Does this avatar make me look fat?
Currently Playing
Overwatch, Legend of Zorldo: Breath of the Winds
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2
XP: 268
Mega Man Bioshock 
[Image: UnselfishArtisticDeermouse-size_restricted.gif]

You thought it was Sombra! But it was me, Hotspot!

[Image: 200.gif]

(I hope someone got the Jojo reference)

Hiya! It's Hotspot! Some of you may know me by that one soap opera, that doesn't really exist. But others may know me from the original UG forum. 

I've been rather MIA for the last 5 years, this is due to getting a job in retail. As crazy as it sounds, but working retail, or at least at my store.. Kicked my butt! I was mentally, and physically exhausted, and I didn't really do much, except for go on facebook (Social media wise, I mean.) I pretty much abandoned all forums and stuff, not intentionally, but I just couldn't focus on them anymore. I basically just played games, or watched shows when I got home. Working there just made me tired of everything, and my creative side even started going away, which is now slowly coming back.
But i just got an office job, and now I'm starting to return to my original form ( I am not secretly a ditto). Although I'm not that thrilled with this office job, but the nice thing is, I have a set schedule for once. Now I can work on my graphic design portfolio, and hopefully get a Graphic Design job soon. I have an online porftolio too, that I still want to work on as well. I also have a problem where I think I'm never good enough, but at the same time, I should keep on trying, and work harder on goals as well.

It was good timing that I got this job, since I have to save all my posts from my journal forum. Since Zetaboards it turning to tapatalk. Normally this wouldn't be an issue, but I edit many of my posts on my journal forum, so it might not be considered active, and I don't want it to get deleted before I'm done saving everything. Since Tapatalk has a 90 day policy. 

Here are my character roles.

Daisy from Mario, is the goddess who gives you food (At least in Breath of the wild)
Sombra is THE QUEEN of everything.
Carly Rae Jepsen is the lord and savior.
Millie from Suikoden II, is the child of earth.

What does this all mean? I don't know, it's just something I tell people.

Favorite Games
Suikoden, Kya Dark Lineage, Chrono Cross, and probably Overwatch.

Things I like
Spelling/pronouncing things incorrectly, because I find it amusing. ORT [Art], Photography, Video games where you can use a boomerang as your weapon.
Writing stories. I also plan to make comics in the near future! 

I got into Overwatch last year, and I'm obsessed! I'm a Sombra main, if you didn't notice, but I also love Moira, Ana, Tracer. I also play lot's of Windowmaker, Orisa, Zarya, Symmetra, Lucio, Zenyatta, as well. (All the boys are gross and smelly. :Tongue I really want like a hero who is male, who is like feminine, and has interesting qualities.) 

Things I've recently been into

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure.
DC Universe shows (Arrow, Flash, Supergirl, Legends of Tomorrow)
Super Mario Odyssey
Legend of Zoladia: Breeds of the wig. (Weaves are getting SNATCHED!)
Your dad.

Here's what you can ask me.

Anything

Here's what you can't ask me.

Where my buried treasure is ARG EE MATEY!

I'm probably forgetting something, but I can come back later anyway.

Some of my posts are satire, so don't take me too seriously! : P
Hotspot Offline
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2
XP: 268 Mega Man Bioshock 
[Image: UnselfishArtisticDeermouse-size_restricted.gif]

You thought it was Sombra! But it was me, Hotspot!

[Image: 200.gif]

(I hope someone got the Jojo reference)

Hiya! It's Hotspot! Some of you may know me by that one soap opera, that doesn't really exist. But others may know me from the original UG forum. 

