Part-time ranter, full-time cricket
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
What answer makes me a hipster?
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,840
Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
Destiny and Anthem come to mind. And I'm still mad about Destiny and laughing about Anthem. Should really stop holding a grudge about those games, but that would require letting go of a grudge against a "friend" of mine who thinks he always has to be on the right side of an argument, and will actively lie if it means he's right. Asshole.
Maniakkid25 Online
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,840 Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
Destiny and Anthem come to mind. And I'm still mad about Destiny and laughing about Anthem. Should really stop holding a grudge about those games, but that would require letting go of a grudge against a "friend" of mine who thinks he always has to be on the right side of an argument, and will actively lie if it means he's right. Asshole.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,665
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Dang, that sucks about your friend not being able to admit to being wrong about anything. I feel like that sort of behavior would backfire eventually some day and be a wake up call that's too late to repair the damage caused. Eh
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,665 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Dang, that sucks about your friend not being able to admit to being wrong about anything. I feel like that sort of behavior would backfire eventually some day and be a wake up call that's too late to repair the damage caused. Eh
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Since you're a fan of DnD, I have two questions that have just come to mind because of a stream I'm watching:
  1. Do you have any interest in Baldur's Gate 3?
  2. Have you seen or want to see the Dungeons and Dragons movie?

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Since you're a fan of DnD, I have two questions that have just come to mind because of a stream I'm watching:
  1. Do you have any interest in Baldur's Gate 3?
  2. Have you seen or want to see the Dungeons and Dragons movie?
Maniakkid25 Online
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
1. I do, but not super badly. It's on my "eh, I'll probably get around to it sometime" list. I'd probably want to play Baldur's Gate 1 and 2 before jumping in.

2. Yes, but checking on Amazon Prime, renting it is 6 bucks, and I do not plan on getting Paramount+ for one damn movie. Heard nothing but good things about; it's on my "to do" list.
Maniakkid25 Online
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
1. I do, but not super badly. It's on my "eh, I'll probably get around to it sometime" list. I'd probably want to play Baldur's Gate 1 and 2 before jumping in.

2. Yes, but checking on Amazon Prime, renting it is 6 bucks, and I do not plan on getting Paramount+ for one damn movie. Heard nothing but good things about; it's on my "to do" list.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
$6 doesn't seem that bad to rent it to me, but since it doesn't sound like an appealing price to you how much would it need to go down to for you to rent it? Tongue

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
$6 doesn't seem that bad to rent it to me, but since it doesn't sound like an appealing price to you how much would it need to go down to for you to rent it? Tongue
Maniakkid25 Online
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
It's not really the price, but it is a feeling of "I'm paying for Amazon Prime; what the f*** do you mean I can't just watch a damn movie?!" I'm willing to pay it, but not at this moment because it's not a huge priority for me? Like...it's hard to explain, but I just don't wanna throw down the 6 bucks for it right at this moment.
Maniakkid25 Online
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
It's not really the price, but it is a feeling of "I'm paying for Amazon Prime; what the f*** do you mean I can't just watch a damn movie?!" I'm willing to pay it, but not at this moment because it's not a huge priority for me? Like...it's hard to explain, but I just don't wanna throw down the 6 bucks for it right at this moment.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Oh I get what you mean; it's kinda like Disney+ asking people to pay for some of their movies on the service when really if the movie is already on the service you're paying for then it shouldn't cost extra and would be better off being separated from the subscription service?

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Oh I get what you mean; it's kinda like Disney+ asking people to pay for some of their movies on the service when really if the movie is already on the service you're paying for then it shouldn't cost extra and would be better off being separated from the subscription service?
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I was going to say congratulations on surpassing the general lifespan of a cricket but you achieved that decades ago since it turns out they die after 90 days on average, so now I have nothing witty to remark with... Cry

