General Game Chat
Dragon Lord Online
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Sword of the Vagrant | Golden Sun | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,802
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
It's awesome seeing three Vtubers in the top 50 for September (ironmouse, Veibae, Nyanners -- all members of the VShojou group). Well, I guess four actually, since Bahroo vTubes now as well (though there's currently an issue with his program and he can't use his model at the moment). Five if you count the times that Pokimane uses her vTuber model, though I believe she only does it every now and then and not a constant.

Also seeing Bahroo made almost 2 million in two years. Dayum.

Also Twitch takes half of the subscription cost. So $4.99 for a sub, Twitch takes 2.49, while I believe they usually give the streamer the extra penny. Though once a streamer gets big enough, they can usually get Twitch to give them $3.50 per sub, while Twitch only takes $1.49. But I believe that will only happen when you have several thousand viewers on a constant basis. I remember Bahroo talking about getting approved for the extra dollar a couple of years ago, when he was averages like 3-5K viewers.

Even if Twitch took a larger share of the subs, that's not really a huge profit point for streamers. Like yeah, it's nice when you have 10,000 subs, but a lot more of their money is coming from donations, bits (Twitch gets their money when you buy bits, so when you give bits to a streamer, they get 100% of that), merchandise, sponsorships, etc..

Sucks that the leak happened, especially for streamers like Bahroo who will probably get harassed constantly about "his millions" now, but like I said at the start of my post, it was kind of cool to see that there's a few of the vTubers I like watching up there in monthly earnings.
2023 Platinum Goal: 3/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Sword of the Vagrant
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
Dragon Lord Online
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Sword of the Vagrant | Golden Sun | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,802 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
It's awesome seeing three Vtubers in the top 50 for September (ironmouse, Veibae, Nyanners -- all members of the VShojou group). Well, I guess four actually, since Bahroo vTubes now as well (though there's currently an issue with his program and he can't use his model at the moment). Five if you count the times that Pokimane uses her vTuber model, though I believe she only does it every now and then and not a constant.

Also seeing Bahroo made almost 2 million in two years. Dayum.

Also Twitch takes half of the subscription cost. So $4.99 for a sub, Twitch takes 2.49, while I believe they usually give the streamer the extra penny. Though once a streamer gets big enough, they can usually get Twitch to give them $3.50 per sub, while Twitch only takes $1.49. But I believe that will only happen when you have several thousand viewers on a constant basis. I remember Bahroo talking about getting approved for the extra dollar a couple of years ago, when he was averages like 3-5K viewers.

Even if Twitch took a larger share of the subs, that's not really a huge profit point for streamers. Like yeah, it's nice when you have 10,000 subs, but a lot more of their money is coming from donations, bits (Twitch gets their money when you buy bits, so when you give bits to a streamer, they get 100% of that), merchandise, sponsorships, etc..

Sucks that the leak happened, especially for streamers like Bahroo who will probably get harassed constantly about "his millions" now, but like I said at the start of my post, it was kind of cool to see that there's a few of the vTubers I like watching up there in monthly earnings.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,560
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I expect a lot of streamers are being harassed. I know Barb was having a lot of people questioning him about the leak in general which is how I even knew it happened in the first place. I did love the one take I saw on Twitter complaining that streamers are being paid better than healthcare workers as if streamers are the problem. Rolleyes
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,560 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I expect a lot of streamers are being harassed. I know Barb was having a lot of people questioning him about the leak in general which is how I even knew it happened in the first place. I did love the one take I saw on Twitter complaining that streamers are being paid better than healthcare workers as if streamers are the problem. Rolleyes
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
New State of Play announced for October 27. It'll mostly feature third party games and will last for roughly 20 minutes:

I'm trying to think of what would be shown or what I'd want to see but my mind is drawing a blank right now. Hmm

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
New State of Play announced for October 27. It'll mostly feature third party games and will last for roughly 20 minutes:

I'm trying to think of what would be shown or what I'd want to see but my mind is drawing a blank right now. Hmm
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,227
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
I'm hoping they'll show off more FFXVI at this point. It's been long enough, and they didn't show it off in the last one. But that's just the copium talking...

Not sure what else I'd be looking for. I'll just be happy they don't need to show Deathloop anymore ROFL
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,227 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
I'm hoping they'll show off more FFXVI at this point. It's been long enough, and they didn't show it off in the last one. But that's just the copium talking...

Not sure what else I'd be looking for. I'll just be happy they don't need to show Deathloop anymore ROFL
Dragon Lord Online
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
Toukiden 3 or I'm putting my PS5 through a wood chipper.

It won't actually happen here, but god damn do I want Toukiden 3 to happen already.

I'm looking forward to the announcement of Final Fantasy VII Remake Remastered Remade Reimagined.
Dragon Lord Online
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
Toukiden 3 or I'm putting my PS5 through a wood chipper.

It won't actually happen here, but god damn do I want Toukiden 3 to happen already.

I'm looking forward to the announcement of Final Fantasy VII Remake Remastered Remade Reimagined.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Oct 23rd, 2021, 05:29 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
If they announce Deathloop DLC in any capacity I will blame you. Glare

Elden Ring is really the only thing I can think of I want to see from this. It makes sense to show gameplay given the upcoming network test.
A lot of other games I see as having a chance are likely to just be trailers to push their imminent releases, such as CoD, BF2042, FF14 DLC, and GTA Trilogy.

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Oct 23rd, 2021, 05:29 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
If they announce Deathloop DLC in any capacity I will blame you. Glare

Elden Ring is really the only thing I can think of I want to see from this. It makes sense to show gameplay given the upcoming network test.
A lot of other games I see as having a chance are likely to just be trailers to push their imminent releases, such as CoD, BF2042, FF14 DLC, and GTA Trilogy.
Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town
XP: 5,252
Dragon Quest Final Fantasy Splatoon 
Yesterday I finally managed to do something I had been wanting to do for a good 22 years now: Keep a pet Omanyte.

I got one on Pokémon: Crystal Clear and just got the Lv 5 sucker to follow me around in the cutest way ever. Omanyte was the first Pokémon I fell in love with as a kid and this feels like coming full circle. I love it!

And he is SO out of place among my Lv 100 Blastoise and team of hard-fought legendaries. I don't know, I'm in NERDANA now XD!
When leaves have fallen.
And skies turned to grey.
The night keeps on closing in on the day.
A nightingale sings his song of farewell.
You better hide from her freezing hell. ~ Ice Queen, Within Temptation.

Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town
XP: 5,252 Dragon Quest Final Fantasy Splatoon 
Yesterday I finally managed to do something I had been wanting to do for a good 22 years now: Keep a pet Omanyte.

I got one on Pokémon: Crystal Clear and just got the Lv 5 sucker to follow me around in the cutest way ever. Omanyte was the first Pokémon I fell in love with as a kid and this feels like coming full circle. I love it!

And he is SO out of place among my Lv 100 Blastoise and team of hard-fought legendaries. I don't know, I'm in NERDANA now XD!
Dragon Lord Online
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
Man, my poor phone is going to be working overtime the next week.

So in addition to Azur Lane and Arknights that I already play, there's three more mobile games releasing that I'm very interesting in: Tales of Luminaria on the 4th, Blue Archive on the 8th and Revived Witch on the 10th.

I can tackle AL and AK on my computer, but the other three will probably be strictly on my phone. Good thing I have a top of the line phone that can store all these games on it, haha. Gonna be nuts though. I have a feeling I'll drop Tales of Luminaria pretty fast though. Blue Archive and Revived Witch (which I played the beta test for) are very likely to stick.

I plan to pick up a tablet sometime soon to have another device to play these games on, so that'll be nice when I finally do. Planning on waiting until good Black Friday/Holiday sales when I can likely get a Samsung Tab S7+ for a decent price.
Dragon Lord Online
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC

So in addition to Azur Lane and Arknights that I already play, there's three more mobile games releasing that I'm very interesting in: Tales of Luminaria on the 4th, Blue Archive on the 8th and Revived Witch on the 10th.

I can tackle AL and AK on my computer, but the other three will probably be strictly on my phone. Good thing I have a top of the line phone that can store all these games on it, haha. Gonna be nuts though. I have a feeling I'll drop Tales of Luminaria pretty fast though. Blue Archive and Revived Witch (which I played the beta test for) are very likely to stick.

I plan to pick up a tablet sometime soon to have another device to play these games on, so that'll be nice when I finally do. Planning on waiting until good Black Friday/Holiday sales when I can likely get a Samsung Tab S7+ for a decent price.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Nov 2nd, 2021, 02:28 PM)Nightingale Wrote:

Do you intend to level him up at all or are you just having him chill with you? By the sounds of the rest of your team I get the feeling you finished the bulk of the game and just managed to grab an Omanyte after the fact?

(Nov 3rd, 2021, 01:29 PM)Dragon Lord Wrote:

How's your phone been holding up with those games so far? Tongue

So the Golden Joystick Awards are currently happening, and this year they've got a new public voting category called Ultimate Game of All Time, where the public can vote to name one of the following games as the best of all time:
  • Minecraft
  • The Last of Us
  • DOOM (1993)
  • Tetris
  • Super Mario 64
  • Street Fighter II
  • Space Invaders
  • Portal
  • Pokemon GO
  • Super Mario Kart
  • Grand Theft Auto V
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
  • Halo: Combat Evolved
  • Dark Souls
  • Metal Gear Solid
  • Half-Life 2
  • Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
  • Pac-Man
  • SimCity (1989)
This is how the shortlist was determined:
GamesRadar+ Wrote:
For Ultimate Game of All Time, we had to narrow the 1.1 million or so games released in the last 50 years into a voting shortlist of 20 titles. We did this by creating a long list of several hundred titles using existing best of all time lists from Edge Magazine and Retro Gamer magazine, plus the addition of every Ultimate Game of the Year winner from the Golden Joystick Awards (established 1983). This long list was then put to a panel of industry judges who created the shortlist of 20 you can see through the voting module.
I'm not sure on some of the games included here. OoT should absolutely be in over BotW, and I'm surprised there's nothing for Final Fantasy in the list either. I feel like Pokemon GO got in because it's just the most notable mobile game and the first of its type, but I'd rather that game have been a mainline Pokemon game rather than some mobile spin-off that is never going to be talked about as much as things like Red/Blue and such.

I haven't viewed the shortlists for their other categories yet, but I just wanted to share this one because it stood out to me, especially with how much of a monumental task it is to determine what game is the ultimate one of all. I'm not even sure myself if it can be accurately decided because of differences in genre, time, quality and impact. One game might be overall better than another but the lesser one could have made a much bigger impact in gaming overall in some way, so then how do you decide which of those two is actually the ultimate?

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Nov 2nd, 2021, 02:28 PM)Nightingale Wrote:

Do you intend to level him up at all or are you just having him chill with you? By the sounds of the rest of your team I get the feeling you finished the bulk of the game and just managed to grab an Omanyte after the fact?

(Nov 3rd, 2021, 01:29 PM)Dragon Lord Wrote:

How's your phone been holding up with those games so far? Tongue

So the Golden Joystick Awards are currently happening, and this year they've got a new public voting category called Ultimate Game of All Time, where the public can vote to name one of the following games as the best of all time:
  • Minecraft
  • The Last of Us
  • DOOM (1993)
  • Tetris
  • Super Mario 64
  • Street Fighter II
  • Space Invaders
  • Portal
  • Pokemon GO
  • Super Mario Kart
  • Grand Theft Auto V
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
  • Halo: Combat Evolved
  • Dark Souls
  • Metal Gear Solid
  • Half-Life 2
  • Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
  • Pac-Man
  • SimCity (1989)
This is how the shortlist was determined:
GamesRadar+ Wrote:
For Ultimate Game of All Time, we had to narrow the 1.1 million or so games released in the last 50 years into a voting shortlist of 20 titles. We did this by creating a long list of several hundred titles using existing best of all time lists from Edge Magazine and Retro Gamer magazine, plus the addition of every Ultimate Game of the Year winner from the Golden Joystick Awards (established 1983). This long list was then put to a panel of industry judges who created the shortlist of 20 you can see through the voting module.
I'm not sure on some of the games included here. OoT should absolutely be in over BotW, and I'm surprised there's nothing for Final Fantasy in the list either. I feel like Pokemon GO got in because it's just the most notable mobile game and the first of its type, but I'd rather that game have been a mainline Pokemon game rather than some mobile spin-off that is never going to be talked about as much as things like Red/Blue and such.

I haven't viewed the shortlists for their other categories yet, but I just wanted to share this one because it stood out to me, especially with how much of a monumental task it is to determine what game is the ultimate one of all. I'm not even sure myself if it can be accurately decided because of differences in genre, time, quality and impact. One game might be overall better than another but the lesser one could have made a much bigger impact in gaming overall in some way, so then how do you decide which of those two is actually the ultimate?
Maniakkid25 Online
Part-time ranter, full-time cricket
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
What answer makes me a hipster?
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,838
Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
WOOOOOW, Breath of the Wild is on there, but not Ocarina of Time, the game that literally has the highest rating on Metacritic and GameRankings? Pokemon Go instead of Red and Green, the games that STARTED Pokemon? GTA 5 instead of 3?! There are also some really big snubs, like Final Fantasy, Baldur's Gate, Diablo, and...actually, there isn't a single RPG on the list! Dark Souls and Pokemon Go have RPG mechanics, but those aren't the games you think of when the term comes up! Also, no RTS games (Warcraft 3, Starcraft, Dune 2) and no Survival Horror (Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Clock Tower). Your short list sucks, Golden Joystick!

This is why I HATE "Greatest of All Time" awards. It's just a popularity contest unless there are hard and fast criteria to meet, and that's not even what's worst! We often give more credit to the innovator than the perfector. The one who does it first is always "better" than the one who does it best for these lists. GTA San Andreas and Red Dead Redemption are two of the best Sandbox games ever made, but GTA 3 made it first, so it's the GOAT (Even though Driver did it before GTA 3, but SHHHHHH!). I can assure you of this: the game that will win that award will either be Doom, SM64, or Space Invaders. If ANY other game wins that award, especially one made after 1999, I will be absolutely FLOORED!
Maniakkid25 Online
Part-time ranter, full-time cricket
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
What answer makes me a hipster?
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,838 Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
WOOOOOW, Breath of the Wild is on there, but not Ocarina of Time, the game that literally has the highest rating on Metacritic and GameRankings? Pokemon Go instead of Red and Green, the games that STARTED Pokemon? GTA 5 instead of 3?! There are also some really big snubs, like Final Fantasy, Baldur's Gate, Diablo, and...actually, there isn't a single RPG on the list! Dark Souls and Pokemon Go have RPG mechanics, but those aren't the games you think of when the term comes up! Also, no RTS games (Warcraft 3, Starcraft, Dune 2) and no Survival Horror (Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Clock Tower). Your short list sucks, Golden Joystick!

This is why I HATE "Greatest of All Time" awards. It's just a popularity contest unless there are hard and fast criteria to meet, and that's not even what's worst! We often give more credit to the innovator than the perfector. The one who does it first is always "better" than the one who does it best for these lists. GTA San Andreas and Red Dead Redemption are two of the best Sandbox games ever made, but GTA 3 made it first, so it's the GOAT (Even though Driver did it before GTA 3, but SHHHHHH!). I can assure you of this: the game that will win that award will either be Doom, SM64, or Space Invaders. If ANY other game wins that award, especially one made after 1999, I will be absolutely FLOORED!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I don't even know why they would open this for the public. At least if they want that, have a panel that picks the actual winner so that we might at least get a winner that isn't just going to be based on popularity but actual merits, especially for a category as meticulous as this one.

At least with things like Best RPG 2021 the public are just going to pick what they think is the best one and you could argue that if the most popular one wins then in the eyes of the public that one is the best game because it attracted the biggest audience or something, but popular can't even work properly with this Ultimate category because I bet at least half the people that vote weren't even born when a good portion of that list was first released.

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I don't even know why they would open this for the public. At least if they want that, have a panel that picks the actual winner so that we might at least get a winner that isn't just going to be based on popularity but actual merits, especially for a category as meticulous as this one.

At least with things like Best RPG 2021 the public are just going to pick what they think is the best one and you could argue that if the most popular one wins then in the eyes of the public that one is the best game because it attracted the biggest audience or something, but popular can't even work properly with this Ultimate category because I bet at least half the people that vote weren't even born when a good portion of that list was first released.
Dragon Lord Online
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
@Moonface

My phone is holding up fine. My ability to play four different mobile games and get everything done in them every day with only two devices on the other hand? Not so much. So I just ordered myself a Samsung Galaxy Tab S7+ to help out with that. A nice little birthday present to myself that will help out with juggling all these games and give me something better to browse in bed on than my phone. Wanted to pick one up for a while, but was waiting for Black Friday sale prices to kick in so I could get one for a decent discount. Got it for $799.99 instead of the original 1049.99 price. $862 and some change after tax. Thankfully I have Samsung Financing as well, so I get to pay it off $17 a month for the next 48 months with 0 interest the entire time. So basically one hour of work a month pays for it.

