How Do I (Incorrectly)...?
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,635
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
We all need advice sometimes, and normally we expect to be given the correct advice. This game however will be about giving the incorrect advice. How do you screw in that lightbulb? Well, light bulbs get hot when they're being used, so clearly you need to heat your lightbulb up in the microwave to get it nice and hot before you can screw it in. How are you going to use it if it's cold? That would be stupid and get you nowhere.

Or maybe you want to know how to wash your child? Just dump the little shit in the washing machine with a rebreather taped to its face and I'm sure they'll be good to go if you do a gentle wash.

So just ask someone how you should do something, and the next person will tell you incorrectly what to do.

How do I open a bag of chips (crisps for the non-Americans like myself)?
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,635 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
We all need advice sometimes, and normally we expect to be given the correct advice. This game however will be about giving the incorrect advice. How do you screw in that lightbulb? Well, light bulbs get hot when they're being used, so clearly you need to heat your lightbulb up in the microwave to get it nice and hot before you can screw it in. How are you going to use it if it's cold? That would be stupid and get you nowhere.

Or maybe you want to know how to wash your child? Just dump the little shit in the washing machine with a rebreather taped to its face and I'm sure they'll be good to go if you do a gentle wash.

So just ask someone how you should do something, and the next person will tell you incorrectly what to do.

How do I open a bag of chips (crisps for the non-Americans like myself)?
Maniakkid25 Online
Part-time ranter, full-time cricket
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
What answer makes me a hipster?
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,811
Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
Step 1: Set bag on surface. The harder, the better, and the lower, the better

Step 2: Climb to surface above bag. The higher, the bettet

Step 3: Elbow Drop the bag.

How do I use a fire extinguisher?
Maniakkid25 Online
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,811 Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
Step 1: Set bag on surface. The harder, the better, and the lower, the better

Step 2: Climb to surface above bag. The higher, the bettet

Step 3: Elbow Drop the bag.

How do I use a fire extinguisher?
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I've seen this in Hitman so it clearly works. What you need to do is simply throw the fire extinguisher into the fire, and then because you're in America you find someone with a gun to shoot the fire extinguisher and blow it up. Agent 47 uses that method to kill people so I'm sure it can kill a fire too.

How do I preheat my oven?

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I've seen this in Hitman so it clearly works. What you need to do is simply throw the fire extinguisher into the fire, and then because you're in America you find someone with a gun to shoot the fire extinguisher and blow it up. Agent 47 uses that method to kill people so I'm sure it can kill a fire too.

How do I preheat my oven?
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,177
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
You open the oven, toss a firecracker in, shut the door, and hit the on button. Let the magic happen!

How do I change a lightbulb?
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,177 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
You open the oven, toss a firecracker in, shut the door, and hit the on button. Let the magic happen!

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Sep 3rd, 2020, 04:37 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
I answer this in the first post as a freebie and yet it's still not clear to you? Pfft. Rolleyes

Well, I did only cover putting a new bulb in. So before that you gotta get that old bulb out. Just stand on a chair or something and then do a backflip kick to smash that bulb out of there. Tongue

How do I start my car?

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Sep 3rd, 2020, 04:37 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
I answer this in the first post as a freebie and yet it's still not clear to you? Pfft. Rolleyes

Well, I did only cover putting a new bulb in. So before that you gotta get that old bulb out. Just stand on a chair or something and then do a backflip kick to smash that bulb out of there. Tongue

How do I start my car?
Maniakkid25 Online
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,811
Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
Step 1: Get a Sledgehammer. It will be important in a moment.

Step 2: Get in car, and sit.

Step 3: If the car hasn't started at this point, use the Sledgehammer to break open the windows, because the car definitely needs the ventilation from sitting in the sun. The car should start from intimidation.

Step 4: Repeat step 3 on the rest of the car if it hasn't started yet.

How do I fold my laundry?
Maniakkid25 Online
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,811 Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
Step 1: Get a Sledgehammer. It will be important in a moment.

Step 2: Get in car, and sit.

Step 3: If the car hasn't started at this point, use the Sledgehammer to break open the windows, because the car definitely needs the ventilation from sitting in the sun. The car should start from intimidation.

Step 4: Repeat step 3 on the rest of the car if it hasn't started yet.

