I am but a humble Shrimp. | Dragon Lord
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Remnant From the Ashes (PS4 + PC) | Golden Sun | Bravely Default II | Granblue Fantasy Re:Link | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,630
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
You can see a list of games I'm looking forward to this year in the most anticipated games topic. It's not a complete list, pretty sure I'm missing a handful of games on it that have slipped my mind.

Of the games on that list, the ones I'm looking forward to a little more than the rest are Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA MegaMix (NS), Ys: Memories of Celceta Remastered (PS4), Ghost of Tsushima (PS4), Digimon Survive (PS4) and Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (PS4).
2023 Platinum Goal: 1/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Remnant: From the Ashes
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Remnant From the Ashes (PS4 + PC) | Golden Sun | Bravely Default II | Granblue Fantasy Re:Link | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,630 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
You can see a list of games I'm looking forward to this year in the most anticipated games topic. It's not a complete list, pretty sure I'm missing a handful of games on it that have slipped my mind.

Of the games on that list, the ones I'm looking forward to a little more than the rest are Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA MegaMix (NS), Ys: Memories of Celceta Remastered (PS4), Ghost of Tsushima (PS4), Digimon Survive (PS4) and Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (PS4).
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
I believe I may of viewed that thread once, but I forgot all about it mainly because my hype for games tend to be a few sprinkled throughout the year and it reminded me about a few games that I wanted to get at some point maybe when there on sale.

@Maniakkid25 is also looking forward to Digimon Survive and I think that will be a really neat one and worth getting at some point. What caught your interest in it? Smile
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
I believe I may of viewed that thread once, but I forgot all about it mainly because my hype for games tend to be a few sprinkled throughout the year and it reminded me about a few games that I wanted to get at some point maybe when there on sale.

@Maniakkid25 is also looking forward to Digimon Survive and I think that will be a really neat one and worth getting at some point. What caught your interest in it? Smile
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,168
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Do you think Bloodborne suffers from not being 60fps or do you not find any noticeable problems with it?
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,168 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Do you think Bloodborne suffers from not being 60fps or do you not find any noticeable problems with it?
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
No, I don't think it suffers from 30 FPS. Would 60 FPS run smoother? Of course, but the game is 100% playable at 30. I've played through the game countless times, got the platinum, etc., etc. and never once had an issue playing it. I've even go from playing Dark Souls II on PS4 (60 FPS) to playing Bloodborne right after and not have any troubles with adjusting.

The only people I've ever seen whine about the framerate or criticize the game for it are whiny PC babies who are just butthurt that it's a PS4 exclusive and they can't play it. They know the game is a masterpiece and they're just angry that the PS4 has it and they don't.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
No, I don't think it suffers from 30 FPS. Would 60 FPS run smoother? Of course, but the game is 100% playable at 30. I've played through the game countless times, got the platinum, etc., etc. and never once had an issue playing it. I've even go from playing Dark Souls II on PS4 (60 FPS) to playing Bloodborne right after and not have any troubles with adjusting.

The only people I've ever seen whine about the framerate or criticize the game for it are whiny PC babies who are just butthurt that it's a PS4 exclusive and they can't play it. They know the game is a masterpiece and they're just angry that the PS4 has it and they don't.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I didn't feel it ever suffered from being locked to 30FPS either, yet ever since someone modded a 60FPS version for it on PS4 any discussion I see about the framerate makes it sound like the game has issues being at 30FPS in regards to playability. I'm not even well versed in the type of game that Bloodborne is because I haven't played similar titles such as the Souls series, and I don't feel like 30FPS has ever made me struggle to deal with enemies because the frames weren't smooth enough or something, so I wasn't sure if maybe I didn't see a problem because I'm not coming from other games in the genre that do hit 60.

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I didn't feel it ever suffered from being locked to 30FPS either, yet ever since someone modded a 60FPS version for it on PS4 any discussion I see about the framerate makes it sound like the game has issues being at 30FPS in regards to playability. I'm not even well versed in the type of game that Bloodborne is because I haven't played similar titles such as the Souls series, and I don't feel like 30FPS has ever made me struggle to deal with enemies because the frames weren't smooth enough or something, so I wasn't sure if maybe I didn't see a problem because I'm not coming from other games in the genre that do hit 60.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
Nah, it's just PC Elitists trying to knock down a great console exclusive because they're butthurt they don't get it. Obviously the game can't be any good if it wasn't released on the glorious PC Master Race system, right?
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
Nah, it's just PC Elitists trying to knock down a great console exclusive because they're butthurt they don't get it. Obviously the game can't be any good if it wasn't released on the glorious PC Master Race system, right?
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
What's the most achievements a game you've played has had in it?

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
What's the most achievements a game you've played has had in it?
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
I thought Final Fantasy V on Steam would be the answer (96), but I decided to take a look through all of the games I own on Steam and there's one game that actually has that beaten.

Although I haven't played it on Steam (I have played it on Vita though), the Steam version of Rabi-Ribi has a massive 212 achievements to collect.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
I thought Final Fantasy V on Steam would be the answer (96), but I decided to take a look through all of the games I own on Steam and there's one game that actually has that beaten.