Unfortunately it might not arrive until December though, which is kinda butts, but oh well. Hopefully that's just a "at the absolute worst" estimation on the shipping time, and it might ship out tomorrow for all I know. Either way, pretty excited to finally get my hands on a nice tablet. My collection of tech is coming together. Just gotta get that gaming PC now (that's my plan for a Christmas present to myself this year, lol).
Dragon Lord Online
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
@Moonface

My phone is holding up fine. My ability to play four different mobile games and get everything done in them every day with only two devices on the other hand? Not so much. So I just ordered myself a Samsung Galaxy Tab S7+ to help out with that. A nice little birthday present to myself that will help out with juggling all these games and give me something better to browse in bed on than my phone. Wanted to pick one up for a while, but was waiting for Black Friday sale prices to kick in so I could get one for a decent discount. Got it for $799.99 instead of the original 1049.99 price. $862 and some change after tax. Thankfully I have Samsung Financing as well, so I get to pay it off $17 a month for the next 48 months with 0 interest the entire time. So basically one hour of work a month pays for it.

Unfortunately it might not arrive until December though, which is kinda butts, but oh well. Hopefully that's just a "at the absolute worst" estimation on the shipping time, and it might ship out tomorrow for all I know. Either way, pretty excited to finally get my hands on a nice tablet. My collection of tech is coming together. Just gotta get that gaming PC now (that's my plan for a Christmas present to myself this year, lol).
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
@Dragon Lord: You have anything already in mind for your gaming PC or have you not really looked into it properly yet due to only presumably getting the budget for it recently with the new job and such?

Also, I know Fortnite is basically known at this point to do crossovers you never thought would happen, yet somehow this one still got me by surprise:

Fair warning, the top reply on that tweet is 100% NSFW so do not open the tweet directly unless you're okay with seeing it. Or maybe you'll be (un)lucky and it won't be at the top for you and it may surprise you further down the comments or perhaps you'll never see it and retain your potentially virgin eyeballs.

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
@Dragon Lord: You have anything already in mind for your gaming PC or have you not really looked into it properly yet due to only presumably getting the budget for it recently with the new job and such?

Also, I know Fortnite is basically known at this point to do crossovers you never thought would happen, yet somehow this one still got me by surprise:

Fair warning, the top reply on that tweet is 100% NSFW so do not open the tweet directly unless you're okay with seeing it. Or maybe you'll be (un)lucky and it won't be at the top for you and it may surprise you further down the comments or perhaps you'll never see it and retain your potentially virgin eyeballs.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,123
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
(Nov 12th, 2021, 07:19 PM)Moonface Wrote:

Really? I'll have a look then. Oh, it's only just a--OH GOD WHAT THE HECK IS THAT.

Assuming it's to do with eyes, but if not then I still stand by what I....saw. *shudder*
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,123 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 

Really? I'll have a look then. Oh, it's only just a--OH GOD WHAT THE HECK IS THAT.

Assuming it's to do with eyes, but if not then I still stand by what I....saw. *shudder*
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Nov 12th, 2021, 07:31 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:

If a phone was in the image, then you probably saw what I warned you about. Tongue
It also surprises me that Shippuden is being used rather than Boruto. But I guess there's no point using that IP when Naruto is likely the main character being used for this crossover.

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Nov 12th, 2021, 07:31 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:

If a phone was in the image, then you probably saw what I warned you about. Tongue
It also surprises me that Shippuden is being used rather than Boruto. But I guess there's no point using that IP when Naruto is likely the main character being used for this crossover.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do You View Smash Bros. as a Party Game or a Fighting Game? Moonface 5 779 Aug 2nd, 2023, 03:38 AM
Last Post: ShiraNoMai
  Game creator Content ID'd on his own game Maniakkid25 4 4,919 Dec 7th, 2019, 12:59 AM
Last Post: Moonface