What Are You Looking Forward To?
Moonface Offline
"Look at the size of that sunbum!"
Administrators
Currently Playing
Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled (PS4) | Stardew Valley (NS)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
XP: 3,320
LittleBigPlanet Ratchet & Clank Crash Bandicoot 
I'm looking forward to getting to fully decorate the new house @ShiraNoMai and I just moved into. We have a lot of plans so far, but the issue is time and money to get them all done when we want to do them. Doh

I'm also starting to get excited about Halloween since the stores are beginning to get their merchandise in for it. Target were setting up their displays today, so in about a week hopefully they'll have all the goodies out for me to look at! Grin
[Image: sm19-sig-1st.png]
I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
"Look at the size of that sunbum!"
Currently Playing
Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled (PS4) | Stardew Valley (NS)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
XP: 3,320
I'm looking forward to getting to fully decorate the new house @ShiraNoMai and I just moved into. We have a lot of plans so far, but the issue is time and money to get them all done when we want to do them. Doh

I'm also starting to get excited about Halloween since the stores are beginning to get their merchandise in for it. Target were setting up their displays today, so in about a week hopefully they'll have all the goodies out for me to look at! Grin