I've been rather MIA for the last 5 years, this is due to getting a job in retail. As crazy as it sounds, but working retail, or at least at my store.. Kicked my butt! I was mentally, and physically exhausted, and I didn't really do much, except for go on facebook (Social media wise, I mean.) I pretty much abandoned all forums and stuff, not intentionally, but I just couldn't focus on them anymore. I basically just played games, or watched shows when I got home. Working there just made me tired of everything, and my creative side even started going away, which is now slowly coming back.
But i just got an office job, and now I'm starting to return to my original form ( I am not secretly a ditto). Although I'm not that thrilled with this office job, but the nice thing is, I have a set schedule for once. Now I can work on my graphic design portfolio, and hopefully get a Graphic Design job soon. I have an online porftolio too, that I still want to work on as well. I also have a problem where I think I'm never good enough, but at the same time, I should keep on trying, and work harder on goals as well.

It was good timing that I got this job, since I have to save all my posts from my journal forum. Since Zetaboards it turning to tapatalk. Normally this wouldn't be an issue, but I edit many of my posts on my journal forum, so it might not be considered active, and I don't want it to get deleted before I'm done saving everything. Since Tapatalk has a 90 day policy. 

Here are my character roles.

Daisy from Mario, is the goddess who gives you food (At least in Breath of the wild)
Sombra is THE QUEEN of everything.
Carly Rae Jepsen is the lord and savior.
Millie from Suikoden II, is the child of earth.

What does this all mean? I don't know, it's just something I tell people.

Favorite Games
Suikoden, Kya Dark Lineage, Chrono Cross, and probably Overwatch.

Things I like
Spelling/pronouncing things incorrectly, because I find it amusing. ORT [Art], Photography, Video games where you can use a boomerang as your weapon.
Writing stories. I also plan to make comics in the near future! 

I got into Overwatch last year, and I'm obsessed! I'm a Sombra main, if you didn't notice, but I also love Moira, Ana, Tracer. I also play lot's of Windowmaker, Orisa, Zarya, Symmetra, Lucio, Zenyatta, as well. (All the boys are gross and smelly. :Tongue I really want like a hero who is male, who is like feminine, and has interesting qualities.) 

Things I've recently been into

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure.
DC Universe shows (Arrow, Flash, Supergirl, Legends of Tomorrow)
Super Mario Odyssey
Legend of Zoladia: Breeds of the wig. (Weaves are getting SNATCHED!)
Your dad.

Here's what you can ask me.

Anything

Here's what you can't ask me.

Where my buried treasure is ARG EE MATEY!

I'm probably forgetting something, but I can come back later anyway.
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
That okay Hotspot certains jobs can kill our passion for life sadly. XD I'm glad your out of there now and I'm glad you are here! Grin

I wish you luck with the search for a Graphic Designer job and you get all your blog post together before the tapatalk move! (I hear it the grave of internet forums!) You know this is odd, but one of your blog post really got me to take a look into some of other Carly Rae Jepson music she is really talented! I'm not sure if any of her other song got as popular as Call me Maybe, but she really talented!

Have you ever tried League of Legends and will you be trying Splatoon eventually? (I can always use more fools to splat.....or...splat me? )
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
That okay Hotspot certains jobs can kill our passion for life sadly. XD I'm glad your out of there now and I'm glad you are here! Grin

I wish you luck with the search for a Graphic Designer job and you get all your blog post together before the tapatalk move! (I hear it the grave of internet forums!) You know this is odd, but one of your blog post really got me to take a look into some of other Carly Rae Jepson music she is really talented! I'm not sure if any of her other song got as popular as Call me Maybe, but she really talented!

Have you ever tried League of Legends and will you be trying Splatoon eventually? (I can always use more fools to splat.....or...splat me? )
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,718
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
I'm glad you got out of the toxic hell when you did, and I'm sorry you had to go through that. Hope things are on the upswing for you from here on Smile

Were you planning on getting a graphic design degree at all? I found it significantly helped me branch socially as well as probably land me a job sooner. I know college is hella expensive, though, so I don't know if that's the best choice for you. Was just curious, mostly. Grin
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,718 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
I'm glad you got out of the toxic hell when you did, and I'm sorry you had to go through that. Hope things are on the upswing for you from here on Smile

Were you planning on getting a graphic design degree at all? I found it significantly helped me branch socially as well as probably land me a job sooner. I know college is hella expensive, though, so I don't know if that's the best choice for you. Was just curious, mostly. Grin
Hotspot Offline
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2
Mega Man Bioshock 
Yuri
Thanks!  Yeah, I have to start building my portfolio, but the Overwatch event keeps distracting me! lol Once the event is over next week, I'll be able to focus more. One of the ladies I worked with in retail, has a friend who owns a printing company. So I went on an interview with her friend, she gave me tips on what to do. She couldn't offer me a job, however, because she needed someone with experience. (If I had a dollar for every time I heard that, I wouldn't need another job in my life!)
But she did give me tips on what to do, so I'm going to follow through with that. Then I'll ask my friend if I can have an audience with her again, when my things are finished, to see where I am, what needs to be fixed.. etc.. 

Carly's popular songs, don't do her justice! Which I also find to be true for other singers, like Ke$ha, who does have some pretty cool songs!! Her hit, Tik Tok, was like the only autotune one she has. The cool thing about Carly Rae Jepsen's songs is they always sound different, in a good way, like she changes it up, and that's important. I also relate to many of her songs, about crushing on people. Because. I crush on so many people that I can never have, unfortunately. But it's like, she gets me! 

I tried LOL once in 2009, but I never had an interest in it. I don't have intentions for playing Splatoon right now, but you never know! 

Shira

I'm going to still do friday nights, but it'll be so much better not being there full time. I do miss the people though. Retail has fun co-workers, sometimes okay job (In certain aspects, like I like putting merchandise out, and making things look nice, but I hate cleaning up, being on register, and dealing with psychopaths who belong in mental institutions..)
My new job in an office, is filled with boring middle aged women, who want to talk about their grandchildren, and their mothers uncles brothers sisters cousin.. The job itself is okay, but it's Data Entry, and I'd rather be an office assistant, because there's more to do than just one thing. But I got this job just to get away from retail, so I was desperate to take anything, also why I'm not the most thrilled about the position. But it's nice to get to sit down for once, and have normal 9-5 hours. So they both have their ups and downs. But now I can focus on my designs, so I can get a GD job. 

I do have an Associates in Graphic Design, I was going to get my bachelors, but I wasn't allowed back in school until I started paying them. Then, I ended up getting a volunteer job in a mail room for 4 months, in 2011, then an office for a year, then retail for 5 years, and now in a new office. So retail was my first paying job. The annoying thing is, I'd love to get my bachelors, but now I'm drowning in bills, I wouldn't have time to get one. I currently owe 40,000 just for an associates in graphic design :dodgy: , I got gypped hard (I also learned more on my own, than in school too). Funny thing though, in New York, they passed a law that college is free if you live in the state for 6 years after getting the degree.. But I also want to move somewhere else one day (Particularly California), and I still have other bills to pay, like my car payments and insurance, so I think I wouldn't be able to not have a full time job now. It's just annoying how things ended up. Like my loan company wants me to pay 400 a month, but with all of my other bills, I can only pay them 200.. 
I am wondering about scholarships, but also, my school is closing down and there might be a lawsuit with the loan company.. So I can only hope.. I'd atleast wish it would go down 20,000, it'd be a bit easier to pay off. 
But having a a day a week in retail, I can atleast save a little extra for the loans. I know I can figure it out, one step at a time.

Hotspot Offline
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2
Yuri
Thanks!  Yeah, I have to start building my portfolio, but the Overwatch event keeps distracting me! lol Once the event is over next week, I'll be able to focus more. One of the ladies I worked with in retail, has a friend who owns a printing company. So I went on an interview with her friend, she gave me tips on what to do. She couldn't offer me a job, however, because she needed someone with experience. (If I had a dollar for every time I heard that, I wouldn't need another job in my life!)
But she did give me tips on what to do, so I'm going to follow through with that. Then I'll ask my friend if I can have an audience with her again, when my things are finished, to see where I am, what needs to be fixed.. etc.. 

Carly's popular songs, don't do her justice! Which I also find to be true for other singers, like Ke$ha, who does have some pretty cool songs!! Her hit, Tik Tok, was like the only autotune one she has. The cool thing about Carly Rae Jepsen's songs is they always sound different, in a good way, like she changes it up, and that's important. I also relate to many of her songs, about crushing on people. Because. I crush on so many people that I can never have, unfortunately. But it's like, she gets me! 

I tried LOL once in 2009, but I never had an interest in it. I don't have intentions for playing Splatoon right now, but you never know! 

Shira

I'm going to still do friday nights, but it'll be so much better not being there full time. I do miss the people though. Retail has fun co-workers, sometimes okay job (In certain aspects, like I like putting merchandise out, and making things look nice, but I hate cleaning up, being on register, and dealing with psychopaths who belong in mental institutions..)
My new job in an office, is filled with boring middle aged women, who want to talk about their grandchildren, and their mothers uncles brothers sisters cousin.. The job itself is okay, but it's Data Entry, and I'd rather be an office assistant, because there's more to do than just one thing. But I got this job just to get away from retail, so I was desperate to take anything, also why I'm not the most thrilled about the position. But it's nice to get to sit down for once, and have normal 9-5 hours. So they both have their ups and downs. But now I can focus on my designs, so I can get a GD job. 

I do have an Associates in Graphic Design, I was going to get my bachelors, but I wasn't allowed back in school until I started paying them. Then, I ended up getting a volunteer job in a mail room for 4 months, in 2011, then an office for a year, then retail for 5 years, and now in a new office. So retail was my first paying job. The annoying thing is, I'd love to get my bachelors, but now I'm drowning in bills, I wouldn't have time to get one. I currently owe 40,000 just for an associates in graphic design :dodgy: , I got gypped hard (I also learned more on my own, than in school too). Funny thing though, in New York, they passed a law that college is free if you live in the state for 6 years after getting the degree.. But I also want to move somewhere else one day (Particularly California), and I still have other bills to pay, like my car payments and insurance, so I think I wouldn't be able to not have a full time job now. It's just annoying how things ended up. Like my loan company wants me to pay 400 a month, but with all of my other bills, I can only pay them 200.. 
I am wondering about scholarships, but also, my school is closing down and there might be a lawsuit with the loan company.. So I can only hope.. I'd atleast wish it would go down 20,000, it'd be a bit easier to pay off. 
But having a a day a week in retail, I can atleast save a little extra for the loans. I know I can figure it out, one step at a time.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 21,993
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Glad to see you back, Hotspot. Good to hear how you've been, even though some of that is unfortunate. My creative side has been lacking for ages now, although I'm you're slowly getting yours back. Do hope you can get what's right to be able to get a job in that field. Retail's only good for a little while, I say good but only for just earning a little on the side. Mental and physical though, I wouldn't recommend it either. I hope to get out of mine at some point. Is this office job paying you better?
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 21,993 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Glad to see you back, Hotspot. Good to hear how you've been, even though some of that is unfortunate. My creative side has been lacking for ages now, although I'm you're slowly getting yours back. Do hope you can get what's right to be able to get a job in that field. Retail's only good for a little while, I say good but only for just earning a little on the side. Mental and physical though, I wouldn't recommend it either. I hope to get out of mine at some point. Is this office job paying you better?
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
(Jun 7th, 2018, 05:28 AM)Hotspot Wrote:
Yuri

Oh I know things distract me all the time from being productive! Plus Overwatch is one of them looty boxy games. Hmm that sucks, but you definitely are seeming to benefit from that so that very good. Smile

Kesha is really good too! I loved her new album after its a very different style from say her tik tok days!
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
(Jun 7th, 2018, 05:28 AM)Hotspot Wrote:
Yuri

Oh I know things distract me all the time from being productive! Plus Overwatch is one of them looty boxy games. Hmm that sucks, but you definitely are seeming to benefit from that so that very good. Smile

Kesha is really good too! I loved her new album after its a very different style from say her tik tok days!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,021
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
About the 90 day policy, I've been hearing it may actually be 30 days for inactivity on Tapatalk. If it only applied to boards where no one has logged in or posted in 30 days, and the board was never active, then I'd be OK with it. But if say, Outline, got deleted despite being a big board, that would be ridiculous. It's Tapatalk though, so I'm expecting the worst from them until I see otherwise.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,021 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
About the 90 day policy, I've been hearing it may actually be 30 days for inactivity on Tapatalk. If it only applied to boards where no one has logged in or posted in 30 days, and the board was never active, then I'd be OK with it. But if say, Outline, got deleted despite being a big board, that would be ridiculous. It's Tapatalk though, so I'm expecting the worst from them until I see otherwise.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
[Switch] Pokemon Scarlet/Violet: DLC [PS5] Star Trek: Resurgence [PC] FFX
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,563
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
Welcome back to UG Hotspot! ^^V

I'm curious to know what your plans for your journal will be since zetaboards is going to be a thing of the past sometime soonish.
[Image: palwor10.png]
[Image: dj8g30-f027a6f5-6621-48fd-98ef-d91107be781c.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
[Switch] Pokemon Scarlet/Violet: DLC [PS5] Star Trek: Resurgence [PC] FFX
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,563 Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
Welcome back to UG Hotspot! ^^V

I'm curious to know what your plans for your journal will be since zetaboards is going to be a thing of the past sometime soonish.
Hotspot Offline
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2
Mega Man Bioshock 
Mr Elite L
No, I had actually just gotten a 20 cent raise in Retail.. But I wanted out, so I took the office job. So I'm getting paid a little less, but all breaks are paid, and we have to stay for 8 and a half hours, so I'm still making a little more anyway.

Moonface
Yeah, I've been making ridiculous topics on my old forums, just to keep it active, so I can copy and paste all the stuff. 30 days is way worse! I understand getting rid of dead weight, but geez, that's a short amount of time!

Queenzelda
So essentially, Zetaboards is ruining my plans. Because I want to work on my graphic design, so I can get a GD job, but intsead I've been copy pasting posts from my journal (And some of the old rp forums from back in the day, although that's going to be a hoot and a holler when I start archiving those.. Rolly eyes)
I have to come up with a middle point, where I stop playing Overwatch FOR FIVE HOURS, and I save a few topics, and then do some designing. (Not to be confused with the old 80's sitcom, designing women, of course).
I really only used the journal for myself, and if I wanted to show someone something I wrote, I'd just send them the link. Ultimately, the forum was just for my use. It was an extra save point online, that I had.. so if I wanted to look something up when I was not home, I could do so there... Also if I wanted to post something from another area, I could, and it'd be easy.
But it also became my database of my stories, lists, and information. So I now am dispersing all of the posts either on my computer through Microsoft Word (Which I'll save to a flash drive soon)
My Blog, My Old Tumblr, and anything anime related, on my Anime Planet account. Fortunately, I had a few anime lists on the journal, that I put on AP, a few years back, so that's one or two topics I didn't save because it was already somewhere else. Anime Planets list system is amazing. Love it!

Now, if one of those sites hits the can too, well it's going to be all over once again sweethort, but at least it'll be a little more organized....

I've also stored some stuff on the Kya Wiki and the Suikoden Wiki. The Kya wiki I'm the creator of, and admin of the Suikoden wiki, thanks to the admin, Milkandchocolate, who's really cool, and mellow. I've noticed many Wiki admins are stick in the mud serious, but Milk is easy going. (An example is, Norma from Suikoden V, and Norma from Tales of Legendia, have many similarities. I made a little blurb on the Suikoden wiki, that the two Normas share similarities. Milk, has no problem with my little excerpt. But the admin of the Tales wiki took it off in a heartbeat because it wasn't tales related! Rude! Ironically, the admin mentioned something about the Tales wiki being strict on their profile, and how they don't like strict policies... Whatevs! I found an abandoned Tales wiki and added it there! Am I petty,does that make me petty..)
So yes, I'm scrambling around everywhere saving everything.. But I wasn't really using it as a forum, just a database to save things on. I just thought Zetaboards would be around forever! It's so funny, because a few years back, I told myself that I should save some of the posts to my computer or something.. you never know if something is going to happen, and I was like... nah.. it'll be fine, Zetaboards will be around forever! Forever apparently translated to 2018, unbeknown to me.

Hotspot Offline
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2
Mr Elite L
No, I had actually just gotten a 20 cent raise in Retail.. But I wanted out, so I took the office job. So I'm getting paid a little less, but all breaks are paid, and we have to stay for 8 and a half hours, so I'm still making a little more anyway.

Moonface
Yeah, I've been making ridiculous topics on my old forums, just to keep it active, so I can copy and paste all the stuff. 30 days is way worse! I understand getting rid of dead weight, but geez, that's a short amount of time!

Queenzelda
So essentially, Zetaboards is ruining my plans. Because I want to work on my graphic design, so I can get a GD job, but intsead I've been copy pasting posts from my journal (And some of the old rp forums from back in the day, although that's going to be a hoot and a holler when I start archiving those.. Rolly eyes)
I have to come up with a middle point, where I stop playing Overwatch FOR FIVE HOURS, and I save a few topics, and then do some designing. (Not to be confused with the old 80's sitcom, designing women, of course).
I really only used the journal for myself, and if I wanted to show someone something I wrote, I'd just send them the link. Ultimately, the forum was just for my use. It was an extra save point online, that I had.. so if I wanted to look something up when I was not home, I could do so there... Also if I wanted to post something from another area, I could, and it'd be easy.
But it also became my database of my stories, lists, and information. So I now am dispersing all of the posts either on my computer through Microsoft Word (Which I'll save to a flash drive soon)
My Blog, My Old Tumblr, and anything anime related, on my Anime Planet account. Fortunately, I had a few anime lists on the journal, that I put on AP, a few years back, so that's one or two topics I didn't save because it was already somewhere else. Anime Planets list system is amazing. Love it!

Now, if one of those sites hits the can too, well it's going to be all over once again sweethort, but at least it'll be a little more organized....

I've also stored some stuff on the Kya Wiki and the Suikoden Wiki. The Kya wiki I'm the creator of, and admin of the Suikoden wiki, thanks to the admin, Milkandchocolate, who's really cool, and mellow. I've noticed many Wiki admins are stick in the mud serious, but Milk is easy going. (An example is, Norma from Suikoden V, and Norma from Tales of Legendia, have many similarities. I made a little blurb on the Suikoden wiki, that the two Normas share similarities. Milk, has no problem with my little excerpt. But the admin of the Tales wiki took it off in a heartbeat because it wasn't tales related! Rude! Ironically, the admin mentioned something about the Tales wiki being strict on their profile, and how they don't like strict policies... Whatevs! I found an abandoned Tales wiki and added it there! Am I petty,does that make me petty..)
So yes, I'm scrambling around everywhere saving everything.. But I wasn't really using it as a forum, just a database to save things on. I just thought Zetaboards would be around forever! It's so funny, because a few years back, I told myself that I should save some of the posts to my computer or something.. you never know if something is going to happen, and I was like... nah.. it'll be fine, Zetaboards will be around forever! Forever apparently translated to 2018, unbeknown to me.
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Question do you play Overwatch on the PC or console? Gasp

[Image: yes_by_gremlin_dva-daz0eby.png]

Also do you eat mcdonalds or any type of junk food while playing OW?
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Question do you play Overwatch on the PC or console? Gasp

[Image: yes_by_gremlin_dva-daz0eby.png]

Also do you eat mcdonalds or any type of junk food while playing OW?
Hotspot Offline
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2
Mega Man Bioshock 
I play it on PC.

I don't eat while I play video games, the only occasion is if I'm home from work and really hungry, but want to play. Like I ate some cut up pepperoni and cheese while playing today.. But that's rather rare.

I love Micky D's! My favorite fast food. But something amazing like McDonalds must be devoured while watching a great tv show, or youtuber. I couldn't do it while playing Overwatch, I prefer to focus on one thing at a time.

Hotspot Offline
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2
I play it on PC.

I don't eat while I play video games, the only occasion is if I'm home from work and really hungry, but want to play. Like I ate some cut up pepperoni and cheese while playing today.. But that's rather rare.

I love Micky D's! My favorite fast food. But something amazing like McDonalds must be devoured while watching a great tv show, or youtuber. I couldn't do it while playing Overwatch, I prefer to focus on one thing at a time.
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Woo! We should play together sometime I bet it would be lots of fun! Grin Just don't take take D.va or Mercy or else I'll be completely incompetent! Nah just kidding I'm going to suck hard we should never play ranked. XD

I really should get out of that habit myself! It makes everything kinda gross, but I must always be on Youtube when I eat because reasons! I think I'm just trained to watch tv while I eat?

I like Mickey D's too, but all the Mcdonalds I seem to go for seem to not be managed properly or don't have enough help. Eh It tasty though!
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Woo! We should play together sometime I bet it would be lots of fun! Grin Just don't take take D.va or Mercy or else I'll be completely incompetent! Nah just kidding I'm going to suck hard we should never play ranked. XD

I really should get out of that habit myself! It makes everything kinda gross, but I must always be on Youtube when I eat because reasons! I think I'm just trained to watch tv while I eat?

I like Mickey D's too, but all the Mcdonalds I seem to go for seem to not be managed properly or don't have enough help. Eh It tasty though!
Hotspot Offline
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2
Mega Man Bioshock 
Sure! Although I tend to appear offline, because I'm afraid to que with randoms that added me in the game. lol

Hotspot#11544

I actually don't really play Mercy, or D.VA, except in Mystery Heroes. I also don't play Competitive, and play lot's of arcade, so it wouldn't be an issue. The one by my retail job is really good, apparently they're private owned, so they can do what they want. They also have a Moon character that sings, inside. (Like Chuckee cheeses, or Five Nights at Freddies)

Hotspot Offline
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2
Sure! Although I tend to appear offline, because I'm afraid to que with randoms that added me in the game. lol

Hotspot#11544

I actually don't really play Mercy, or D.VA, except in Mystery Heroes. I also don't play Competitive, and play lot's of arcade, so it wouldn't be an issue. The one by my retail job is really good, apparently they're private owned, so they can do what they want. They also have a Moon character that sings, inside. (Like Chuckee cheeses, or Five Nights at Freddies)
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
(Jun 10th, 2018, 05:42 AM)Hotspot Wrote:

Hotspot#11544

Just sent you a friend request. Wink

Too bad you can't edit the friend invite couldn't say who I was. XD
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
(Jun 10th, 2018, 05:42 AM)Hotspot Wrote:

Hotspot#11544

Just sent you a friend request. Wink

Too bad you can't edit the friend invite couldn't say who I was. XD
macGamr Offline
Irony represent.
Currently Playing
The game of life
XP: 184
I know who you are from someone, but I don't think you'll know me. You will later in the year though, ha Wink

Welcome Smile
[Image: E12av.png]
Gamers welcome also, yeah.
macGamr Offline
Irony represent.
Currently Playing
The game of life
XP: 184
I know who you are from someone, but I don't think you'll know me. You will later in the year though, ha Wink

Welcome Smile