Currently Playing
[Switch] Pokemon Scarlet/Violet: DLC [PS5] Star Trek: Resurgence [PC] FFX
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,563
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
Final Fantasy 7: Rebirth; The whole thing with Dyne is worse than what happened originally and on top of that Square decided to turn him onto a Resident Evil boss. Wtff? smh. Finally made my way out of Corel Prison, and into the desert itself. I've been exploring most of the desert, and found a *snicker* cactaur spot where I have to try and beat them in under a set amount of time using Yuffie. UGH.

[Image: palwor10.png]
[Image: dj8g30-f027a6f5-6621-48fd-98ef-d91107be781c.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
[Switch] Pokemon Scarlet/Violet: DLC [PS5] Star Trek: Resurgence [PC] FFX
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,563 Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
Final Fantasy 7: Rebirth; The whole thing with Dyne is worse than what happened originally and on top of that Square decided to turn him onto a Resident Evil boss. Wtff? smh. Finally made my way out of Corel Prison, and into the desert itself. I've been exploring most of the desert, and found a *snicker* cactaur spot where I have to try and beat them in under a set amount of time using Yuffie. UGH.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do You View Smash Bros. as a Party Game or a Fighting Game? Moonface 5 714 Aug 2nd, 2023, 03:38 AM
Last Post: ShiraNoMai
  Recommend 10 Games To Someone Who Has Never Played Games Moonface 9 4,218 Mar 9th, 2021, 06:35 AM
Last Post: Dragon Lord
  The Main Character of the Last Game You Played is Coming to Kill You... Moonface 13 8,057 Jun 30th, 2020, 05:07 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  Game creator Content ID'd on his own game Maniakkid25 4 4,829 Dec 7th, 2019, 12:59 AM
Last Post: Moonface