Although I haven't played it on Steam (I have played it on Vita though), the Steam version of Rabi-Ribi has a massive 212 achievements to collect.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Is Rabi-Ribi a big game or did they just throw in a large number of random achievements for the hell of it? o.o

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Is Rabi-Ribi a big game or did they just throw in a large number of random achievements for the hell of it? o.o
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
It's not a huge game, but it is a Metroidvania game with Bullet Hell style bosses. I haven't checked the achievements myself, but I'm assuming there's a lot of challenge ones. Probably ones for beating all of the bosses without getting hit and stuff like that.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
It's not a huge game, but it is a Metroidvania game with Bullet Hell style bosses. I haven't checked the achievements myself, but I'm assuming there's a lot of challenge ones. Probably ones for beating all of the bosses without getting hit and stuff like that.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Have you ever given up or abandoned getting all the trophies/achievements in a game even if you could complete them?

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Have you ever given up or abandoned getting all the trophies/achievements in a game even if you could complete them?
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
I don't believe so. There are some games I've dropped and haven't gotten back to yet, but I do plan on finishing them off some day.

The only games that I know I'll never get all the trophies for are...

1) Grand Kingdom - Because the online servers were turned off and it makes one of the trophies impossible to obtain.

2) Taiko no Tatsujin: Drum Session! - Because I'm not nearly good enough at rhythm games to be able to get the trophies that require getting perfects on multiple 8* songs in a row, or being able to get all of the online trophies which require beating the phantom of another player (unless I got really lucky and kept getting people worse than me).

I love rhythm games, but I know my own limits well enough to know that the Taiko no Tatsujin Platinum is far, far out of my league and there's no chance I'll ever get it. Not unless I wake up one day and I'm suddenly a rhythm game god. I really have troubles with using my left hand for rhythm games, which is required. I don't know if it's because I've broken my left arm three times and it's fucked with my muscles/nerves and I have issues because of it, or if my brain just doesn't want to process the buttons I need to press fast enough, but yeah, that's one platinum I knew I'd never be getting.

Not sure if that counts though, since I knew I'd never get it, so I never had intentions of going for it, so there was nothing to abandon. I just knew that I'd be getting the game purely to have fun with it as far as I could.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
I don't believe so. There are some games I've dropped and haven't gotten back to yet, but I do plan on finishing them off some day.

The only games that I know I'll never get all the trophies for are...

1) Grand Kingdom - Because the online servers were turned off and it makes one of the trophies impossible to obtain.

2) Taiko no Tatsujin: Drum Session! - Because I'm not nearly good enough at rhythm games to be able to get the trophies that require getting perfects on multiple 8* songs in a row, or being able to get all of the online trophies which require beating the phantom of another player (unless I got really lucky and kept getting people worse than me).

I love rhythm games, but I know my own limits well enough to know that the Taiko no Tatsujin Platinum is far, far out of my league and there's no chance I'll ever get it. Not unless I wake up one day and I'm suddenly a rhythm game god. I really have troubles with using my left hand for rhythm games, which is required. I don't know if it's because I've broken my left arm three times and it's fucked with my muscles/nerves and I have issues because of it, or if my brain just doesn't want to process the buttons I need to press fast enough, but yeah, that's one platinum I knew I'd never be getting.

Not sure if that counts though, since I knew I'd never get it, so I never had intentions of going for it, so there was nothing to abandon. I just knew that I'd be getting the game purely to have fun with it as far as I could.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Aug 26th, 2020, 02:55 AM)Dragon Lord Wrote:
Online only trophies are easily the worst trophies in any game if you ask me. Errm

What's the stupidest way you've died in any video game?

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Aug 26th, 2020, 02:55 AM)Dragon Lord Wrote:
Online only trophies are easily the worst trophies in any game if you ask me. Errm

What's the stupidest way you've died in any video game?
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
I don't remember which Souls game it was, or even what boss I was fighting, because this happened several years ago, but I remember being like 2-3 hits away from killing the boss and my controller died, right when the boss was starting up an attack, and it ended up costing me the victory on the boss.

I missed the notification for my controller being low on battery, so I had no idea until it died on me during that boss fight. Was not a good moment.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
I don't remember which Souls game it was, or even what boss I was fighting, because this happened several years ago, but I remember being like 2-3 hits away from killing the boss and my controller died, right when the boss was starting up an attack, and it ended up costing me the victory on the boss.

I missed the notification for my controller being low on battery, so I had no idea until it died on me during that boss fight. Was not a good moment.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Oof, that really hurts to read. It sucks the games don't pause when the controller disconnects, because at least then you would've had a chance. Doh

Also, no idea when you changed the thread title but why is it about shrimp now? XD

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Oof, that really hurts to read. It sucks the games don't pause when the controller disconnects, because at least then you would've had a chance. Doh

Also, no idea when you changed the thread title but why is it about shrimp now? XD