Phasmophobia | 2024 Roadmap and Beyond...
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Sword of the Vagrant | Golden Sun | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,802
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
Ghosts tend to just take one step into a room when hunting, and if they don't see a player, they turn around and leave. So a door being in the middle of the wall is indeed instant death. It has to be a door where you can squish yourself against the wall and minimize the amount of you that is visible to the ghost. It also helps if there's another object a bit in front of you, as the ghost won't be able to walk there and that drastically reduces the chances of it getting you.

Like the master bedroom in Tanglewood. There's the computer desk against the wall, so when you hide behind the door, there's only a very slight spot between the door and the desk, giving you an extremely safe spot to hide (though sometimes the ghost manages to get you through the wall/door, but it seems very rare).

The doors leading into the garage in Willow Street are safe as well. Well, the right side at least (against the wall), as that puts you in a spot where the ghost isn't going to walk and turn around to see you. You do have to remember to hold the door open against you during the hunt though, as the ghost can decide to move the door as its hunting, exposing you and leading to an instant strangling.

Then there's one of the bathrooms on... I forget which of the houses it is, but it's an upstairs bathroom in one of the bedrooms, and hiding behind that door is 100% safe as far as I know.

There's also some other guaranteed safe spots on maps. Hiding underneath the stair cases in the High School is a spot the ghost cannot actually get to, making it 100% safe to hide there. There's a spot in the campsite next to a tent that the ghost can't get you at either. I can show you guys a bunch of the safe spots next time we play if you'd like, or not if you feel that it'd be too cheap to use them.

Also as for your concern about breaking line of sight and the ghost still chasing you down -- Even though you break LoS, the ghost will still go in the direction you want for a bit, so if it turns the corner and sees you again before it completely "loses" you, then it'll just keep following you. Basically you have to break LoS and keep it broken for several seconds before the ghost will lose track of you and go somewhere else. You can also get unlucky and just have the ghost continue down the same route as you by pure random chance and it'll just keep finding you. Basically if you turn a corner to break line of sight, the ghost is still going to turn that corner as well. You need to try and make it so it doesn't see you again once it turns the corner.
2023 Platinum Goal: 3/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Sword of the Vagrant
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Sword of the Vagrant | Golden Sun | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,802 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
Ghosts tend to just take one step into a room when hunting, and if they don't see a player, they turn around and leave. So a door being in the middle of the wall is indeed instant death. It has to be a door where you can squish yourself against the wall and minimize the amount of you that is visible to the ghost. It also helps if there's another object a bit in front of you, as the ghost won't be able to walk there and that drastically reduces the chances of it getting you.

Like the master bedroom in Tanglewood. There's the computer desk against the wall, so when you hide behind the door, there's only a very slight spot between the door and the desk, giving you an extremely safe spot to hide (though sometimes the ghost manages to get you through the wall/door, but it seems very rare).

The doors leading into the garage in Willow Street are safe as well. Well, the right side at least (against the wall), as that puts you in a spot where the ghost isn't going to walk and turn around to see you. You do have to remember to hold the door open against you during the hunt though, as the ghost can decide to move the door as its hunting, exposing you and leading to an instant strangling.

Then there's one of the bathrooms on... I forget which of the houses it is, but it's an upstairs bathroom in one of the bedrooms, and hiding behind that door is 100% safe as far as I know.

There's also some other guaranteed safe spots on maps. Hiding underneath the stair cases in the High School is a spot the ghost cannot actually get to, making it 100% safe to hide there. There's a spot in the campsite next to a tent that the ghost can't get you at either. I can show you guys a bunch of the safe spots next time we play if you'd like, or not if you feel that it'd be too cheap to use them.

Also as for your concern about breaking line of sight and the ghost still chasing you down -- Even though you break LoS, the ghost will still go in the direction you want for a bit, so if it turns the corner and sees you again before it completely "loses" you, then it'll just keep following you. Basically you have to break LoS and keep it broken for several seconds before the ghost will lose track of you and go somewhere else. You can also get unlucky and just have the ghost continue down the same route as you by pure random chance and it'll just keep finding you. Basically if you turn a corner to break line of sight, the ghost is still going to turn that corner as well. You need to try and make it so it doesn't see you again once it turns the corner.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,588
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Mar 21st, 2022, 08:08 PM)Dragon Lord Wrote:
Ghosts tend to just take one step into a room when hunting, and if they don't see a player, they turn around and leave. So a door being in the middle of the wall is indeed instant death. It has to be a door where you can squish yourself against the wall and minimize the amount of you that is visible to the ghost.
Unless you were me in my last session with DL where I hid behind one such door and still got my neck snapped. ROFL

