Sony finally considering cross-platform play
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
XP: 1,589
Rocket League (Shiny) Call of Duty (Shiny) Hastune Miku (Shiny) 
Honestly I forgot that sony does it's own exclusives? Like for me there really no franchise that comes to mind that is exclusively sony that comes to mind? I know Atlus tend to release games exclusively on a platform but Sega apparently want to change that.
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Honestly I forgot that sony does it's own exclusives? Like for me there really no franchise that comes to mind that is exclusively sony that comes to mind? I know Atlus tend to release games exclusively on a platform but Sega apparently want to change that.
Moonface Online
Karo wasn't here
Administrators
Currently Playing
Minecraft (PC) | Dead by Daylight (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
XP: 11,118
Crash Bandicoot LittleBigPlanet Spyro The Dragon 
(May 14th, 2021, 03:58 PM)Karo Wrote:
Uncharted
The Last of Us
Ratchet and Clank
God of War
LittleBigPlanet
Dreams
Spider Man
Ghost of Tsushima
Gran Turismo

That's just the ones off the top of my head that are first party just from the last generation.
[Image: tumblr_picdhxmZg01r1fejho5_540.gif]
IN THE SUN, SLEEPING LIKE A BUM.

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Karo wasn't here
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Uncharted
The Last of Us
Ratchet and Clank
God of War
LittleBigPlanet
Dreams
Spider Man
Ghost of Tsushima
Gran Turismo

That's just the ones off the top of my head that are first party just from the last generation.
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
To be honest I kinda miss Little Big Planet and think Dream is a bit more boring compared to LBP. God of War sequel should be good and the spiderman game was good too. Uncharted and the Last of Us though I kinda can't see them continuing their stories any really unless your just milking the series for the heck of it.
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
To be honest I kinda miss Little Big Planet and think Dream is a bit more boring compared to LBP. God of War sequel should be good and the spiderman game was good too. Uncharted and the Last of Us though I kinda can't see them continuing their stories any really unless your just milking the series for the heck of it.
Moonface Online
Karo wasn't here
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Did you get Sackboy: A Big Adventure? It's not outright LBP because it lacks creation and is entirely 3D, but it is a very good game if you're looking for a fun platformer. If you want to play online with me or anyone else though for co-op, I'd hold off for now because the servers are down and have been for a while now.
[Image: tumblr_picdhxmZg01r1fejho5_540.gif]
IN THE SUN, SLEEPING LIKE A BUM.

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Karo wasn't here
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Did you get Sackboy: A Big Adventure? It's not outright LBP because it lacks creation and is entirely 3D, but it is a very good game if you're looking for a fun platformer. If you want to play online with me or anyone else though for co-op, I'd hold off for now because the servers are down and have been for a while now.
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
I'm waiting for the price to drop honestly cause I don't think it worth a new game price especially without the creative tools. XD
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
I'm waiting for the price to drop honestly cause I don't think it worth a new game price especially without the creative tools. XD
Dragon Lord Online
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact | Neptunia ReVerse | Void Terrarium | Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention | Arknights | Azur Lane | Touhou: Lost Word
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, Vita
XP: 2,423
Hastune Miku (Shiny) Hastune Miku (Shiny) Hastune Miku (Shiny) 
(May 14th, 2021, 04:06 PM)Moonface Wrote:
Uncharted
The Last of Us
Ratchet and Clank
God of War
LittleBigPlanet
Dreams
Spider Man
Ghost of Tsushima
Gran Turismo

Would like to add Demon's Souls and Bloodborne to this list. The game that started the whole thing on PS3, and then easily one of the absolute greatest PS4 exclusives in existence. 

While Demon's Souls may have led to the eventual creation of Dark Souls, both Demon's Souls and Bloodborne are separate entities from those games that are completely owned by Sony.
2021 Platinum Goal: 10/50
Latest Platinum: Demon's Souls [PS5]
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
Dragon Lord Online
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact | Neptunia ReVerse | Void Terrarium | Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention | Arknights | Azur Lane | Touhou: Lost Word
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, Vita
Hastune Miku (Shiny) Hastune Miku (Shiny) Hastune Miku (Shiny) 
XP: 2,423
(May 14th, 2021, 04:06 PM)Moonface Wrote:
Uncharted
The Last of Us
Ratchet and Clank
God of War
LittleBigPlanet
Dreams
Spider Man
Ghost of Tsushima
Gran Turismo

Would like to add Demon's Souls and Bloodborne to this list. The game that started the whole thing on PS3, and then easily one of the absolute greatest PS4 exclusives in existence. 

While Demon's Souls may have led to the eventual creation of Dark Souls, both Demon's Souls and Bloodborne are separate entities from those games that are completely owned by Sony.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What's A Game You Wish You Could Play Blind Again? Moonface 14 387 Sep 9th, 2021, 07:07 PM
Last Post: Nightingale
  Report: Sony Focusing on Profit-Generating Blockbusters Moonface 11 932 Apr 21st, 2021, 01:13 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  Sony: State of Play Megathread queenzelda 31 9,168 Feb 28th, 2021, 02:11 AM
Last Post: Moonface
  Sony @ E3 2018 Moonface 15 10,101 Jun 18th, 2018, 08:49 PM
Last Post: Dragon Lord