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I was going to say congratulations on surpassing the general lifespan of a cricket but you achieved that decades ago since it turns out they die after 90 days on average, so now I have nothing witty to remark with... Cry
ShiraNoMai Online
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (PC) | Cassette Beasts (PC) | For The King (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,259
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Happy birth, homie! Hope you had some semblance of a good day today and something went positively in your favor ROFL
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Online
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (PC) | Cassette Beasts (PC) | For The King (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,259 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Happy birth, homie! Hope you had some semblance of a good day today and something went positively in your favor ROFL
Maniakkid25 Online
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
It was kinda meh. I had to work yesterday, and they decided to give me the boring job of monitoring the self-check out stations for the entire 6 hour shift I had. Other than that, it was fine.
Maniakkid25 Online
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
It was kinda meh. I had to work yesterday, and they decided to give me the boring job of monitoring the self-check out stations for the entire 6 hour shift I had. Other than that, it was fine.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Aww. Sad
What would you have done maybe if you had had the day off instead? Smile

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Aww. Sad
What would you have done maybe if you had had the day off instead? Smile
Maniakkid25 Online
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
Played World of Tanks, probably lol! I've recently gotten back into the PC version, re-grinding my way up the trees because the Console version and PC version are on very different versions of the game, and probably will never be on the same version.
Maniakkid25 Online
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
Played World of Tanks, probably lol! I've recently gotten back into the PC version, re-grinding my way up the trees because the Console version and PC version are on very different versions of the game, and probably will never be on the same version.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,129
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Ahh I--Happy Birthday Maniak! I noticed you playing World Of Tanks on your profile on Discord, good to get back into a game you used to play (for anyone in general in that sense too).
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,129 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Ahh I--Happy Birthday Maniak! I noticed you playing World Of Tanks on your profile on Discord, good to get back into a game you used to play (for anyone in general in that sense too).
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Sep 19th, 2023, 08:33 PM)Maniakkid25 Wrote:
Ugh, I hate how so many live service games don't have version parity between the PC and console versions. x.x

What made you switch over to the console version if the PC version has always been the better updated one? Unsure

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Sep 19th, 2023, 08:33 PM)Maniakkid25 Wrote:
Ugh, I hate how so many live service games don't have version parity between the PC and console versions. x.x

What made you switch over to the console version if the PC version has always been the better updated one? Unsure
Maniakkid25 Online
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
No good reason. Just felt like playing PC over Console right now. Arguably, the Console is the one with more content. They have a "Cold War" mode where more modern tanks are available, with three trees of tanks not available anywhere else (mostly. There are a few early tanks that are in "WWII" mode, which is the normal version of the game). There's also a SIGNIFICANT difference in the tech trees, because the Console version "Doesn't want to get rid of anyone's toys". So, after the TERRIBLE mismanagement of replacing the Awful Panther with the Spahpanzer I C, they have never removed a tank from the tree ever again, or even shifted them around to keep parity with the PC version. So, Console still has the Waifutraktor and the Death Star as researchable vehicles, and the Lorraine 40 t remains a Tier 9, but as a branch from the Heavy Tank line into the Bat Chat 25 t, among other changes. And the Console version is the only version where you can have the SturmTiger, a 380 (?!) mm gun armed Tank Destroyer (because the game refuses to ever add another arty line because artillery is highly controversial amongst the player base). It's actually pretty extensive the list of differences that the two versions of the game have.
Maniakkid25 Online
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
No good reason. Just felt like playing PC over Console right now. Arguably, the Console is the one with more content. They have a "Cold War" mode where more modern tanks are available, with three trees of tanks not available anywhere else (mostly. There are a few early tanks that are in "WWII" mode, which is the normal version of the game). There's also a SIGNIFICANT difference in the tech trees, because the Console version "Doesn't want to get rid of anyone's toys". So, after the TERRIBLE mismanagement of replacing the Awful Panther with the Spahpanzer I C, they have never removed a tank from the tree ever again, or even shifted them around to keep parity with the PC version. So, Console still has the Waifutraktor and the Death Star as researchable vehicles, and the Lorraine 40 t remains a Tier 9, but as a branch from the Heavy Tank line into the Bat Chat 25 t, among other changes. And the Console version is the only version where you can have the SturmTiger, a 380 (?!) mm gun armed Tank Destroyer (because the game refuses to ever add another arty line because artillery is highly controversial amongst the player base). It's actually pretty extensive the list of differences that the two versions of the game have.