Eiyuden Chronicle: Hundred Heroes | New Release Date
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Gamescom 2022 Trailer

More information about Eiyuden Chronicle: Hundred Heroes will be shared at Tokyo Game Show.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Gamescom 2022 Trailer

More information about Eiyuden Chronicle: Hundred Heroes will be shared at Tokyo Game Show.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Ah yes, the hundered heroes, keep forgetting that about the game even though it's in the title. XD Looking good!
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Ah yes, the hundered heroes, keep forgetting that about the game even though it's in the title. XD Looking good!
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Hard for me to forget considering it's by the Suikoden folk, and that game had 104 heroes to play as!

It looks gorgeous, god I can't wait to play it. Also my lord do the two opposing/fated dudes look like Riou and Jowy from Suikoden 2, damn. Try to hide the references a little would ya? XD
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Hard for me to forget considering it's by the Suikoden folk, and that game had 104 heroes to play as!

It looks gorgeous, god I can't wait to play it. Also my lord do the two opposing/fated dudes look like Riou and Jowy from Suikoden 2, damn. Try to hide the references a little would ya? XD
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Eiyuden Chronicle: Hundred Heroes - TGS 2022 Trailer
A new trailer for Eiyuden Chronicle: Hundred Heroes was released today at Tokyo Game Show 2022:

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Eiyuden Chronicle: Hundred Heroes - TGS 2022 Trailer
A new trailer for Eiyuden Chronicle: Hundred Heroes was released today at Tokyo Game Show 2022:

ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
This continues to look impressive. Even just pre-alpha footage is gorgeous.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
This continues to look impressive. Even just pre-alpha footage is gorgeous.
Dragon Lord Online
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Remnant From the Ashes (PS4 + PC) | Golden Sun | Bravely Default II | Granblue Fantasy Re:Link | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,630
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
The more I see of this game, the angrier I get at myself for having forgotten to back the game. Looks like it's going to be so good and knowing I missed out on getting a Collector's Edition package through the KS makes me cri.
2023 Platinum Goal: 1/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Remnant: From the Ashes
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
Dragon Lord Online
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Remnant From the Ashes (PS4 + PC) | Golden Sun | Bravely Default II | Granblue Fantasy Re:Link | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,630 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
The more I see of this game, the angrier I get at myself for having forgotten to back the game. Looks like it's going to be so good and knowing I missed out on getting a Collector's Edition package through the KS makes me cri.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Eiyuden Chronicle: Hundred Heroes | Delayed Until Q2 2024
Eiyuden Chronicle: Hundred Heroes has been delayed until Q2 2024, per a new update on the games Kickstarter page: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/rab...ts/3871052

Rabbit & Bear Studios' Wrote:
In order to deliver a game that so many fans have supported, we announce a revised release date of Eiyuden Chronicle: Hundred Heroes, with the game now due during Calendar Year Q2 of 2024. The decision was made in order to ensure the best possible story, and to reward the legion of backers with the best game experience possible.

As it is hosted on the Kickstarter page I can't embed it here, but there is a B-Roll footage video showing the game in its current state. Further down beneath that video is a section written by the games character illustrator, Kawano, who revealed four of the Japanese voice actors for characters that have been revealed already:
  • Garr (cv: Hiroya Egashira)
  • Mio (cv: Masayo Fujita)
  • Lian (cv: Sayaka Senbongi)
  • Hildi (cv: Yoko Hikasa)
Three new character illustrations were also shared, along with their Japanese VA's:
  • CJ (cv: Ai Fairouz)
  • Isha (cv: Ai Kakuma)
  • Garoo (cv: Taro Kiuchi)
All of the illustrations can be seen in the update post linked at the start of this post. The rest of the Japanese voice cast, as well as any of the English voice cast, will be shared at various points in the future. Kawano also shared that "we hope to have new information on Eiyuden starting around [the time of Tokyo Game Show 2023]".

If like myself you were unaware, the developers have been putting up monthly update posts on their Kickstarter, with some containing new details for the game. To save anyone the hassle of checking each one, here's a brief rundown of which updates contain useful information and what that information is:

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Eiyuden Chronicle: Hundred Heroes | Delayed Until Q2 2024
Eiyuden Chronicle: Hundred Heroes has been delayed until Q2 2024, per a new update on the games Kickstarter page: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/rab...ts/3871052

Rabbit & Bear Studios' Wrote:
In order to deliver a game that so many fans have supported, we announce a revised release date of Eiyuden Chronicle: Hundred Heroes, with the game now due during Calendar Year Q2 of 2024. The decision was made in order to ensure the best possible story, and to reward the legion of backers with the best game experience possible.

