Have You Ever...
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,231
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Multiple times, and then I wind up spending so long contemplating all that time gets wasted Smile Smile Smile

Have you ever eaten or drank something that you hadn't had in a long while, and thought it was significantly worse or better than you last recall?
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,231 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Multiple times, and then I wind up spending so long contemplating all that time gets wasted Smile Smile Smile

Have you ever eaten or drank something that you hadn't had in a long while, and thought it was significantly worse or better than you last recall?
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,601
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Feb 17th, 2022, 06:11 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
Yes, just today actually. I fell off Vienna Fingers a while back and every time I tried to eat some I'd be turned off them by the second one, but today somehow I tried one again after ages and had to fight the urge to consume the entire pack. ROFL

Have you ever rage quit a video game?
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,601 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Feb 17th, 2022, 06:11 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
Yes, just today actually. I fell off Vienna Fingers a while back and every time I tried to eat some I'd be turned off them by the second one, but today somehow I tried one again after ages and had to fight the urge to consume the entire pack. ROFL

Have you ever rage quit a video game?
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Many a time. Funnily enough, whenever I comeback to it, the muscle memory completely sets in and I beat whatever it is that caused the rage quit to be done within a short time period LOL

Have you ever done something you probably shouldn't have under the pretense no one was looking?
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Many a time. Funnily enough, whenever I comeback to it, the muscle memory completely sets in and I beat whatever it is that caused the rage quit to be done within a short time period LOL

Have you ever done something you probably shouldn't have under the pretense no one was looking?
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Apr 12th, 2022, 05:00 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:

Even if not quitting from rage I've had so many moments when I've gone "fuck it" at a game and then come back the next day and ace it like it was nothing. XD

Yeah, every day at work when I decide to eat on the clock, pull out pallets while the store is open, etc. Whistle
It's hard to give a damn about it when everyone around you including management is already doing it.

Have you ever seen something on the Internet you wish you hadn't? (If your answer is no I envy you)

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Apr 12th, 2022, 05:00 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:

Even if not quitting from rage I've had so many moments when I've gone "fuck it" at a game and then come back the next day and ace it like it was nothing. XD

Yeah, every day at work when I decide to eat on the clock, pull out pallets while the store is open, etc. Whistle
It's hard to give a damn about it when everyone around you including management is already doing it.

Have you ever seen something on the Internet you wish you hadn't? (If your answer is no I envy you)
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,123
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
No. *obliterated* ...I wish.

Yes, too many....I shall not elaborate.

Have you ever tried helping someone only moments later realised what you told them/tried to do for them was incorrect?
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,123 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
No. *obliterated* ...I wish.

Yes, too many....I shall not elaborate.

Have you ever tried helping someone only moments later realised what you told them/tried to do for them was incorrect?
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Yes. Most notably with customers when I send them to the wrong aisle for something they're looking for but they've gone too far on their journey to salvage my mistake.

Have you ever had everything in front of you to do something you want/need to do and yet find yourself struggling to still do the thing to want/need to do?
Totally not asking this because I've spent three hours trying to start a paper due tomorrow...

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Yes. Most notably with customers when I send them to the wrong aisle for something they're looking for but they've gone too far on their journey to salvage my mistake.

Have you ever had everything in front of you to do something you want/need to do and yet find yourself struggling to still do the thing to want/need to do?
Totally not asking this because I've spent three hours trying to start a paper due tomorrow...
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Yes, often. Got my dumbbells out with the intention of using them, but nope. Or I could easily get a sketchbook open and try some drawing, since my pencils and sketchbooks are in arms reach but nah. I know you mean when you have literally on your lap/table waiting for you to get to work, but I've done that before too finding it hard to just begin or not knowing what I could draw.

Have you ever accidentally broken something in a fit of rage? Like you weren't aiming to break anything but knocked it/threw something else that wouldn't break but hits something else that does.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Yes, often. Got my dumbbells out with the intention of using them, but nope. Or I could easily get a sketchbook open and try some drawing, since my pencils and sketchbooks are in arms reach but nah. I know you mean when you have literally on your lap/table waiting for you to get to work, but I've done that before too finding it hard to just begin or not knowing what I could draw.

Have you ever accidentally broken something in a fit of rage? Like you weren't aiming to break anything but knocked it/threw something else that wouldn't break but hits something else that does.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
I can't say I have. I don't take things out on objects.

Have you ever altered your appearance in a way you didn't like, but had to live with the consequences of it for a specified time?
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
I can't say I have. I don't take things out on objects.

