What's Your Dream Game Announcement?
Moonface Offline
"Look at the size of that sunbum!"
Administrators
Currently Playing
Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled (PS4) | Control (PS4)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
XP: 3,418
LittleBigPlanet Ratchet & Clank Crash Bandicoot 
It's E3 2020. You're watching some publisher spouting on about all their shiny new games that probably won't get released for another 3 years. They've just finished a segment on Super Waffle Fighters X, and you wonder what they're showing next. Suddenly, out of nowhere (RKO!) they drop a trailer for a game announcement you never thought you'd ever see. What dream announcement have they made for you?

Had this come to mind when I stumbled across a trailer for a LBP fan game that got announced earlier in the week that surprisingly has the blessing of Mm, and it made me yearn for an announcement of a new LBP game that does everything LBP1 and LBP2 got right and tells everything wrong of LBP3 to not-so-politely go fuck itself. As good as Dreams might be, I don't think it's going to have the same charm LBP uniquely has and I would adore for both games to have a place on PS5, especially as my dream announcement for a new LBP game would revive it back to when it was peaking in 2013.

[Image: weathering-with-you-sig.png]
"Who cares if we don't see the sun shine ever again?"
Moonface Offline
"Look at the size of that sunbum!"
Currently Playing
Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled (PS4) | Control (PS4)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
XP: 3,418
It's E3 2020. You're watching some publisher spouting on about all their shiny new games that probably won't get released for another 3 years. They've just finished a segment on Super Waffle Fighters X, and you wonder what they're showing next. Suddenly, out of nowhere (RKO!) they drop a trailer for a game announcement you never thought you'd ever see. What dream announcement have they made for you?

Had this come to mind when I stumbled across a trailer for a LBP fan game that got announced earlier in the week that surprisingly has the blessing of Mm, and it made me yearn for an announcement of a new LBP game that does everything LBP1 and LBP2 got right and tells everything wrong of LBP3 to not-so-politely go fuck itself. As good as Dreams might be, I don't think it's going to have the same charm LBP uniquely has and I would adore for both games to have a place on PS5, especially as my dream announcement for a new LBP game would revive it back to when it was peaking in 2013.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  General Game Chat ShiraNoMai 144 22,672 Jan 21st, 2020, 11:45 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  Last Game You Played ShiraNoMai 403 51,073 Jan 21st, 2020, 06:39 PM
Last Post: queenzelda
  Guess The Video-Game Moonface 107 16,985 Dec 24th, 2019, 11:32 AM
Last Post: Mr EliteL
  Game creator Content ID'd on his own game Maniakkid25 4 207 Dec 7th, 2019, 12:59 AM
Last Post: Moonface
  Game Merchandise Moonface 8 705 Oct 1st, 2019, 08:05 PM
Last Post: queenzelda