Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
XP: 8,728
Fire Emblem (Shiny) Uncharted Tekken 
Yeah, creating something does give a good feeling, which I've missed for a long while now. Kind of mix of both not being inspired, even though I keep trying to look at stuff that should be inspiring but...doesn't. Heck Genshin be should inspiring because it's adventure, good characters and the like, but I'm just not doing anything that's my own. When I do get out the pencil and paper, I sit there and look at it, not sure what to draw. I have a done of stuff I can and need to get working on, but I'm just blocked by an invisible wall.  Meh

I do have photos, Here's one, albeit poor from my phone. But yes, it is the biggest one in the middle, I have another closer to the dragon but wanted to show what else was around it, with the medium-sized dragon and small-sized dragon. I think they were £25, £50 and £80 for each version. Yup, I wanted the £80. ROFL
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
XP: 8,728
Yeah, creating something does give a good feeling, which I've missed for a long while now. Kind of mix of both not being inspired, even though I keep trying to look at stuff that should be inspiring but...doesn't. Heck Genshin be should inspiring because it's adventure, good characters and the like, but I'm just not doing anything that's my own. When I do get out the pencil and paper, I sit there and look at it, not sure what to draw. I have a done of stuff I can and need to get working on, but I'm just blocked by an invisible wall.  Meh

I do have photos, Here's one, albeit poor from my phone. But yes, it is the biggest one in the middle, I have another closer to the dragon but wanted to show what else was around it, with the medium-sized dragon and small-sized dragon. I think they were £25, £50 and £80 for each version. Yup, I wanted the £80. ROFL
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
XP: 4,455
Summer Meltdown (Shiny) Silent Hill Hastune Miku (Shiny) 
Ahh I get that EL for the art block it might seem weird, but maybe you should just draw anyways even if you aren't feeling inspired? It'll be good practice and does keep you drawing and you don't really have to draw for very long, but getting a drawing in will hopefully help you push through that art block I'd like to think? Heck if you really don't know what to draw...you can draw your Nintendo Switch or just your favorite genshin charater. XD

Don't worry EL I know the feeling, but if you didn't have the money it was probably a good idea to wait! D:
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
XP: 4,455
Ahh I get that EL for the art block it might seem weird, but maybe you should just draw anyways even if you aren't feeling inspired? It'll be good practice and does keep you drawing and you don't really have to draw for very long, but getting a drawing in will hopefully help you push through that art block I'd like to think? Heck if you really don't know what to draw...you can draw your Nintendo Switch or just your favorite genshin charater. XD

Don't worry EL I know the feeling, but if you didn't have the money it was probably a good idea to wait! D: