Summer Meltdown 2020 Bonus Round
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,679
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
[Image: smsymbol.png]
U N I V E R S A L G A M I N G ' S
SUMMER MELTDOWN 2020 BONUS ROUND

Want to get some easy Souvenir Vouchers for Summer Meltdown 2020? Then look no further than our Bonus Round! What's the Bonus Round you might ask? It's simply a collection of small and easy tasks that you can do that don't warrant their own individual threads, and so those tasks get to live in here and party it up together.

1. Customise your profile in any way that relates to Summer. The more areas you customise, the more Souvenir Vouchers you'll get.

2. Make posts during Summer Meltdown and in return you'll be given Souvenir Vouchers. Making threads will reward even more! (Posts in Forum Games are only worth half a point)

3. Any other task that benefits the board and/or relates to Summer Meltdown will also be worth Souvenir Vouchers. Advertising, artwork, or whatever you manage to think of will count. If you're not sure beforehand, feel free to ask!
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,679 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
[Image: smsymbol.png]
U N I V E R S A L G A M I N G ' S
SUMMER MELTDOWN 2020 BONUS ROUND

Want to get some easy Souvenir Vouchers for Summer Meltdown 2020? Then look no further than our Bonus Round! What's the Bonus Round you might ask? It's simply a collection of small and easy tasks that you can do that don't warrant their own individual threads, and so those tasks get to live in here and party it up together.

1. Customise your profile in any way that relates to Summer. The more areas you customise, the more Souvenir Vouchers you'll get.

2. Make posts during Summer Meltdown and in return you'll be given Souvenir Vouchers. Making threads will reward even more! (Posts in Forum Games are only worth half a point)

3. Any other task that benefits the board and/or relates to Summer Meltdown will also be worth Souvenir Vouchers. Advertising, artwork, or whatever you manage to think of will count. If you're not sure beforehand, feel free to ask!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BONUS | Virtual Pumpkin Carving Moonface 6 450 Nov 24th, 2023, 01:35 AM
Last Post: Moonface
  Video Game Scavenger Hunt - Summer Party Edition Moonface 4 627 Sep 7th, 2023, 09:33 PM
Last Post: Mr EliteL
  Video Game Scavenger Hunt - Summer Cruise Edition Moonface 16 3,140 Aug 21st, 2022, 11:48 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  Community Summer Suitcase 2022 Moonface 1 812 Aug 7th, 2022, 11:20 PM
Last Post: ShiraNoMai
  Video Game Scavenger Hunt - Summer BBQ Edition Moonface 19 5,145 Sep 9th, 2021, 12:38 AM
Last Post: Karo