Octopath Traveler
queenzelda Offline
Lady Queen
Currently Playing
[PS4] Dragon Quest XI
Favourite Platform(s)
PS4, PS3, Wii, DS, & 3DS
Horizon Zero Dawn Pokémon LittleBigPlanet 
I really need to go back & play on this, but having to beat everyone else's story just seems like a long & involved task. Eh Eh, I'll at least need to lvl grind when I go back to playing, ugh. xp
[Image: queenzelda_with_mage_primrose_by_queenze...cjlwz7.png]

[Image: skylanders_trap_master_queenzelda_by_que...cjlsa2.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Queen
Currently Playing
[PS4] Dragon Quest XI
Favourite Platform(s)
PS4, PS3, Wii, DS, & 3DS
I really need to go back & play on this, but having to beat everyone else's story just seems like a long & involved task. Eh Eh, I'll at least need to lvl grind when I go back to playing, ugh. xp
ShiraNoMai Online
The Waifu is HERE!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Pokemon Crystal
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
XP: 674.35 XP
Uncharted Terraria The Legend of Zelda 
I've found that the more you explore, the more encounters you get into, the less of a grind it seems to feel since you're accomplishing two tasks in one. We've not necessarily had to go out of our way to grind for EXP at any point, and more just took things as they came along.

So far, I'm finding Olberic's and Tressa's story the most bland/trite. They don't seem to have specific goals and aspirations to lead up to something as flashy as Ophilia's or H'annit's lead up to.
[Image: z1x0gCB.jpg]
ShiraNoMai Online
The Waifu is HERE!
Currently Playing
Pokemon Crystal
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
XP: 674.35 XP
I've found that the more you explore, the more encounters you get into, the less of a grind it seems to feel since you're accomplishing two tasks in one. We've not necessarily had to go out of our way to grind for EXP at any point, and more just took things as they came along.

So far, I'm finding Olberic's and Tressa's story the most bland/trite. They don't seem to have specific goals and aspirations to lead up to something as flashy as Ophilia's or H'annit's lead up to.