Hell's Bells, hm?
Administrators
Currently Playing
AC: NH (NS) | TLOU2 (PS4)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
XP: 4,664
LittleBigPlanet Ratchet & Clank Crash Bandicoot 

I was really hoping for this one when word got out that Insomniac had something other than Spider-Man in the works, and I am so happy not to only see it is actually another Ratchet & Clank but that it's not following on from the reboot! I love how it references so many of the past games as part of the story and I can't wait to see old environments redone on PS5! I don't think it's in the trailer above but the gameplay footage was sick! Wow
[Image: tumblr_picdhxmZg01r1fejho5_540.gif]
IN THE SUN, SLEEPING LIKE A BUM.
I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!

Moonface Offline
Hell's Bells, hm?
Currently Playing
AC: NH (NS) | TLOU2 (PS4)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
XP: 4,664

I was really hoping for this one when word got out that Insomniac had something other than Spider-Man in the works, and I am so happy not to only see it is actually another Ratchet & Clank but that it's not following on from the reboot! I love how it references so many of the past games as part of the story and I can't wait to see old environments redone on PS5! I don't think it's in the trailer above but the gameplay footage was sick! Wow
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
FE: Three Houses | Pokémon Shield | Code Vein | CTR:NF | Octopath
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
XP: 3,343
Fire Emblem (Shiny) Uncharted Tekken 
I know I haven't properly any game in the Ratchet & Clank series, but I did enjoy what I saw for this in the PS5 event. Forgot about the reboot and thought it was just a new game in general and not whatever the reboot had, so I'm glad it pleases you in that way. XD The gameplay did look great, quick and has you on the ball as you can traverse in battle but also rifts can have you move to a completely different location to where you were, or something else can come out of them and attack you (or others!).
[Image: Hazamasig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
FE: Three Houses | Pokémon Shield | Code Vein | CTR:NF | Octopath
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
XP: 3,343
I know I haven't properly any game in the Ratchet & Clank series, but I did enjoy what I saw for this in the PS5 event. Forgot about the reboot and thought it was just a new game in general and not whatever the reboot had, so I'm glad it pleases you in that way. XD The gameplay did look great, quick and has you on the ball as you can traverse in battle but also rifts can have you move to a completely different location to where you were, or something else can come out of them and attack you (or others!).

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ratchet & Clank (Series) Moonface 4 2,240 Mar 18th, 2019, 01:40 AM
Last Post: Moonface