Game Merchandise
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Much like the original thread on the old board, once again I'm making this because I wanted to show off some really cool looking merch I saw announced a few days ago — Tubbz!

I would have probably got all the ones from the Crash and Spyro collections, but at $13 a pop it's way too much to pick up eight of them. Plus I also thought they were going to be actually usable, but it doesn't appear that's the case. Eh

For the most part I do prefer the look of these over Funko's. The black beady eyes work better on rubber ducks than they do on Funko's.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Much like the original thread on the old board, once again I'm making this because I wanted to show off some really cool looking merch I saw announced a few days ago — Tubbz!

I would have probably got all the ones from the Crash and Spyro collections, but at $13 a pop it's way too much to pick up eight of them. Plus I also thought they were going to be actually usable, but it doesn't appear that's the case. Eh

For the most part I do prefer the look of these over Funko's. The black beady eyes work better on rubber ducks than they do on Funko's.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I was browsing the Pokemon Center website because I saw they had their Halloween line up, and I just had to share whatever the fuck this bootleg looking thing is: https://www.pokemoncenter.com/plush/toto...-700-00785

Just....I would not believe that was official merchandise if you showed me just the picture. Mellow

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I was browsing the Pokemon Center website because I saw they had their Halloween line up, and I just had to share whatever the fuck this bootleg looking thing is: https://www.pokemoncenter.com/plush/toto...-700-00785

Just....I would not believe that was official merchandise if you showed me just the picture. Mellow
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,019
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Good God, that doesn't even look like a Totodile, completely wrong. Only the colour is correct, everything else is off. Does remind of something though, but can't remember what exactly, similar to the body and shape of the head. XD
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,019 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Good God, that doesn't even look like a Totodile, completely wrong. Only the colour is correct, everything else is off. Does remind of something though, but can't remember what exactly, similar to the body and shape of the head. XD
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,760
Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Interesting stuff! I have to admit, I LOL'd at the Skyrim dragon duck Tongue .

I would get them - but then, I'm not sure what I'd use it for, and I already have plenty of stuff lying around that I don't have much use for >_< .
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,760 Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Interesting stuff! I have to admit, I LOL'd at the Skyrim dragon duck Tongue .

I would get them - but then, I'm not sure what I'd use it for, and I already have plenty of stuff lying around that I don't have much use for >_< .
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Well sometimes merch can be useful for just presentation, like having good wall art in your home, or even merch made into practical home or office usage. Like I have a Pikachu purse that I use every day:
[Image: 91Bnd8iHStL._UX395_.jpg]
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Well sometimes merch can be useful for just presentation, like having good wall art in your home, or even merch made into practical home or office usage. Like I have a Pikachu purse that I use every day:
[Image: 91Bnd8iHStL._UX395_.jpg]
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Sep 30th, 2019, 12:16 AM)Kyng Wrote:
I would've been more interested if they could actually be used in the bath, but it doesn't seem that they are. I would get them as bathroom ornaments, but I think I might end up finding them getting in the way when I'm using counter space. XD

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Sep 30th, 2019, 12:16 AM)Kyng Wrote:
I would've been more interested if they could actually be used in the bath, but it doesn't seem that they are. I would get them as bathroom ornaments, but I think I might end up finding them getting in the way when I'm using counter space. XD
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
[Switch] Pokemon Scarlet/Violet: DLC [PS5] Star Trek: Resurgence [PC] FFX
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
My collection of game merch;

[Image: palwor10.png]
[Image: dj8g30-f027a6f5-6621-48fd-98ef-d91107be781c.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605 Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
My collection of game merch;

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
@queenzelda: I think you might be in competition with Shira and I for the most plushes. Tongue

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
@queenzelda: I think you might be in competition with Shira and I for the most plushes. Tongue
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
(Sep 30th, 2019, 09:58 PM)Moonface Wrote:

Haha. I didn't take any pictures of the My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic plushies, the purple stuffed animals I have, or the other 2 plush PIkachu's that I own. xD
[Image: palwor10.png]
[Image: dj8g30-f027a6f5-6621-48fd-98ef-d91107be781c.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605 Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
(Sep 30th, 2019, 09:58 PM)Moonface Wrote:

Haha. I didn't take any pictures of the My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic plushies, the purple stuffed animals I have, or the other 2 plush PIkachu's that I own. xD
WR91 Offline
Casual
XP: 4,670
I really don't have much gaming merchandise and honestly it's sad to think about it.

