bad time for me, prefer to be going to bed then or a bit after. I swear it used to be on at 10 or something but I don't remember, well earlier than 11 at least. Might watch bits of it this week.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Has the number of angry customers increased during Covid, or have you found they generally stayed the same and are miraculously understanding about anything affected by the ongoing situation that you can't control? Tongue

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Has the number of angry customers increased during Covid, or have you found they generally stayed the same and are miraculously understanding about anything affected by the ongoing situation that you can't control? Tongue
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Honestly I think they've mellowed out, probably from the choice of masks and more freedom to walk around the store, or if outside then just general freedom. I do get the odd customer vanishing when they ask me for something after I get what they ask, and I usually stick around working in that area and they still don't turn up. XD
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Honestly I think they've mellowed out, probably from the choice of masks and more freedom to walk around the store, or if outside then just general freedom. I do get the odd customer vanishing when they ask me for something after I get what they ask, and I usually stick around working in that area and they still don't turn up. XD
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Sep 9th, 2021, 01:28 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
I do get the odd customer vanishing when they ask me for something after I get what they ask, and I usually stick around working in that area and they still don't turn up. XD
That's always been a standard for customers and always will be. It's even better when they vanish and you wasn't even gone for more than a minute. Do you ever bother looking for those customers around the store or just wait and see if they come back?

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Sep 9th, 2021, 01:28 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
I do get the odd customer vanishing when they ask me for something after I get what they ask, and I usually stick around working in that area and they still don't turn up. XD
That's always been a standard for customers and always will be. It's even better when they vanish and you wasn't even gone for more than a minute. Do you ever bother looking for those customers around the store or just wait and see if they come back?
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
I have searched the entire store for them, but only rarely do that. Usually wait, although I hate to admit more often than not I forget what they look like other than basic info like if they were a male or female and age range. I just don't take it in, I look at them for a second then say yes we have or I'll look if I genuinely don't know then rush out back then go "ah shit what are they wearing again?" ROFL So yeah I usually wait. What's more is that last time I did walk around the whole store outside of the aisles to look down them, I couldn't find the person I was looking for at all...and that's when I did know what they looked like at the time. XD
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
I have searched the entire store for them, but only rarely do that. Usually wait, although I hate to admit more often than not I forget what they look like other than basic info like if they were a male or female and age range. I just don't take it in, I look at them for a second then say yes we have or I'll look if I genuinely don't know then rush out back then go "ah shit what are they wearing again?" ROFL So yeah I usually wait. What's more is that last time I did walk around the whole store outside of the aisles to look down them, I couldn't find the person I was looking for at all...and that's when I did know what they looked like at the time. XD
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Well you're not alone in forgetting what people look like. I do it all the time, and I even forget where stuff is on the shelf yet I've filled it for months (I say months because of stuff being moved every few months for the sake of marketing). ROFL

If you had to change from produce to working any other aisle in the store, what would you choose? Tongue

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Well you're not alone in forgetting what people look like. I do it all the time, and I even forget where stuff is on the shelf yet I've filled it for months (I say months because of stuff being moved every few months for the sake of marketing). ROFL

If you had to change from produce to working any other aisle in the store, what would you choose? Tongue
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
If it's how my store is run right now, either chilled or frozen. Frozen because you used to do it, and I never know who's even on it now so it would be good to have someone working solely on there again...*remembers what the backup could look like* Uh....actually maybe not. Chilled because I have already worked on there, both filling stock and sorting out their backups...other than meat. Plus I'd always make sure new dates are behind close to current date so stuff should never be missed.

In ideal conditions though I might go for drinks, because I used to make the aisle look amazing when I worked back on grocery. Was time consuming and I was very meticulous with how I placed bottles, but like I said if in ideal setting and they let me get on with it, the aisles would look like what you'd see on adverts, but also full or close to it behind the front. XD Plus I'd have proper racking out back they we used to, instead of the crap they have now.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
If it's how my store is run right now, either chilled or frozen. Frozen because you used to do it, and I never know who's even on it now so it would be good to have someone working solely on there again...*remembers what the backup could look like* Uh....actually maybe not. Chilled because I have already worked on there, both filling stock and sorting out their backups...other than meat. Plus I'd always make sure new dates are behind close to current date so stuff should never be missed.

In ideal conditions though I might go for drinks, because I used to make the aisle look amazing when I worked back on grocery. Was time consuming and I was very meticulous with how I placed bottles, but like I said if in ideal setting and they let me get on with it, the aisles would look like what you'd see on adverts, but also full or close to it behind the front. XD Plus I'd have proper racking out back they we used to, instead of the crap they have now.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Sep 22nd, 2021, 05:55 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:

Well frozen isn't too bad to get back on track if you take the time to correct counts and max shelf numbers. The best approach would be to focus on a section at a time so that you don't juggle the whole department and start with the busiest/worst areas so that areas like say pies can be done later since they don't need attention as often and won't suffer being ignored for say a week. Especially when those areas are smaller and you wouldn't be able to get a ton of that stuff sitting in the back no matter how bad it is. Chilled....eh, too reliant on too many other people to keep on top of it unless the whole team is good. One bad wheel would wreck that area. XD

They changed the drinks racking in the back? What did they change it to?

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Sep 22nd, 2021, 05:55 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:

Well frozen isn't too bad to get back on track if you take the time to correct counts and max shelf numbers. The best approach would be to focus on a section at a time so that you don't juggle the whole department and start with the busiest/worst areas so that areas like say pies can be done later since they don't need attention as often and won't suffer being ignored for say a week. Especially when those areas are smaller and you wouldn't be able to get a ton of that stuff sitting in the back no matter how bad it is. Chilled....eh, too reliant on too many other people to keep on top of it unless the whole team is good. One bad wheel would wreck that area. XD

They changed the drinks racking in the back? What did they change it to?