Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
FE: Three Houses | Pokémon Shield | Code Vein | CTR:NF | Octopath
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
XP: 4,835
Fire Emblem (Shiny) Uncharted Tekken 
I can only answer that for Thief's End as I haven't really got a favourite for 2 & 3 and need to play again to decide, haven't played Drake's Fortune and need to finish Lost Legacy.

For Thief's End it's Elena joining Nate in For Better or Worse to Avery's Descent. As much as I love dialogue with Sam and Sully throughout in the other chapters with them, I enjoyed Elena's companionship the most during these chapters thus I always looked forward to the start of that section of the story. Believe I've played the main story at least 3 times.

I'll answer the rest when I go through the PS4 collection of the first three and finish Lost Legacy.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
I can only answer that for Thief's End as I haven't really got a favourite for 2 & 3 and need to play again to decide, haven't played Drake's Fortune and need to finish Lost Legacy.

For Thief's End it's Elena joining Nate in For Better or Worse to Avery's Descent. As much as I love dialogue with Sam and Sully throughout in the other chapters with them, I enjoyed Elena's companionship the most during these chapters thus I always looked forward to the start of that section of the story. Believe I've played the main story at least 3 times.

I'll answer the rest when I go through the PS4 collection of the first three and finish Lost Legacy.
Moonface Offline
Hell's Bells, hm?
Administrators
Currently Playing
Minecraft (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
XP: 6,059
LittleBigPlanet Ratchet & Clank Crash Bandicoot 
Drake's Fortune will feel aged compared to the others (grenades are motion control only), but it has such a good atmosphere to it. I'd also say it's the best when it comes to doing supernatural stuff.

Surprised at your answer for UC4. I didn't expect you to pick a moment that involved a character rather than a playable sequence, and for it to not be Nate and Sully at the auction. XD
[Image: tumblr_picdhxmZg01r1fejho5_540.gif]
IN THE SUN, SLEEPING LIKE A BUM.
I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!

Moonface Offline
Hell's Bells, hm?
Currently Playing
Minecraft (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Drake's Fortune will feel aged compared to the others (grenades are motion control only), but it has such a good atmosphere to it. I'd also say it's the best when it comes to doing supernatural stuff.

Surprised at your answer for UC4. I didn't expect you to pick a moment that involved a character rather than a playable sequence, and for it to not be Nate and Sully at the auction. XD
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Fire Emblem (Shiny) Uncharted Tekken 
Ah, you made me go and watch the auction scene. Nah the part I stated's still my favourite, but I do love the auction chapter too, Madagascar as well, they're both right after. I don't have a definitive order, so if I had to have a top 3, them and then everything else? Eh.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Ah, you made me go and watch the auction scene. Nah the part I stated's still my favourite, but I do love the auction chapter too, Madagascar as well, they're both right after. I don't have a definitive order, so if I had to have a top 3, them and then everything else? Eh.
Moonface Offline
Hell's Bells, hm?
Administrators
Currently Playing
Minecraft (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
LittleBigPlanet Ratchet & Clank Crash Bandicoot 
Would you say the auction is the best Sully moment, or do you think there's a better one?
[Image: tumblr_picdhxmZg01r1fejho5_540.gif]
IN THE SUN, SLEEPING LIKE A BUM.
I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!

Moonface Offline
Hell's Bells, hm?
Currently Playing
Minecraft (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Would you say the auction is the best Sully moment, or do you think there's a better one?