Currently Playing
[Switch] Princess Peach Showtime {PS5] FF7: Rebirth [PC] Snacko
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,920
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
Actually I mean chapter 3 is harder. Ugh, sorry I've been dealing with some horrible allergies this past week & it's made me miserable. D: But yea, chapter three for Alphan is HARD. (Well for me is has been.) I actually had to resort to using an online walk through in order to find the shrines for every job available, since they were a pain to find for most of them.

I'm going to be focusing on lvling everyone up & finishing some side quests I didn't finish from before. Which should help get me some extra cash.

[Image: palwor10.png]
[Image: ffix-p10.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,920 Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
Actually I mean chapter 3 is harder. Ugh, sorry I've been dealing with some horrible allergies this past week & it's made me miserable. D: But yea, chapter three for Alphan is HARD. (Well for me is has been.) I actually had to resort to using an online walk through in order to find the shrines for every job available, since they were a pain to find for most of them.

I'm going to be focusing on lvling everyone up & finishing some side quests I didn't finish from before. Which should help get me some extra cash.

queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
Bumpity bump bump! OMG the lvl grinding is real you guys. XD

I'm now going to try finishing Tressa's chapter 3, so hopefully things go just as well. ^^
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
Bumpity bump bump! OMG the lvl grinding is real you guys. XD

I'm now going to try finishing Tressa's chapter 3, so hopefully things go just as well. ^^
King Atem Offline
Playstation King
Currently Playing
Ni No Kuni: WotWW HD [PS4]
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2 | PS4 | Switch
XP: 1,163
Chrono (Shiny) Tomb Raider Fallout 
Wait there are shrines in the game? How do I find them? I'm kind of stuck on the chapter 2 boss for Tharion atmo so any advice would be great.
King Atem Offline
Playstation King
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2 | PS4 | Switch
XP: 1,163 Chrono (Shiny) Tomb Raider Fallout 
Wait there are shrines in the game? How do I find them? I'm kind of stuck on the chapter 2 boss for Tharion atmo so any advice would be great.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
(Aug 6th, 2018, 02:36 AM)King Atem Wrote:
Yep, I've personally been following an ign walkthrough that shows how to find them. You mean your fighting against Orlick? I went in with: Primrose, Alphan, Olberick, & Therion around lvl 40ish or so. Here's some info from ign on the boss if you need more help. ^^
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
(Aug 6th, 2018, 02:36 AM)King Atem Wrote:
Yep, I've personally been following an ign walkthrough that shows how to find them. You mean your fighting against Orlick? I went in with: Primrose, Alphan, Olberick, & Therion around lvl 40ish or so. Here's some info from ign on the boss if you need more help. ^^
King Atem Offline
Playstation King
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2 | PS4 | Switch
Thanks for the link & suggestions. I'm now on chapter three for Olberic. So far it's been interesting, until the boss whiped the floor with my group. xD I finished off the C3 boss for Cyrus though. (:
King Atem Offline
Playstation King
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2 | PS4 | Switch
Thanks for the link & suggestions. I'm now on chapter three for Olberic. So far it's been interesting, until the boss whiped the floor with my group. xD I finished off the C3 boss for Cyrus though. (:
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,589
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I still have some Chapter 2 parts to do because I'm either underleveled for them or they're along a route that has a high danger level (see: Ophelia).

So far though who is everyone's favourite character in regards to their personality, and their abilities/combat use? Same for whose story have you found the most interesting so far?

For battles, I almost always keep Ophelia and Cyrus around for their healing and elemental/analyse abilities respectively. Personality, I like Therion the most so far for his lack of care about doing things that are a hassle, such as battles or random tasks.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,589 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I still have some Chapter 2 parts to do because I'm either underleveled for them or they're along a route that has a high danger level (see: Ophelia).

So far though who is everyone's favourite character in regards to their personality, and their abilities/combat use? Same for whose story have you found the most interesting so far?

For battles, I almost always keep Ophelia and Cyrus around for their healing and elemental/analyse abilities respectively. Personality, I like Therion the most so far for his lack of care about doing things that are a hassle, such as battles or random tasks.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
Hehehe, Primmy is my mage. >:3 My favorites are Primrose who I call Primmy while I'm playing. Olberic cause he reminds me of a knight character my best friend loves to rp as with how his character is in game. Ophelia is another favorite, same with Alfyn. I have Primmy as a mage, Olberic as a hunter, Alfyn as a warrior, & Ophelia I'll swap between having as a merchant & apothecary.

Honestly, I'm not much of a fan of Therion's cause his attitude comes off that he's better then everyone, so why should he have to put up with battles? So I don't have him in my party that much due to it. xp I do like Cyrus even if he's /clueless about girls/ Sherlock Holmes wanna'be. XD H'annit is an interesting character as well & I do like her, but her accent is kinda weird.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
Hehehe, Primmy is my mage. >:3 My favorites are Primrose who I call Primmy while I'm playing. Olberic cause he reminds me of a knight character my best friend loves to rp as with how his character is in game. Ophelia is another favorite, same with Alfyn. I have Primmy as a mage, Olberic as a hunter, Alfyn as a warrior, & Ophelia I'll swap between having as a merchant & apothecary.