(though sometimes the ghost manages to get you through the wall/door, but it seems very rare).
Oh, so I got a rare occurrence. Of course it was when I had bought about $400 worth of gear. Rolleyes

Well what happened to me was I was turning multiple corners and closing multiple doors, and had at least 30 seconds of nothing in the last room I went into and then still died. I feel like if the ghost had been close enough to keep track of me to that room it would've got me faster. For reference, I ran from the Foyer to the Master Bedroom Closet in the Ridgeview map: https://phasmo.karotte.org/maps/Ridgeview_Road_House/
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,588 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Ghosts tend to just take one step into a room when hunting, and if they don't see a player, they turn around and leave. So a door being in the middle of the wall is indeed instant death. It has to be a door where you can squish yourself against the wall and minimize the amount of you that is visible to the ghost.
Unless you were me in my last session with DL where I hid behind one such door and still got my neck snapped. ROFL

(though sometimes the ghost manages to get you through the wall/door, but it seems very rare).
Oh, so I got a rare occurrence. Of course it was when I had bought about $400 worth of gear. Rolleyes

Well what happened to me was I was turning multiple corners and closing multiple doors, and had at least 30 seconds of nothing in the last room I went into and then still died. I feel like if the ghost had been close enough to keep track of me to that room it would've got me faster. For reference, I ran from the Foyer to the Master Bedroom Closet in the Ridgeview map: https://phasmo.karotte.org/maps/Ridgeview_Road_House/
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
Yeah, I'm not sure why you got snagged behind that door. I need to play around with the game a bit and see if there's certain things you need to do behind that door to stay safe. I watch a streamer who plays Phas every night and she and her friends that she plays with are always hiding behind that door and stay 100% safe, so there's gotta be something I'm missing. Maybe you need to be crouched or something. Definitely something to practice at some point and get better at.

As for the ghost finding you that long after, unfortunately it sounds like you just got RNG'd by the ghost's pathing. It just randomly decided to go to the closet of the master bedroom, where it unfortunately found you. The only way it would have 100% known you were there is if you forgot you had an electronic on you that was turned on. I know I had an unfortunate death where I forgot I had a photo camera on me that was on, because it was not the item I had out a the time, and I got my booty touched by the ghost because of it.

But yeah, if not that, then you just got done in by pure random chance.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
Yeah, I'm not sure why you got snagged behind that door. I need to play around with the game a bit and see if there's certain things you need to do behind that door to stay safe. I watch a streamer who plays Phas every night and she and her friends that she plays with are always hiding behind that door and stay 100% safe, so there's gotta be something I'm missing. Maybe you need to be crouched or something. Definitely something to practice at some point and get better at.

As for the ghost finding you that long after, unfortunately it sounds like you just got RNG'd by the ghost's pathing. It just randomly decided to go to the closet of the master bedroom, where it unfortunately found you. The only way it would have 100% known you were there is if you forgot you had an electronic on you that was turned on. I know I had an unfortunate death where I forgot I had a photo camera on me that was on, because it was not the item I had out a the time, and I got my booty touched by the ghost because of it.

But yeah, if not that, then you just got done in by pure random chance.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Mar 29th, 2022, 01:50 AM)Dragon Lord Wrote:
I know I had an unfortunate death where I forgot I had a photo camera on me that was on, because it was not the item I had out a the time, and I got my booty touched by the ghost because of it.
Wait, items not in your hand are still classified as turned on? Whenever I swap something like the EMF Reader out of my hand and back again it's always turned off even if it was on when I swapped to another item. Unsure

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Mar 29th, 2022, 01:50 AM)Dragon Lord Wrote:
I know I had an unfortunate death where I forgot I had a photo camera on me that was on, because it was not the item I had out a the time, and I got my booty touched by the ghost because of it.
Wait, items not in your hand are still classified as turned on? Whenever I swap something like the EMF Reader out of my hand and back again it's always turned off even if it was on when I swapped to another item. Unsure
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Major Update v0.6.0.0
A new update for Phasmophobia has been released, most notably focusing on overhauling the VR experience of the game (which I didn't know this game even supported and screw ever trying that out) but it also changes some other elements of the game that affect all players, the most notable of which are as follows:
  • Hiding Spots
    • Hiding behind doors and such has been addressed, with several doors and objects added or moved to prevent using them. To compensate, the number of blocked hiding spots in all locations has been adjusted, so you will now always have a minimum number of hiding spots per difficulty. Amatear = All hiding spots. Intermediate = 3+. Professional = 2+. Nightmare = 1+. Maple Lodge Campsite now also has door flaps on the small tents to allow their use as hiding spots, and the Willow Street House map has been adjusted to make hiding spots more consistent.
  • Dead players can sprint indefinitely. (thank god!)
  • The sound sensor now detects in a sphere, instead of a thin cube.
  • Obake can now leave fingerprint evidence on light switches, keyboards, and prison doors.
  • Ghosts can knock on patio doors and leave evidence upon them in the Ridgeview and Tanglewood maps.
  • Ghosts can interact with keyboards to turn on desktop computers.
  • Audio effects have been updated to allow for better distinction between floors.
  • Locker doors have slots you can see through.
  • Sanity pills are now only $20.
There was also a prank patch for April Fools that @Mr EliteL shared in the April Fools 2022 thread.

I'm not too fussed by the changes to abused hiding spots, since I never used them and the one time I tried I died anyway. I wonder if you can take a photo through a locker door of a ghost or not, ignoring that doing so would probably get you spotted and killed unless it's safe to do it if the ghost isn't close to you or focused on you. I don't know if ghosts will change target to zone in on someone hiding if they realise they're there.

I hope the audio changes for floor distinction is actually as good as it sounds, because I hated how often I wouldn't be able to tell if a sound was above or below me, especially if it was a ghost during hunts on maps like the Asylum. If it isn't a thing already I'd also like if sounds were muffled if a door is closed to a room they're happening in.

Overall I'm not seeing any negatives in this update for myself. Tongue

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Major Update v0.6.0.0
A new update for Phasmophobia has been released, most notably focusing on overhauling the VR experience of the game (which I didn't know this game even supported and screw ever trying that out) but it also changes some other elements of the game that affect all players, the most notable of which are as follows:
  • Hiding Spots
    • Hiding behind doors and such has been addressed, with several doors and objects added or moved to prevent using them. To compensate, the number of blocked hiding spots in all locations has been adjusted, so you will now always have a minimum number of hiding spots per difficulty. Amatear = All hiding spots. Intermediate = 3+. Professional = 2+. Nightmare = 1+. Maple Lodge Campsite now also has door flaps on the small tents to allow their use as hiding spots, and the Willow Street House map has been adjusted to make hiding spots more consistent.
  • Dead players can sprint indefinitely. (thank god!)
  • The sound sensor now detects in a sphere, instead of a thin cube.
  • Obake can now leave fingerprint evidence on light switches, keyboards, and prison doors.
  • Ghosts can knock on patio doors and leave evidence upon them in the Ridgeview and Tanglewood maps.
  • Ghosts can interact with keyboards to turn on desktop computers.
  • Audio effects have been updated to allow for better distinction between floors.
  • Locker doors have slots you can see through.
  • Sanity pills are now only $20.
There was also a prank patch for April Fools that @Mr EliteL shared in the April Fools 2022 thread.

I'm not too fussed by the changes to abused hiding spots, since I never used them and the one time I tried I died anyway. I wonder if you can take a photo through a locker door of a ghost or not, ignoring that doing so would probably get you spotted and killed unless it's safe to do it if the ghost isn't close to you or focused on you. I don't know if ghosts will change target to zone in on someone hiding if they realise they're there.

I hope the audio changes for floor distinction is actually as good as it sounds, because I hated how often I wouldn't be able to tell if a sound was above or below me, especially if it was a ghost during hunts on maps like the Asylum. If it isn't a thing already I'd also like if sounds were muffled if a door is closed to a room they're happening in.

