Phasmophobia | 2024 Roadmap and Beyond...
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,665
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
So Shira, DL and myself played a few games last night, and I think we only had two games where we actually guessed what the ghost was correctly. Although for me it was technically one game because my game crashed at one point. ROFL
I can't believe how much stuff has been added to the game though. I feel like it'll take a while before I ever get to see everything I can see compared to when I played it back in 2020. XD
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,665 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
So Shira, DL and myself played a few games last night, and I think we only had two games where we actually guessed what the ghost was correctly. Although for me it was technically one game because my game crashed at one point. ROFL
I can't believe how much stuff has been added to the game though. I feel like it'll take a while before I ever get to see everything I can see compared to when I played it back in 2020. XD
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Stellar Blade | Sword of the Necromancer | Bravely Default II | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,818
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
Yeah, the game is vastly different from what it used to be.

But it was extremely fun playing with you two! Legit excited as hell to get to play some more with you all. Hopefully can get some time playing with Elite as well, even if it just has to be the two of us. It's SO nice to finally be able to play games and chat with friends. I crave more of it.
2023 Platinum Goal: 3/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Sword of the Vagrant
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Stellar Blade | Sword of the Necromancer | Bravely Default II | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,818 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
Yeah, the game is vastly different from what it used to be.

But it was extremely fun playing with you two! Legit excited as hell to get to play some more with you all. Hopefully can get some time playing with Elite as well, even if it just has to be the two of us. It's SO nice to finally be able to play games and chat with friends. I crave more of it.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I thought that certain maps were locked behind level requirements but apparently not. In my pursuit of that knowledge though I did find out that there were three new maps that have been mentioned by the developers but are not currently a priority: Sewers, Mansion, and Apartment Building. I could see the last two being large size maps to join the Asylum.

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I thought that certain maps were locked behind level requirements but apparently not. In my pursuit of that knowledge though I did find out that there were three new maps that have been mentioned by the developers but are not currently a priority: Sewers, Mansion, and Apartment Building. I could see the last two being large size maps to join the Asylum.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
Some are, actually. I only had the option of the Street Houses and the Farmhouses. I couldn't pick Prison, High School, Asylum or the Campgrounds. Not sure what level we have to be in order to play those maps. Maybe level 15, which also unlocks Professional difficulty.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
Some are, actually. I only had the option of the Street Houses and the Farmhouses. I couldn't pick Prison, High School, Asylum or the Campgrounds. Not sure what level we have to be in order to play those maps. Maybe level 15, which also unlocks Professional difficulty.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I had Prison and the High School I think, but I didn't see the Asylum which was why I thought maps were locked behind levels, but I couldn't find anything confirming that. I guess maybe next time I play I'll take a closer look at the selection and see how much is missing.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I had Prison and the High School I think, but I didn't see the Asylum which was why I thought maps were locked behind levels, but I couldn't find anything confirming that. I guess maybe next time I play I'll take a closer look at the selection and see how much is missing.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (PC) | Cassette Beasts (PC) | For The King (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,259
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
I might've been thinking of Prison when you were mentioning Asylum to me last time. I forgot that was a separate map Hmm
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (PC) | Cassette Beasts (PC) | For The King (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,259 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
I might've been thinking of Prison when you were mentioning Asylum to me last time. I forgot that was a separate map Hmm
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
Maybe level 5 is required in order to access those maps, in which case I should have access to them now.

Anyone up for another Phas night this Sunday?
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
Maybe level 5 is required in order to access those maps, in which case I should have access to them now.

Anyone up for another Phas night this Sunday?
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I'm not sure if I'm going to be free this weekend due to the amount of homework I have on my plate. I'll have to see nearer the time. Sad

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I'm not sure if I'm going to be free this weekend due to the amount of homework I have on my plate. I'll have to see nearer the time. Sad
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
I'm here once again to let everyone know that I'll be looking to get some Phas games going tomorrow night if anyone is interested. Hit me up either here or on Discord if you are.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
I'm here once again to let everyone know that I'll be looking to get some Phas games going tomorrow night if anyone is interested. Hit me up either here or on Discord if you are.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I should be free tonight to play a few games @Dragon Lord. Smile

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I should be free tonight to play a few games @Dragon Lord. Smile
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
Sweet! Do you have a preference on start time? We could start earlier than last time (7-ish PM your time) if you want to get more games in.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
Sweet! Do you have a preference on start time? We could start earlier than last time (7-ish PM your time) if you want to get more games in.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Somewhere around 7 could work out. I also need to learn what all the terms stand for in the graphic settings for the game so I know what ones to turn down to stop my game crashing again.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Somewhere around 7 could work out. I also need to learn what all the terms stand for in the graphic settings for the game so I know what ones to turn down to stop my game crashing again.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,129
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
I have next week off or this Sunday if I'm not going out, so I'll try and make myself available to play sometime then.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,129 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
I have next week off or this Sunday if I'm not going out, so I'll try and make myself available to play sometime then.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
Awesome to hear, Elite! Just let me know when and if nothing else, you and I can do some duos together.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
Awesome to hear, Elite! Just let me know when and if nothing else, you and I can do some duos together.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Yeah, me and @Dragon Lord did duo's last night and it didn't go too badly. We both died a few times but that could've still happened to us with more than just us two. I just need to learn how to tell the difference between an event and a hunt because I immediately go into flee mode whenever anything happens because I think I'll die otherwise. XD

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Yeah, me and @Dragon Lord did duo's last night and it didn't go too badly. We both died a few times but that could've still happened to us with more than just us two. I just need to learn how to tell the difference between an event and a hunt because I immediately go into flee mode whenever anything happens because I think I'll die otherwise. XD

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Suikoden (Series) | HD Remasters Delayed to 2024 Moonface 9 1,613 Sep 9th, 2023, 12:47 AM
Last Post: Moonface