Honestly, I'm not much of a fan of Therion's cause his attitude comes off that he's better then everyone, so why should he have to put up with battles? So I don't have him in my party that much due to it. xp I do like Cyrus even if he's /clueless about girls/ Sherlock Holmes wanna'be. XD H'annit is an interesting character as well & I do like her, but her accent is kinda weird.
King Atem Offline
Playstation King
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2 | PS4 | Switch
My favorite of course if Olberic. I also like Primrose as well. The others are ok.. But queen compared Alfyn to one of the Star Trek docs in a journal post about how she's 'seen a character like him before' & after I got to chapter 3 for his character; I finally got that comparison! [Image: facepalm.gif]

I tolerate the thief cause he steals stuff from enemies. I also will have Teressa in my party picking up money like mad. xD
King Atem Offline
Playstation King
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2 | PS4 | Switch
My favorite of course if Olberic. I also like Primrose as well. The others are ok.. But queen compared Alfyn to one of the Star Trek docs in a journal post about how she's 'seen a character like him before' & after I got to chapter 3 for his character; I finally got that comparison! [Image: facepalm.gif]

I tolerate the thief cause he steals stuff from enemies. I also will have Teressa in my party picking up money like mad. xD
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,227
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Tressa is probably my favorite so far because of how bright and optimistic she is in comparison to everyone, especially with her naivety from being so young is so endearing and charming. Her story is also the least depressing and for continuity in progression, more interesting. I found Primrose's initial story to be absolutely fantastic and super interesting, but once we began progressing her story, it feels a little one-note and predictable. There's a little hint of foreshadowing where she may progress beyond her revenge tale, which I'm hoping for.

I actually found Olberic to be a very boring character. He's got an interesting history but beyond that, his future is bland.

Still waiting for some kind of indication where the stories come together or something. I'm missing a motivation for why they're all banding together. I enjoy the bits of banter that happen after certain chapter cutscenes, but I'm missing a lot more of it, ya know?
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,227 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Tressa is probably my favorite so far because of how bright and optimistic she is in comparison to everyone, especially with her naivety from being so young is so endearing and charming. Her story is also the least depressing and for continuity in progression, more interesting. I found Primrose's initial story to be absolutely fantastic and super interesting, but once we began progressing her story, it feels a little one-note and predictable. There's a little hint of foreshadowing where she may progress beyond her revenge tale, which I'm hoping for.

I actually found Olberic to be a very boring character. He's got an interesting history but beyond that, his future is bland.

Still waiting for some kind of indication where the stories come together or something. I'm missing a motivation for why they're all banding together. I enjoy the bits of banter that happen after certain chapter cutscenes, but I'm missing a lot more of it, ya know?
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
Tressa reminds me way too much of Selphie Tilmitt from FF8 for me to like her all that much, just with an obsession to sell wares. XD
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
Tressa reminds me way too much of Selphie Tilmitt from FF8 for me to like her all that much, just with an obsession to sell wares. XD
King Atem Offline
Playstation King
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2 | PS4 | Switch
Yea, a lot of other reviewers had the same complaint that it would have been more interesting to see the other characters interact with the other ones while their storyies play out then what is going on in actuality. Idk, I think from what Yahtzee says in his review is that everything is connected at the end of the game, so you just have to get to the end & see.
King Atem Offline
Playstation King
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2 | PS4 | Switch
Yea, a lot of other reviewers had the same complaint that it would have been more interesting to see the other characters interact with the other ones while their storyies play out then what is going on in actuality. Idk, I think from what Yahtzee says in his review is that everything is connected at the end of the game, so you just have to get to the end & see.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
I beat Primrose's chapter 4.

queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
I beat Primrose's chapter 4.

King Atem Offline
Playstation King
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2 | PS4 | Switch
And here I am on Therion's chapter 3... Woman you are way to far ahead of me. How many endings have you seen besides Primrose's since I'm sure you've been playing even after the above post.
King Atem Offline
Playstation King
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2 | PS4 | Switch
And here I am on Therion's chapter 3... Woman you are way to far ahead of me. How many endings have you seen besides Primrose's since I'm sure you've been playing even after the above post.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,123
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
How many characters can you have in battle? Was curious seeing Queen's earlier post about not using Therion in battle. Just to say, I didn't expect all of them before reading that. XD

So to keep conversation going, how often do you guys swap out/change your line up for fights?
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,123 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
How many characters can you have in battle? Was curious seeing Queen's earlier post about not using Therion in battle. Just to say, I didn't expect all of them before reading that. XD

So to keep conversation going, how often do you guys swap out/change your line up for fights?
King Atem Offline
Playstation King
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2 | PS4 | Switch
You can have up to 4 characters in your party at all times. You can not however remove who you choose to start the game with as your locked into that character.

My team is: Olberic, Primrose, Ophilia, & Cyrus.

I'll swap out those in my group when I've completed one of their chapter's. I'll swap out Cyrus for who ever I need to complete a chapter for. Sometimes walking with that character to the new area battling as they go.
King Atem Offline
Playstation King
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2 | PS4 | Switch
You can have up to 4 characters in your party at all times. You can not however remove who you choose to start the game with as your locked into that character.

My team is: Olberic, Primrose, Ophilia, & Cyrus.

I'll swap out those in my group when I've completed one of their chapter's. I'll swap out Cyrus for who ever I need to complete a chapter for. Sometimes walking with that character to the new area battling as they go.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Octopath Traveler II Moonface 21 3,832 Feb 15th, 2023, 08:40 AM
Last Post: queenzelda