Controllers, Keyboards, Mice, etc.
Moonface Offline
"Look at the size of that sunbum!"
Administrators
Currently Playing
Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled (PS4) | Stardew Valley (NS)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
XP: 3,320
LittleBigPlanet Ratchet & Clank Crash Bandicoot 
What is your favourite controller/keyboard/mouse/etc. for gaming? Is there a particular one that comes in different colours that you have favourites for or wish a colour existed for it? Have you seen some new controller colours get announced, such as the new DualShock 4 colours that inspired me to make this thread?

Out of the new DS4 colours, Purple Haze is the only one I really want to get. Worst one is the camo one, but I don't think camo looks good on most things except an army uniform. Tongue
[Image: sm19-sig-1st.png]
I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
What is your favourite controller/keyboard/mouse/etc. for gaming? Is there a particular one that comes in different colours that you have favourites for or wish a colour existed for it? Have you seen some new controller colours get announced, such as the new DualShock 4 colours that inspired me to make this thread?

Out of the new DS4 colours, Purple Haze is the only one I really want to get. Worst one is the camo one, but I don't think camo looks good on most things except an army uniform. Tongue
Kazan X. Lemuris Offline
Beginner
Currently Playing
Grandia HD, Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night, Fire Emblem: Three Houses
Favourite Platform(s)
Dreamcast, PS4
XP: 209
Mario Kart Doom Pokémon 
As far as mice go (as a fairly casual PC gamer; mostly old-school FPS like Quake and UT and some League of Legends on the side) I never found a better mouse for me than the Sidewinder X3. It wasn't loaded with a fuckton of macro buttons, and it was the right size for me to use without suffering any real discomfort. I currently use a Havit Pro [string of random numbers] and it's fine, but the shape isn't exactly ergonomic. But since I don't play for srs it's not a problem.

Keyboard... I exclusively use laptops so I don't have much leeway.

I don't overly care about the colours and such of a controller, since that doesn't affect how I play. I might pick up a shinier controller if I get the opportunity to (my PS4's right stick has been chewed slightly by my cat in the past) but not until I seriously need it.
Kazan X. Lemuris Offline
Beginner
Currently Playing
Grandia HD, Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night, Fire Emblem: Three Houses
Favourite Platform(s)
Dreamcast, PS4
XP: 209
As far as mice go (as a fairly casual PC gamer; mostly old-school FPS like Quake and UT and some League of Legends on the side) I never found a better mouse for me than the Sidewinder X3. It wasn't loaded with a fuckton of macro buttons, and it was the right size for me to use without suffering any real discomfort. I currently use a Havit Pro [string of random numbers] and it's fine, but the shape isn't exactly ergonomic. But since I don't play for srs it's not a problem.

Keyboard... I exclusively use laptops so I don't have much leeway.

I don't overly care about the colours and such of a controller, since that doesn't affect how I play. I might pick up a shinier controller if I get the opportunity to (my PS4's right stick has been chewed slightly by my cat in the past) but not until I seriously need it.
Moonface Offline
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
LittleBigPlanet Ratchet & Clank Crash Bandicoot 
The best thing about coloured controllers nowadays is it's easier for me to know what ones I charged recently. If all my DS4 controllers were black, I'd be constantly struggling to remember what ones I remembered to charge up. XD
[Image: sm19-sig-1st.png]
I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
The best thing about coloured controllers nowadays is it's easier for me to know what ones I charged recently. If all my DS4 controllers were black, I'd be constantly struggling to remember what ones I remembered to charge up. XD
Dragon Lord Offline
Lv.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Persona 5 |Fire Emblem: Three Houses | Azur Lane
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, Vita
XP: 508
Hastune Miku (Shiny) Hastune Miku 
I'm giving some series consideration to those new DS4 controllers, despite the fact that I already own seven or eight of them right now. I like the Rose Gold and absolutely love the Titanium Blue. The Electric Purple is also really good looking. I'm usually not the biggest fan of purple (I don't dislike it, but I prefer many other colors), but it just looks really good.

At the absolute very least I will be adding Titanium Blue to my collection, though knowing me and my love of throwing money away on things I really don't need, but really want, I'm going to end up with the Rose Gold and Purple as well.
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
Dragon Lord Offline
Lv.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Persona 5 |Fire Emblem: Three Houses | Azur Lane
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, Vita
XP: 508
I'm giving some series consideration to those new DS4 controllers, despite the fact that I already own seven or eight of them right now. I like the Rose Gold and absolutely love the Titanium Blue. The Electric Purple is also really good looking. I'm usually not the biggest fan of purple (I don't dislike it, but I prefer many other colors), but it just looks really good.

At the absolute very least I will be adding Titanium Blue to my collection, though knowing me and my love of throwing money away on things I really don't need, but really want, I'm going to end up with the Rose Gold and Purple as well.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Custom Controllers Moonface 8 1,831 Jul 15th, 2018, 05:50 PM
Last Post: ShiraNoMai