Have you ever altered your appearance in a way you didn't like, but had to live with the consequences of it for a specified time?
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Yes, growing out my hair and ending up not liking it before it got too long (only down to shoulder-length). Then I've done it again (currently), the consequence of me having a bad hair day continuously for a good couple or so months. ROFL I don't use hair products other than shampoo and conditioner, and I know I kinda should if I want my hair to stay still after brushing. XD Have a haircut appointment tomorrow though, but still choosing between what I'm going for.

Have you ever had a meal, either out or at home, you instantly disliked and regret ordering/making it?
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Yes, growing out my hair and ending up not liking it before it got too long (only down to shoulder-length). Then I've done it again (currently), the consequence of me having a bad hair day continuously for a good couple or so months. ROFL I don't use hair products other than shampoo and conditioner, and I know I kinda should if I want my hair to stay still after brushing. XD Have a haircut appointment tomorrow though, but still choosing between what I'm going for.

Have you ever had a meal, either out or at home, you instantly disliked and regret ordering/making it?
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Apr 18th, 2022, 06:37 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Yes. One instance I recall was going to this Italian restaurant @ShiraNoMai's co-workers had raved about so we went to check it out. I decided to order chicken parmesan, and it was utterly awful. Imagine a chicken fillet that somehow fills an entire dinner plate, then covered in the appropriate toppings and that's what the dish looked like. Taste wise, just bland. I don't think anyone would have guessed the meat used if they were eating it blind, and I'd go so far as to say you wouldn't know if it was meat or just anything else that might have a similar texture. In hindsight I should've told them it was shit and got something else, but for whatever reason I chose to push through and force myself to eat as much of it as I could. Needless to say I won't go back to eat there again though. XD

Have you ever rescued an animal before?
Asking this due to the possum I saved last night.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Apr 18th, 2022, 06:37 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Yes. One instance I recall was going to this Italian restaurant @ShiraNoMai's co-workers had raved about so we went to check it out. I decided to order chicken parmesan, and it was utterly awful. Imagine a chicken fillet that somehow fills an entire dinner plate, then covered in the appropriate toppings and that's what the dish looked like. Taste wise, just bland. I don't think anyone would have guessed the meat used if they were eating it blind, and I'd go so far as to say you wouldn't know if it was meat or just anything else that might have a similar texture. In hindsight I should've told them it was shit and got something else, but for whatever reason I chose to push through and force myself to eat as much of it as I could. Needless to say I won't go back to eat there again though. XD

Have you ever rescued an animal before?
Asking this due to the possum I saved last night.
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,960
Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Not that I can remember... I've put plenty of spiders outside, but I don't think that really counts Tongue .

Have you ever gone a whole day without food?
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,960 Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Not that I can remember... I've put plenty of spiders outside, but I don't think that really counts Tongue .

Have you ever gone a whole day without food?
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Of course saving spiders counts! You could've opted to kill them, but you said "no, let's get these guys out". Good for you.

I have in the past yeah, any time I've had a gastroenterological exam of some kind where they require you to fast and only hydrate for a 24 hour period ROFL Of my own volition, aside from medical reasons, I can't say I have. Any time j could've done would be thwarted by my mother who would leave no room for me to forget a meal.

Have you ever thought of just driving or traveling somewhere out of sheer spontaneity?
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Of course saving spiders counts! You could've opted to kill them, but you said "no, let's get these guys out". Good for you.

I have in the past yeah, any time I've had a gastroenterological exam of some kind where they require you to fast and only hydrate for a 24 hour period ROFL Of my own volition, aside from medical reasons, I can't say I have. Any time j could've done would be thwarted by my mother who would leave no room for me to forget a meal.

Have you ever thought of just driving or traveling somewhere out of sheer spontaneity?
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Yes, but I've never gone so far as to do it.

Have you ever wished you could re-experience something from your past?

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Yes, but I've never gone so far as to do it.

Have you ever wished you could re-experience something from your past?
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
There are many games I'd love to re-experience for the first time for sure, like Last of Us, Ocarina of Time, Undertale. Or even going back to a time when things weren't currently defunct, like going to Blockbuster... idk I guess there isn't that much.

Have you ever let an animal lick you?
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
There are many games I'd love to re-experience for the first time for sure, like Last of Us, Ocarina of Time, Undertale. Or even going back to a time when things weren't currently defunct, like going to Blockbuster... idk I guess there isn't that much.

Have you ever let an animal lick you?
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
@ShiraNoMai: I never went to a Blockbuster even though I saw a few of them. XD

Yes. I feel like being around a dog and not being licked by them is virtually impossible.

Have you ever taken your frustrations out on an inanimate object?

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
@ShiraNoMai: I never went to a Blockbuster even though I saw a few of them. XD

Yes. I feel like being around a dog and not being licked by them is virtually impossible.

Have you ever taken your frustrations out on an inanimate object?