Overall I'm not seeing any negatives in this update for myself. Tongue
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,123
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
I'm a bit bummed about the door hiding going, I did use it a bit in the limited amount of times I did survive a hunt, and knowing they were there for harder difficulties was good but now Nightmare's going to be even harder, I know I won't get to there anytime soon but for the players that do I'd imagine it is. It's true doors were abused, if only it worked on some door spots though like if it was next to a wall that's basically the end of the room or there's very little space with a piece of furniture or something also blocking you in. That place in one of the houses that had a see-through door though, hope that isn't safe anymore.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,123 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
I'm a bit bummed about the door hiding going, I did use it a bit in the limited amount of times I did survive a hunt, and knowing they were there for harder difficulties was good but now Nightmare's going to be even harder, I know I won't get to there anytime soon but for the players that do I'd imagine it is. It's true doors were abused, if only it worked on some door spots though like if it was next to a wall that's basically the end of the room or there's very little space with a piece of furniture or something also blocking you in. That place in one of the houses that had a see-through door though, hope that isn't safe anymore.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
The double glass doors to the garage in Willow Street have been replaced by a single wooden door.

There are still some safe doors. The door in the master bedroom in Tanglewood is still safe, though the master bedroom bathroom door is now hinged on the other side of the doorframe, making it no longer a safe door. Though the door in the bathroom near the entrance of the house still provides a safe spot. The door in the laundry room is no longer safe though, as it now opens from the other side of the frame, so it no longer goes against a wall.

I haven't seen the other house maps or the farm houses to know what doors have been changed in those, or what has been moved. I'm assuming the safe chair in the upstairs in... I forget which farmhouse it is, maybe Grafton? Anyways, I'm assuming that chair has been moved/removed to get rid of that safe spot.

Hiding underneath the stairs in the high school may still be a safe spot, not 100% sure. Not sure if they removed the safe spot in the Campsite either. Gonna be lots to check out for sure.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
The double glass doors to the garage in Willow Street have been replaced by a single wooden door.

There are still some safe doors. The door in the master bedroom in Tanglewood is still safe, though the master bedroom bathroom door is now hinged on the other side of the doorframe, making it no longer a safe door. Though the door in the bathroom near the entrance of the house still provides a safe spot. The door in the laundry room is no longer safe though, as it now opens from the other side of the frame, so it no longer goes against a wall.

I haven't seen the other house maps or the farm houses to know what doors have been changed in those, or what has been moved. I'm assuming the safe chair in the upstairs in... I forget which farmhouse it is, maybe Grafton? Anyways, I'm assuming that chair has been moved/removed to get rid of that safe spot.

Hiding underneath the stairs in the high school may still be a safe spot, not 100% sure. Not sure if they removed the safe spot in the Campsite either. Gonna be lots to check out for sure.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I didn't think the campsite would have safe spots since most places to hide are tents, and the only house on the map never seemed to have any doors that opened onto walls.

How did solo playing go for you today @Dragon Lord? Sorry I couldn't join you at all, I was out all day and only just got home.

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I didn't think the campsite would have safe spots since most places to hide are tents, and the only house on the map never seemed to have any doors that opened onto walls.

How did solo playing go for you today @Dragon Lord? Sorry I couldn't join you at all, I was out all day and only just got home.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
The safe spot in the campsite is just a spot that the ghost is unable to get to you, and I can confirm that after watching Aurora tonight, that spot has indeed been fixed so that the ghost is able to get you when you're there.

My solo playing didn't go very far, haha. I had another friend who wanted me to play Genshin with them instead. Though I will say that playing solo is ten times creepier than playing with even just one other person, and it's very hard to get yourself to go into the house when you know you're alone, haha.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
The safe spot in the campsite is just a spot that the ghost is unable to get to you, and I can confirm that after watching Aurora tonight, that spot has indeed been fixed so that the ghost is able to get you when you're there.

My solo playing didn't go very far, haha. I had another friend who wanted me to play Genshin with them instead. Though I will say that playing solo is ten times creepier than playing with even just one other person, and it's very hard to get yourself to go into the house when you know you're alone, haha.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Oh. What was the spot then? I didn't know there were any safe spots on the campsite. XD

Yeah, I think I tried once to play solo when I first got the game and I hated it. Mostly because of the thought that I can be the only target and I can't question if the ghost is after me specifically or not. It's why I don't even like going in solo when the rest of the team has died, especially since everyone else being dead already fills me with zero confidence about surviving. Tongue

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Oh. What was the spot then? I didn't know there were any safe spots on the campsite. XD

