Hell's Bells, hm?
Administrators
Currently Playing
AC: NH (NS) | TLOU2 (PS4)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
XP: 4,664
LittleBigPlanet Ratchet & Clank Crash Bandicoot 
Horizon: Forbidden West continues Aloy’s story as she moves west to a far-future America to brave a majestic, but dangerous frontier where she’ll face awe-inspiring machines and mysterious new threats.

I was expecting this to close out today's PS5 gameplay showcase, and holy fuck it does not disappoint at all. Instant day one buy. Wow
[Image: tumblr_picdhxmZg01r1fejho5_540.gif]
IN THE SUN, SLEEPING LIKE A BUM.
I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!

Moonface Offline
Hell's Bells, hm?
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Horizon: Forbidden West continues Aloy’s story as she moves west to a far-future America to brave a majestic, but dangerous frontier where she’ll face awe-inspiring machines and mysterious new threats.

I was expecting this to close out today's PS5 gameplay showcase, and holy fuck it does not disappoint at all. Instant day one buy. Wow
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
FE: Three Houses | Pokémon Shield | Code Vein | CTR:NF | Octopath
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
XP: 3,343
Fire Emblem (Shiny) Uncharted Tekken 
My favourite part of the event the other day, I so need to play the first one to the end once I've found it. Managed to lose it somehow, not with any of my other games for some reason, even had three others separate but Horizon wasn't with them either, but I will find it!  Doh
[Image: Hazamasig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
FE: Three Houses | Pokémon Shield | Code Vein | CTR:NF | Octopath
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
XP: 3,343
My favourite part of the event the other day, I so need to play the first one to the end once I've found it. Managed to lose it somehow, not with any of my other games for some reason, even had three others separate but Horizon wasn't with them either, but I will find it!  Doh
Moonface Offline
Hell's Bells, hm?
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
LittleBigPlanet Ratchet & Clank Crash Bandicoot 
(Jun 14th, 2020, 11:23 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
The first is definitely worth playing, especially on a tougher difficulty where you never get too cocky just because you got some good weapons. When the lore and current day events start to come together in the story it gets really good. Also make sure you do every side quest before the finale, it's absolutely worth it.
[Image: tumblr_picdhxmZg01r1fejho5_540.gif]
IN THE SUN, SLEEPING LIKE A BUM.
I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!

Moonface Offline
Hell's Bells, hm?
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
(Jun 14th, 2020, 11:23 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
The first is definitely worth playing, especially on a tougher difficulty where you never get too cocky just because you got some good weapons. When the lore and current day events start to come together in the story it gets really good. Also make sure you do every side quest before the finale, it's absolutely worth it.