Administrators
Currently Playing
Minecraft (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
XP: 6,269
LittleBigPlanet Ratchet & Clank Crash Bandicoot 
LittleBigPlanet 3 (PS4)
Dear lord I forget how bad this game is. I played for about an hour and played two levels in that time because the game is so badly optimized that I couldn't even navigate menus properly. The game just struggles to load content when in menus, to the point that you can't even navigate a users planet to see all their content. Once you get into a level there's no problems but trying to get into one is such a chore that it's no wonder the community for this game died so quickly. How on earth people are still managing to upload content and actively play it astounds me, because there was a significant number of people playing yet I can't even get through a menu without dropping to 2fps...

Honestly my experience was so bad it could probably make the worst issues of Cyberpunk look GotY worthy by comparison.
[Image: tumblr_picdhxmZg01r1fejho5_540.gif]
IN THE SUN, SLEEPING LIKE A BUM.
I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!

Moonface Offline
Hell's Bells, hm?
Currently Playing
Minecraft (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
XP: 6,269
LittleBigPlanet 3 (PS4)
Dear lord I forget how bad this game is. I played for about an hour and played two levels in that time because the game is so badly optimized that I couldn't even navigate menus properly. The game just struggles to load content when in menus, to the point that you can't even navigate a users planet to see all their content. Once you get into a level there's no problems but trying to get into one is such a chore that it's no wonder the community for this game died so quickly. How on earth people are still managing to upload content and actively play it astounds me, because there was a significant number of people playing yet I can't even get through a menu without dropping to 2fps...

Honestly my experience was so bad it could probably make the worst issues of Cyberpunk look GotY worthy by comparison.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Main Character of the Last Game You Played is Coming to Kill You... Moonface 13 2,402 Jun 30th, 2020, 05:07 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  Game creator Content ID'd on his own game Maniakkid25 4 1,645 Dec 7th, 2019, 12:59 AM
Last Post: Moonface