I really should get some as I'm a fan of many games and series.
WR91 Offline
Casual
I really don't have much gaming merchandise and honestly it's sad to think about it.

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Sep 28th, 2020, 11:56 AM)WrestleRacer91 Wrote:
Have you ever seen any that you would like to get?

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
WR91 Offline
Casual
(Oct 7th, 2020, 11:43 PM)Moonface Wrote:
Yeah totally. Right now I'd like somethings Gears of War related. But I don't care for POP! Figures. So maybe like a blanket or pillow or poster.

Also as my avatar can show I love the Toad character. So maybe a plushie of him.
WR91 Offline
Casual
(Oct 7th, 2020, 11:43 PM)Moonface Wrote:
Yeah totally. Right now I'd like somethings Gears of War related. But I don't care for POP! Figures. So maybe like a blanket or pillow or poster.

Also as my avatar can show I love the Toad character. So maybe a plushie of him.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,019
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
@"WrestleRacer91" Do you at least have a Toad amiibo? Or is that now something you might get?

Wow I never mentioned what I have in here, although I must be thinking of the old board.

Many posters, from both either free or bought from conventions or ones that came within an edition of a game. On my walls of my bedroom at the moment I have a Tekken 6 poster up, the others are stashed away.

I have Smash Zero Suit Samus, Palutena, Robin, Wii Fit Trainer amiibo, Super Mario Daisy amiibo and 30th Anniversary Wind Waker Zelda amiibo.
Also a Celica and Alm amiibo that came with my Fire Emblem: Echoes pack.

Bowser, Peach and Rosalina from a Super Mario Galaxy toy thing. What are they called? Kinda like gachapon but not from a vending machine as I could pick them up to use the tiny holes to look inside and see what I might get (sometimes it was hard to tell what). I have a Mario Kart Yoshi from something like this too, also a Phantom Hourglass Link as well.

Mario, Luigi, Peach, Daisy, Yoshi, Toad, Koopa Troopa, Goomba, Bob-omb and Lakitu from a Super Mario figure series.
Raichu, Poliwhirl and Vulpix toys, also have a Pikachu which I don't know where it's at. A Squirtle and Charmander mini toy that was inside a piece of candy I believe. Again, I have a Bulbasaur...but it's lost too. D: I may have something else Pokémon related sitting inside a clear bouncy ball...I know I have something like that. XD

A yellow Yoshi plush and Aloy plush.

Tekken 3 Jin, Yoshimitsu, King and True Ogre figures. I used to play with these for fucking childish reasons so they're all damaged (all have marks, King's tail damaged, Yoshimitsu's swords damaged, had to glue True Ogre's horn back on) or lost, how did I lose True Ogre's wings?! I'm annoyed at younger self, wish I left them be. My sister has Anna, Nina and Xiaoyu, brother had Paul and Heihachi which I sort of inherited but don't have with my four.

Blazblue mug & mousepad.

Off the top of my head I have Uncharted 3 Explorer Edition, Uncharted 4 Libertalia Edition, Grand Kingdom Grand Edition, Fire Emblem Echoes Shadows of Valentia Limited Edition, BlazBlue Chrono Phantasma Extend & Central Fiction Limited Editions, Cyberdimension Neptunia 4 Goddesses Online Limited Edition...and others which all came with something substantial.

The Art of Tekken: A Complete Visual History, Dragon's Dogma: Official Design Work books.

Probably some other stuff I've forgotten.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,019 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
@"WrestleRacer91" Do you at least have a Toad amiibo? Or is that now something you might get?