Yeah, I think I tried once to play solo when I first got the game and I hated it. Mostly because of the thought that I can be the only target and I can't question if the ghost is after me specifically or not. It's why I don't even like going in solo when the rest of the team has died, especially since everyone else being dead already fills me with zero confidence about surviving. Tongue
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
There was a spot on the campsite where you could go between two of the tents and for some reason the ghost was not able to get through that same spot, making it a guaranteed safe spot. Underneath the stairs in the High School are the same way. For some reason the ghost just cannot get underneath the stairs as much as the player can, and thus has no way of getting you. I'm sure if that one hasn't been fixed yet, it will get fixed eventually seeing as they fixed the campsite one.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
There was a spot on the campsite where you could go between two of the tents and for some reason the ghost was not able to get through that same spot, making it a guaranteed safe spot. Underneath the stairs in the High School are the same way. For some reason the ghost just cannot get underneath the stairs as much as the player can, and thus has no way of getting you. I'm sure if that one hasn't been fixed yet, it will get fixed eventually seeing as they fixed the campsite one.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
It's weird the ghost doesn't just have the same hit box that players get so that it can't get caught on geometry, unless the pathing into those areas is what's janky instead. Although judging by your comment on the stairs in the school it sounds like the hit box plays some role.

Also thinking of ways to make the game harder (because why not?) it'd be neat if there were ghosts that turn the power on and the lights on because they hunt better in light, similar to how there are ghosts that do that with the dark. There could even be a thing where using flashlights and candles could annoy those ghosts too and so they add in a new item called night vision goggles so you can see in the dark, but obviously you lose a ton of sanity due to no light. Tongue

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
It's weird the ghost doesn't just have the same hit box that players get so that it can't get caught on geometry, unless the pathing into those areas is what's janky instead. Although judging by your comment on the stairs in the school it sounds like the hit box plays some role.

Also thinking of ways to make the game harder (because why not?) it'd be neat if there were ghosts that turn the power on and the lights on because they hunt better in light, similar to how there are ghosts that do that with the dark. There could even be a thing where using flashlights and candles could annoy those ghosts too and so they add in a new item called night vision goggles so you can see in the dark, but obviously you lose a ton of sanity due to no light. Tongue
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
That'd be pretty easy to make happen. They'd just need to make it so the Jinn can turn on the breaker. They already made it so that the Jinn won't turn off the breaker once it's on, and the Jinn's power is based on the breaker being on.

I'm surprised they actually haven't made it like that yet, since the Jinn being able to turn the breaker back on could really screw people up a lot, since most keep it off when they suspect the ghost is a Jinn (they could also give the Jinn a new power where it has a chance to hunt after turning the breaker on).
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
That'd be pretty easy to make happen. They'd just need to make it so the Jinn can turn on the breaker. They already made it so that the Jinn won't turn off the breaker once it's on, and the Jinn's power is based on the breaker being on.

I'm surprised they actually haven't made it like that yet, since the Jinn being able to turn the breaker back on could really screw people up a lot, since most keep it off when they suspect the ghost is a Jinn (they could also give the Jinn a new power where it has a chance to hunt after turning the breaker on).
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Apr 13th, 2022, 05:51 PM)Dragon Lord Wrote:
Something like this would probably be good when sanity is low enough, same with it turning the breaker on at all. If that's the only ghost that benefits from light and everyone knows the breaker is off, it turning on would immediately negate doing anything else to figure out what the ghost is.

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Apr 13th, 2022, 05:51 PM)Dragon Lord Wrote:
Something like this would probably be good when sanity is low enough, same with it turning the breaker on at all. If that's the only ghost that benefits from light and everyone knows the breaker is off, it turning on would immediately negate doing anything else to figure out what the ghost is.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
There's still the Mimic, which could turn the breaker on while mimicing a Jinn. They could also change the Raiju so that it can also turn the breaker on, and then change its power so that it gets its speed increase from the lights being on in the house as well. This would drastically increase the threat the Raiju provides. I always find it odd that only player items being on give the Raiju its speed increase, while having electronic devices on around the house doesn't seem to (unless it's something they changed in this latest update).
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
There's still the Mimic, which could turn the breaker on while mimicing a Jinn. They could also change the Raiju so that it can also turn the breaker on, and then change its power so that it gets its speed increase from the lights being on in the house as well. This would drastically increase the threat the Raiju provides. I always find it odd that only player items being on give the Raiju its speed increase, while having electronic devices on around the house doesn't seem to (unless it's something they changed in this latest update).

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Suikoden (Series) | HD Remasters Delayed to 2024 Moonface 9 1,577 Sep 9th, 2023, 12:47 AM
Last Post: Moonface