Alternate spoiler method
Dragon Lord Offline
Lv.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition | God Eater 3 | Azur Lane | Star Ocean: Anamnesis
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, Vita
XP: 313
Hastune Miku Hastune Miku Hastune Miku 
So I've been wondering if there is any way for the forum to have a spoiler method that just allows us to black-out part of our posts? Kind of like how places like Gamefaqs (among many other forums and websites) have their spoiler tags. 

It's difficult to find a decent way to incorporate the spoiler tag we have on here currently without completely breaking up the post. Sometimes you just want to hide a sentence in the middle of your post or something, but you can't. On Zetaboards, I was able to basically achieve the same effect due to being able to make the text color and background color the same, but that's not an option on here. 

It'd just be nice to have a more fluid way of putting spoilers in a post without having to completely break the post apart and make it look messy. If you don't understand what I mean, I can provide a screenshot (or just go to Gamefaqs and look through a random topic. Won't take long to find a post with a spoiler marked in it).
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
Dragon Lord Offline
Lv.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition | God Eater 3 | Azur Lane | Star Ocean: Anamnesis
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, Vita
XP: 313
So I've been wondering if there is any way for the forum to have a spoiler method that just allows us to black-out part of our posts? Kind of like how places like Gamefaqs (among many other forums and websites) have their spoiler tags. 

It's difficult to find a decent way to incorporate the spoiler tag we have on here currently without completely breaking up the post. Sometimes you just want to hide a sentence in the middle of your post or something, but you can't. On Zetaboards, I was able to basically achieve the same effect due to being able to make the text color and background color the same, but that's not an option on here. 

It'd just be nice to have a more fluid way of putting spoilers in a post without having to completely break the post apart and make it look messy. If you don't understand what I mean, I can provide a screenshot (or just go to Gamefaqs and look through a random topic. Won't take long to find a post with a spoiler marked in it).
Moonface Offline
Am I a cute pussy? OuO
Administrators
Currently Playing
Enter The Gungeon (NS)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
XP: 591
LittleBigPlanet Ratchet & Clank Crash Bandicoot 
I could probably find a way to make it work, and I agree it would be nice. Once I know how to do it, I'll implement it. Smile
[Image: CTR-Sig.png]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Am I a cute pussy? OuO
Currently Playing
Enter The Gungeon (NS)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
XP: 591
I could probably find a way to make it work, and I agree it would be nice. Once I know how to do it, I'll implement it. Smile