How do I fold my laundry?
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,093
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Make sure the laundry is dry for best results, but still wet is doable. Take a rolling pin and wrap a piece of laundry loosely around it. Pull the rolling pin out then proceed to beat down the clothing until flat. To save time on a bundle of laundry, do the wrapping with each piece then pile all on top of each other, then beat them all down until flat or use something heavy to do the work. Like a car.

How do I make a sandwich?
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,093 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Make sure the laundry is dry for best results, but still wet is doable. Take a rolling pin and wrap a piece of laundry loosely around it. Pull the rolling pin out then proceed to beat down the clothing until flat. To save time on a bundle of laundry, do the wrapping with each piece then pile all on top of each other, then beat them all down until flat or use something heavy to do the work. Like a car.

How do I make a sandwich?
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
1) Go to the beach.

2) Find something edible like a sea critter swimming about in the water.

3) Grab the edible item, wet it if what you caught was dry, then roll it around on the sand until it's coated.

4) Bon appetit.

How do I wipe my arse? ROFL

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
1) Go to the beach.

2) Find something edible like a sea critter swimming about in the water.

3) Grab the edible item, wet it if what you caught was dry, then roll it around on the sand until it's coated.

4) Bon appetit.

How do I wipe my arse? ROFL
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Go to your car, rip off the wiper blades (carefully so you don't break them), have them embedded in your back as back piercings and ta-da! Butt wipers!

How do you remove a stain from a shirt?
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Go to your car, rip off the wiper blades (carefully so you don't break them), have them embedded in your back as back piercings and ta-da! Butt wipers!

How do you remove a stain from a shirt?
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Get a blowtorch, and burn away the area of cloth that is stained. After the area has completely burned away, you can either leave the hole or find another piece of cloth to stitch over the hole. The latter method is very useful if you get stains on two items of clothing, as you can use the remains of both to make something brand new!

How can I know if it's going to rain today?

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Get a blowtorch, and burn away the area of cloth that is stained. After the area has completely burned away, you can either leave the hole or find another piece of cloth to stitch over the hole. The latter method is very useful if you get stains on two items of clothing, as you can use the remains of both to make something brand new!

How can I know if it's going to rain today?
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,093
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Grab a piece of silver, preferably long. Go outside and climb the nearest tree, if there is no tree then the top of your house/building you are in. Once you have reached the top, raise your hand with the silver into the air and hold that position for an hour. If you notice any change in the weather, climb back down. If not, you may remain up there if you need more clarification. If you are struck by lightning that is OK - it is the fastest way down. Then you may run back inside.

How do I open a parachute?
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,093 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Grab a piece of silver, preferably long. Go outside and climb the nearest tree, if there is no tree then the top of your house/building you are in. Once you have reached the top, raise your hand with the silver into the air and hold that position for an hour. If you notice any change in the weather, climb back down. If not, you may remain up there if you need more clarification. If you are struck by lightning that is OK - it is the fastest way down. Then you may run back inside.

WR91 Offline
Casual
XP: 4,670
(Sep 25th, 2020, 07:21 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
You wait until your about 10 to 20 feet from the ground and then take your pack with the parachute in it off and throw it at the ground. You should be good to go after that.

How to I brush my teeth?
WR91 Offline
Casual
XP: 4,670
(Sep 25th, 2020, 07:21 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
You wait until your about 10 to 20 feet from the ground and then take your pack with the parachute in it off and throw it at the ground. You should be good to go after that.

How to I brush my teeth?
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Take a paintbrush, dip it in white paint, and then brush your teeth with it. Guaranteed whites all the time!

How do I get to work in the morning which is a twenty minute drive away?

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Take a paintbrush, dip it in white paint, and then brush your teeth with it. Guaranteed whites all the time!

How do I get to work in the morning which is a twenty minute drive away?
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
If flying is 2x faster than driving, then clearly you just attach wings to your back and get yourself 10 extra minutes of sleep in the morning. A win-win, or is a it a wing-wing? Hmm

How do I grow my own farm?
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
If flying is 2x faster than driving, then clearly you just attach wings to your back and get yourself 10 extra minutes of sleep in the morning. A win-win, or is a it a wing-wing? Hmm

How do I grow my own farm?
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
You have to get the seed of a farmer and plant it in the ground until it sprouts into a farm. Putting it into a woman is what makes a farmer instead.

How do I incorrectly feed my cat?

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
You have to get the seed of a farmer and plant it in the ground until it sprouts into a farm. Putting it into a woman is what makes a farmer instead.

How do I incorrectly feed my cat?