Wow I never mentioned what I have in here, although I must be thinking of the old board.

Many posters, from both either free or bought from conventions or ones that came within an edition of a game. On my walls of my bedroom at the moment I have a Tekken 6 poster up, the others are stashed away.

I have Smash Zero Suit Samus, Palutena, Robin, Wii Fit Trainer amiibo, Super Mario Daisy amiibo and 30th Anniversary Wind Waker Zelda amiibo.
Also a Celica and Alm amiibo that came with my Fire Emblem: Echoes pack.

Bowser, Peach and Rosalina from a Super Mario Galaxy toy thing. What are they called? Kinda like gachapon but not from a vending machine as I could pick them up to use the tiny holes to look inside and see what I might get (sometimes it was hard to tell what). I have a Mario Kart Yoshi from something like this too, also a Phantom Hourglass Link as well.

Mario, Luigi, Peach, Daisy, Yoshi, Toad, Koopa Troopa, Goomba, Bob-omb and Lakitu from a Super Mario figure series.
Raichu, Poliwhirl and Vulpix toys, also have a Pikachu which I don't know where it's at. A Squirtle and Charmander mini toy that was inside a piece of candy I believe. Again, I have a Bulbasaur...but it's lost too. D: I may have something else Pokémon related sitting inside a clear bouncy ball...I know I have something like that. XD

A yellow Yoshi plush and Aloy plush.

Tekken 3 Jin, Yoshimitsu, King and True Ogre figures. I used to play with these for fucking childish reasons so they're all damaged (all have marks, King's tail damaged, Yoshimitsu's swords damaged, had to glue True Ogre's horn back on) or lost, how did I lose True Ogre's wings?! I'm annoyed at younger self, wish I left them be. My sister has Anna, Nina and Xiaoyu, brother had Paul and Heihachi which I sort of inherited but don't have with my four.

Blazblue mug & mousepad.

Off the top of my head I have Uncharted 3 Explorer Edition, Uncharted 4 Libertalia Edition, Grand Kingdom Grand Edition, Fire Emblem Echoes Shadows of Valentia Limited Edition, BlazBlue Chrono Phantasma Extend & Central Fiction Limited Editions, Cyberdimension Neptunia 4 Goddesses Online Limited Edition...and others which all came with something substantial.

The Art of Tekken: A Complete Visual History, Dragon's Dogma: Official Design Work books.

Probably some other stuff I've forgotten.
WR91 Offline
Casual
(Oct 11th, 2020, 01:51 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
I've thought about getting into amiibo's but didn't want to go down that rabbit hole. Because if I got one, I'd want just about all of them.
WR91 Offline
Casual
(Oct 11th, 2020, 01:51 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
I've thought about getting into amiibo's but didn't want to go down that rabbit hole. Because if I got one, I'd want just about all of them.
Eric Offline
Marvel Nerd
Currently Playing
Spiderman (PS4), Assassin's Creed Origins (PS4), League of Legends (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PC
XP: 2,495
Megami Tensei* Portal 

I'm the same way, but it's mostly because gaming is already an expensive hobby as it is so as a poor boi myself, I can't go beyond my means...

I do have a gnarly Zelda t-shirt and a badass leather journal cover that has a Triforce on it.
Eric Offline
Marvel Nerd
Currently Playing
Spiderman (PS4), Assassin's Creed Origins (PS4), League of Legends (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PC
XP: 2,495 Megami Tensei* Portal 

I'm the same way, but it's mostly because gaming is already an expensive hobby as it is so as a poor boi myself, I can't go beyond my means...

I do have a gnarly Zelda t-shirt and a badass leather journal cover that has a Triforce on it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do You View Smash Bros. as a Party Game or a Fighting Game? Moonface 5 729 Aug 2nd, 2023, 03:38 AM
Last Post: ShiraNoMai
  Game creator Content ID'd on his own game Maniakkid25 4 4,846 Dec 7th, 2019, 12:59 AM
Last Post: Moonface