Game Merchandise
Moonface Offline
"Look at the size of that sunbum!"
Administrators
Currently Playing
Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled (PS4) | Stardew Valley (NS)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
XP: 3,320
LittleBigPlanet Ratchet & Clank Crash Bandicoot 
Much like the original thread on the old board, once again I'm making this because I wanted to show off some really cool looking merch I saw announced a few days ago — Tubbz!

I would have probably got all the ones from the Crash and Spyro collections, but at $13 a pop it's way too much to pick up eight of them. Plus I also thought they were going to be actually usable, but it doesn't appear that's the case. Eh

For the most part I do prefer the look of these over Funko's. The black beady eyes work better on rubber ducks than they do on Funko's.
[Image: sm19-sig-1st.png]
I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Much like the original thread on the old board, once again I'm making this because I wanted to show off some really cool looking merch I saw announced a few days ago — Tubbz!

I would have probably got all the ones from the Crash and Spyro collections, but at $13 a pop it's way too much to pick up eight of them. Plus I also thought they were going to be actually usable, but it doesn't appear that's the case. Eh

For the most part I do prefer the look of these over Funko's. The black beady eyes work better on rubber ducks than they do on Funko's.
Moonface Offline
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
LittleBigPlanet Ratchet & Clank Crash Bandicoot 
I was browsing the Pokemon Center website because I saw they had their Halloween line up, and I just had to share whatever the fuck this bootleg looking thing is: https://www.pokemoncenter.com/plush/toto...-700-00785

Just....I would not believe that was official merchandise if you showed me just the picture. Mellow
[Image: sm19-sig-1st.png]
I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
I was browsing the Pokemon Center website because I saw they had their Halloween line up, and I just had to share whatever the fuck this bootleg looking thing is: https://www.pokemoncenter.com/plush/toto...-700-00785

Just....I would not believe that was official merchandise if you showed me just the picture. Mellow
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
CTR Nitro-Fueled | Tekken 7
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
XP: 2,710
Fire Emblem (Shiny) Uncharted Tekken 
Good God, that doesn't even look like a Totodile, completely wrong. Only the colour is correct, everything else is off. Does remind of something though, but can't remember what exactly, similar to the body and shape of the head. XD
[Image: Hazamasig.png]
[Image: sm19-sig-1st-2.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
CTR Nitro-Fueled | Tekken 7
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
XP: 2,710
Good God, that doesn't even look like a Totodile, completely wrong. Only the colour is correct, everything else is off. Does remind of something though, but can't remember what exactly, similar to the body and shape of the head. XD

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Last Game You Played ShiraNoMai 308 32,140 10 hours ago
Last Post: queenzelda
  General Game Chat ShiraNoMai 103 16,027 Sep 13th, 2019, 05:52 PM
Last Post: Maniakkid25
  Guess The Video-Game Moonface 99 11,907 Aug 14th, 2019, 04:10 AM
Last Post: Dragon Lord
  Game OST Nemomon 11 1,826 Jul 4th, 2019, 12:11 AM
Last Post: Moonface
  Your first ever game? macGamr 22 4,644 Jun 1st, 2019, 10:42 PM
Last Post: Metallix