General Game Chat
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,649
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Feb 12th, 2022, 09:30 PM)Dragon Lord Wrote:
Yesss. 2D HD (or 2.5 HD as some like to call it) is such a beautiful graphics style. I can't wait for the upcoming Dragon Quest III remake that is also using 2.5HD as its graphic style. Game looked gorgeous from the brief footage we got in the reveal trailer.
It really is. I still wish that a Pokemon game would adopt that style because I think the sprites were better than the 3D models for the Pokemon.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,649 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Feb 12th, 2022, 09:30 PM)Dragon Lord Wrote:
Yesss. 2D HD (or 2.5 HD as some like to call it) is such a beautiful graphics style. I can't wait for the upcoming Dragon Quest III remake that is also using 2.5HD as its graphic style. Game looked gorgeous from the brief footage we got in the reveal trailer.
It really is. I still wish that a Pokemon game would adopt that style because I think the sprites were better than the 3D models for the Pokemon.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (PC) | Cassette Beasts (PC) | For The King (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,255
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
^ If they were ever to remake Black and White, PLEASE I beg GameFreak to send it off to these devs. It would be so gorgeous, especially considering Black and White was Pokemon's PEAK 2D style.
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,255 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
^ If they were ever to remake Black and White, PLEASE I beg GameFreak to send it off to these devs. It would be so gorgeous, especially considering Black and White was Pokemon's PEAK 2D style.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Yeah, I feel like BW should be remade eventually and if it is I'd much prefer that style than the 3D one they did for BD/SP.

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Yeah, I feel like BW should be remade eventually and if it is I'd much prefer that style than the 3D one they did for BD/SP.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Stellar Blade | Sword of the Necromancer | Bravely Default II | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,818
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
I would have agreed with you before about Pokemon games adopting the 2.5HD graphic style, but after playing Pokemon Legends, I don't think I can be happy with a Pokemon game that isn't in the same style as it.
2023 Platinum Goal: 3/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Sword of the Vagrant
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Stellar Blade | Sword of the Necromancer | Bravely Default II | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,818 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
I would have agreed with you before about Pokemon games adopting the 2.5HD graphic style, but after playing Pokemon Legends, I don't think I can be happy with a Pokemon game that isn't in the same style as it.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
LMAO! So Konami let the Silent Hill domain expire and someone bought it and tossed up a tweet about how the creator of Pyramid Head wishes he had never invented the character: https://silenthill.com/

ROFL

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
LMAO! So Konami let the Silent Hill domain expire and someone bought it and tossed up a tweet about how the creator of Pyramid Head wishes he had never invented the character: https://silenthill.com/

ROFL
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
A brilliant use of money, 10/10 would do dumb shit like this when rich. XD
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
A brilliant use of money, 10/10 would do dumb shit like this when rich. XD
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I wonder what Konami would have to do to get that domain back? Do they just have to buy it from the guy who now owns it or can they force it to be given back through legal means? Unsure

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I wonder what Konami would have to do to get that domain back? Do they just have to buy it from the guy who now owns it or can they force it to be given back through legal means? Unsure
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Nah domains aren't IP-bound IIRC. They'd just have to buy it back, but at what cost, who knows Hmm XD
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Nah domains aren't IP-bound IIRC. They'd just have to buy it back, but at what cost, who knows Hmm XD
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Bloodborne Kart is real! Shock

In the form of a fan-made game by the creator of the Bloodborne De-make. Tongue
No idea when it'll be ready but I know this has been a long running meme/joke about Bloodborne and I thought it was funny to see someone try to make it happen. XD

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Bloodborne Kart is real! Shock

In the form of a fan-made game by the creator of the Bloodborne De-make. Tongue
No idea when it'll be ready but I know this has been a long running meme/joke about Bloodborne and I thought it was funny to see someone try to make it happen. XD
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,129
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Wait so in Bloodborne you get ride something like that, either in gameplay (which I've never seen before) or in a cutscene or something? Or was there an abundance of vehicles in maps/levels so that's how the jokes came about? Either way, even if a joke, something I'd never expect to be related to a Souls-like game, a freakin' racer. XD
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,129 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Wait so in Bloodborne you get ride something like that, either in gameplay (which I've never seen before) or in a cutscene or something? Or was there an abundance of vehicles in maps/levels so that's how the jokes came about? Either way, even if a joke, something I'd never expect to be related to a Souls-like game, a freakin' racer. XD
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
That's just a reference to Akira:

[Image: 61cRwtDzuTL._AC_SL1000_.jpg]

Still, this is amusing. I wonder how this will even look in the end ROFL
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
That's just a reference to Akira:

[Image: 61cRwtDzuTL._AC_SL1000_.jpg]

Still, this is amusing. I wonder how this will even look in the end ROFL
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,129
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Ohhh, it was the Akira joke. I completely forgot about that being a thing, now it makes sense. XD
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,129 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Ohhh, it was the Akira joke. I completely forgot about that being a thing, now it makes sense. XD
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,818
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
Quote:Bandai Namco has revealed a new NFT service platform titled World of Den-On-Bu. It worked with the blockchain-based content creator company Gaudiy to launch the music-themed NFT platform.

The press release noted that people could retweet specific posts on the @denonbu_world Twitter account for a chance to win serial codes containing the NFTs. People who have obtained the tokens will be able to listen to the Music Crystals on the platform. Bandai Namco will update the NFT platform regularly in the near future. It will add more items with specific values, such as community content and exclusive live performance events.

RIP Bamco. Enjoy your decent into irrelevancy and joke status in the gaming world.
2023 Platinum Goal: 3/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Sword of the Vagrant
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,818 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
Quote:Bandai Namco has revealed a new NFT service platform titled World of Den-On-Bu. It worked with the blockchain-based content creator company Gaudiy to launch the music-themed NFT platform.

The press release noted that people could retweet specific posts on the @denonbu_world Twitter account for a chance to win serial codes containing the NFTs. People who have obtained the tokens will be able to listen to the Music Crystals on the platform. Bandai Namco will update the NFT platform regularly in the near future. It will add more items with specific values, such as community content and exclusive live performance events.

RIP Bamco. Enjoy your decent into irrelevancy and joke status in the gaming world.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
I'm under the belief that all these companies will try this garbage out, realize it was a bad investment, and it will never be talked about again.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
I'm under the belief that all these companies will try this garbage out, realize it was a bad investment, and it will never be talked about again.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Mar 26th, 2022, 07:32 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Bloodborne doesn't feature any vehicles besides horse drawn carriages if I recall correctly. I feel like the joke of a game getting a kart racer came from Naughty Dog due to Crash and Jak both getting kart racers for their fourth entries, which then led to people joking about Uncharted 4 being Unkarted. I could be wrong, but most kart game jokes stem from that I find.

(Mar 29th, 2022, 02:01 AM)Dragon Lord Wrote:

Even stripping away the NFT part, this just sounds utterly dull. I also don't see anything big being used for the live performances since who in their right mind would do that for an NFT of it to be sold to one person? You'd make more money just doing a regular live performance with regular tickets. Errm

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Mar 26th, 2022, 07:32 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Bloodborne doesn't feature any vehicles besides horse drawn carriages if I recall correctly. I feel like the joke of a game getting a kart racer came from Naughty Dog due to Crash and Jak both getting kart racers for their fourth entries, which then led to people joking about Uncharted 4 being Unkarted. I could be wrong, but most kart game jokes stem from that I find.

(Mar 29th, 2022, 02:01 AM)Dragon Lord Wrote:

Even stripping away the NFT part, this just sounds utterly dull. I also don't see anything big being used for the live performances since who in their right mind would do that for an NFT of it to be sold to one person? You'd make more money just doing a regular live performance with regular tickets. Errm

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do You View Smash Bros. as a Party Game or a Fighting Game? Moonface 5 800 Aug 2nd, 2023, 03:38 AM
Last Post: ShiraNoMai
  Game creator Content ID'd on his own game Maniakkid25 4 4,939 Dec 7th, 2019, 12:59 AM
Last Post: Moonface