Summer Meltdown 2020 Suitcase
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
[Image: smsymbol.png]
U N I V E R S A L G A M I N G ' S
SUMMER MELTDOWN 2020 SUITCASE

Everyone loves decorating their suitcase to know it's theirs at the airport, and we have a brand new Summer Meltdown 2020 suitcase that's just begging to have you put your mark on it! Here's how it works:
  • Simply make a badge (max size: 100x100 pixels) to put onto the suitcase. It can be just an image, or it can include your username, or both if you so please! If you wish for someone else to add your badge to the image, make a post in this thread requesting someone else adds it and specify what you would like to have.
  • Please state you are adding your badge the image so that multiple people don't do it at the same time. If you take too long, a member of staff will make the image available to someone else instead.
  • If someone has stated they are currently adding their badge to the image, please do not add yours to it until they are done. Otherwise your badge may end up not being included on the image and you'll have to do it again.
  • Please ensure the image is saved as a high quality PNG image, so that the quality doesn't degrade. If we notice significant image quality degradation, we may refuse to allow that incarnation of the image to be used further.
With all that out of the way, here's our Summer Meltdown 2020 Suitcase!

[Image: suitcase.png]
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
[Image: smsymbol.png]
U N I V E R S A L G A M I N G ' S
SUMMER MELTDOWN 2020 SUITCASE

Everyone loves decorating their suitcase to know it's theirs at the airport, and we have a brand new Summer Meltdown 2020 suitcase that's just begging to have you put your mark on it! Here's how it works:
  • Simply make a badge (max size: 100x100 pixels) to put onto the suitcase. It can be just an image, or it can include your username, or both if you so please! If you wish for someone else to add your badge to the image, make a post in this thread requesting someone else adds it and specify what you would like to have.
  • Please state you are adding your badge the image so that multiple people don't do it at the same time. If you take too long, a member of staff will make the image available to someone else instead.
  • If someone has stated they are currently adding their badge to the image, please do not add yours to it until they are done. Otherwise your badge may end up not being included on the image and you'll have to do it again.
  • Please ensure the image is saved as a high quality PNG image, so that the quality doesn't degrade. If we notice significant image quality degradation, we may refuse to allow that incarnation of the image to be used further.
With all that out of the way, here's our Summer Meltdown 2020 Suitcase!

[Image: suitcase.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Video Game Scavenger Hunt - Summer Party Edition Moonface 4 577 Sep 7th, 2023, 09:33 PM
Last Post: Mr EliteL
  Video Game Scavenger Hunt - Summer Cruise Edition Moonface 16 2,977 Aug 21st, 2022, 11:48 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  Community Summer Suitcase 2022 Moonface 1 780 Aug 7th, 2022, 11:20 PM
Last Post: ShiraNoMai
  Video Game Scavenger Hunt - Summer BBQ Edition Moonface 19 4,967 Sep 9th, 2021, 12:38 AM
Last Post: Karo
  Trick or Treat Street 2020 Moonface 24 11,553 Dec 27th, 2020, 06:58 PM
Last Post: Moonface