As it is hosted on the Kickstarter page I can't embed it here, but there is a B-Roll footage video showing the game in its current state. Further down beneath that video is a section written by the games character illustrator, Kawano, who revealed four of the Japanese voice actors for characters that have been revealed already:
  • Garr (cv: Hiroya Egashira)
  • Mio (cv: Masayo Fujita)
  • Lian (cv: Sayaka Senbongi)
  • Hildi (cv: Yoko Hikasa)
Three new character illustrations were also shared, along with their Japanese VA's:
  • CJ (cv: Ai Fairouz)
  • Isha (cv: Ai Kakuma)
  • Garoo (cv: Taro Kiuchi)
All of the illustrations can be seen in the update post linked at the start of this post. The rest of the Japanese voice cast, as well as any of the English voice cast, will be shared at various points in the future. Kawano also shared that "we hope to have new information on Eiyuden starting around [the time of Tokyo Game Show 2023]".

If like myself you were unaware, the developers have been putting up monthly update posts on their Kickstarter, with some containing new details for the game. To save anyone the hassle of checking each one, here's a brief rundown of which updates contain useful information and what that information is:
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Eiyuden Chronicle: Hundred Heroes | Release Date Trailer
A new trailer during today's Nintendo Direct has revealed the release date for Eiyuden Chronicle: Hundred Heroes, after it was delayed to a Q2 2024 window back in July.

Eiyuden Chronicle: Hundred Heroes will be released on April 23, 2024.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Eiyuden Chronicle: Hundred Heroes | Release Date Trailer
A new trailer during today's Nintendo Direct has revealed the release date for Eiyuden Chronicle: Hundred Heroes, after it was delayed to a Q2 2024 window back in July.

Eiyuden Chronicle: Hundred Heroes will be released on April 23, 2024.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
[Switch] Pokemon Scarlet/Violet: DLC [PS5] Star Trek: Resurgence [PC] FFX
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
I kind of want this on PlayStation over Nintendo tbh, cause that's where I bought all of my Suikoden titles on. I might wait for it to release on Sony, or just get it on pc. Feels weird getting it on a Nintendo platform to me... Eh
[Image: palwor10.png]
[Image: dj8g30-f027a6f5-6621-48fd-98ef-d91107be781c.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605 Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
I kind of want this on PlayStation over Nintendo tbh, cause that's where I bought all of my Suikoden titles on. I might wait for it to release on Sony, or just get it on pc. Feels weird getting it on a Nintendo platform to me... Eh
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
You can certainly play it on all the other platforms, this trailer just showed on the Nintendo Direct was all. It launches same day on everything.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
You can certainly play it on all the other platforms, this trailer just showed on the Nintendo Direct was all. It launches same day on everything.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
(Sep 17th, 2023, 08:58 PM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:

That's good. I'm just an old school fan of the Suikoden series, so I tend to stick with where it usually released. o7
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
(Sep 17th, 2023, 08:58 PM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:

That's good. I'm just an old school fan of the Suikoden series, so I tend to stick with where it usually released. o7
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Yeah the game is on practically everything at release, including PS4 and Xbox One. I'd like to see a demo release at some point to try the game out though, plus after Sea of Stars I'm a little concerned if this game is going to rely too heavily on what it's inspired by like that game did and end up falling short in comparison to where a lot of other games in the genre are currently at.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Yeah the game is on practically everything at release, including PS4 and Xbox One. I'd like to see a demo release at some point to try the game out though, plus after Sea of Stars I'm a little concerned if this game is going to rely too heavily on what it's inspired by like that game did and end up falling short in comparison to where a lot of other games in the genre are currently at.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Eiyuden Chronicle: Hundred Heroes | Pre-Release Trailer
Publisher 505 Games and developer Rabbit & Bear Studios have released a four-minute “Pre-Launch” trailer for Eiyuden Chronicle: Hundred Heroes, featuring previously unseen companions.

For those who need a reminder, Eiyuden Chronicle: Hundred Heroes releases on April 23, 2024. It will also posthumously be the last game released by Suikoden creator Yoshitaka Murayama, who passed away a month ago.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Eiyuden Chronicle: Hundred Heroes | Pre-Release Trailer
Publisher 505 Games and developer Rabbit & Bear Studios have released a four-minute “Pre-Launch” trailer for Eiyuden Chronicle: Hundred Heroes, featuring previously unseen companions.

For those who need a reminder, Eiyuden Chronicle: Hundred Heroes releases on April 23, 2024. It will also posthumously be the last game released by Suikoden creator Yoshitaka Murayama, who passed away a month ago.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
I can't wait to play it. It's sad the creator won't be around to see how it's received by the fans.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
I can't wait to play it. It's sad the creator won't be around to see how it's received by the fans.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Same! Such a shame indeed. Also BEYBLADE MINI GAME! Wow Not sure why that's exciting but it looks silly and stupid.

Love all the characters revealed so far. All full of personality and character.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Same! Such a shame indeed. Also BEYBLADE MINI GAME! Wow Not sure why that's exciting but it looks silly and stupid.

Love all the characters revealed so far. All full of personality and character.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Final Fantasy XVI | DLC Trailer + Release Dates Moonface 19 2,412 Dec 8th, 2023, 04:50 AM
Last Post: Moonface