Am I a cute pussy? OuO
Administrators
Currently Playing
Minecraft (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
XP: 821
LittleBigPlanet Ratchet & Clank Crash Bandicoot 
What Pokémon region is your favourite? Is there a particular area in that region you like the most, or is there an area in another region that you think is really good despite the region itself not being your favourite or even that good? If you had the choice to live in one of the Pokémon regions, what one would you pick and why? Smile

I'm not sure which region is my favourite, since I've only really experienced Kalos and Kanto fully, but I can't remember much about them in terms of what one felt like a better map to explore and travel through. I do really like Lavender Town and the Pokémon Mansion in Kanto though, because they're kinda creepy and from what I recall the only two areas that give the player some neat lore about the world.

To live in personally, I want to shoot for Alola purely for how pretty it looks, but I need to look through all of the regions properly to tell if one has more appealing qualities to it than what I see at face value for them all.
[Image: CTR-Sig.png]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Am I a cute pussy? OuO
Currently Playing
Minecraft (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
XP: 821
What Pokémon region is your favourite? Is there a particular area in that region you like the most, or is there an area in another region that you think is really good despite the region itself not being your favourite or even that good? If you had the choice to live in one of the Pokémon regions, what one would you pick and why? Smile

I'm not sure which region is my favourite, since I've only really experienced Kalos and Kanto fully, but I can't remember much about them in terms of what one felt like a better map to explore and travel through. I do really like Lavender Town and the Pokémon Mansion in Kanto though, because they're kinda creepy and from what I recall the only two areas that give the player some neat lore about the world.

To live in personally, I want to shoot for Alola purely for how pretty it looks, but I need to look through all of the regions properly to tell if one has more appealing qualities to it than what I see at face value for them all.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Favourite Women in Gaming Moonface 5 326 Mar 10th, 2019, 10:47 PM
Last Post: Kyng
  Favourite NPC's? Moonface 1 304 Nov 28th, 2018, 01:22 AM
Last Post: Mr EliteL
  Favorite Pokémon (By Generation) Mr EliteL 16 2,304 Jul 2nd, 2018, 03:06 PM
Last Post: Dragon Lord
  Favourite Game Trailers Moonface 4 1,065 Jun 9th, 2018, 06:56 PM
Last Post: Moonface