"Look at the size of that sunbum!"
Administrators
Currently Playing
Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled (PS4)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
XP: 1,349
LittleBigPlanet Ratchet & Clank Crash Bandicoot 

Dying Light 2 was revealed during Microsoft's E3 2018 Conference, where Techland promised "your choices, your world", "where your choices have genuine consequences in the game itself".
[Image: tumblr_picdhxmZg01r1fejho5_540.gif]
IN THE SUN, SLEEPING LIKE A BUM.

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Sunbum Offline
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)

Dying Light 2 was revealed during Microsoft's E3 2018 Conference, where Techland promised "your choices, your world", "where your choices have genuine consequences in the game itself".
ShiraNoMai Offline
Yoshi is my son
Moderators
Currently Playing
Final Fantasy VI | Super Mario Maker 2
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
XP: 533
Horizon Zero Dawn Mario Kart Pokémon 
Man, thought I posted about this earlier, but guess not. Really hyped about this title after the first game! I love the landing "death from above" things you can really make use of.

Dying Light 2 E3 2019 Trailer

Explore The City as survivor and infected Aiden in this highly anticipated sequel when it launches in the Spring of 2020.
[Image: z1x0gCB.jpg]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Yoshi is my son
Currently Playing
Final Fantasy VI | Super Mario Maker 2
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
XP: 533
Man, thought I posted about this earlier, but guess not. Really hyped about this title after the first game! I love the landing "death from above" things you can really make use of.

Dying Light 2 E3 2019 Trailer

Explore The City as survivor and infected Aiden in this highly anticipated sequel when it launches in the Spring of 2020.
Sunbum Offline
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
LittleBigPlanet Ratchet & Clank Crash Bandicoot 
Aiden being infected didn't really surprise me, since Crane is infected throughout Dying Light 1. Looks like they're going to put a bit more focus on it this time though, especially in gameplay due to the wristband. I wonder how it'll be kept in check this time around though, since there isn't going to be a large amount of medicine left to keep it under control like there was in Dying Light 1, so perhaps there's a way of making the medicine yourself now? Hmm
[Image: tumblr_picdhxmZg01r1fejho5_540.gif]
IN THE SUN, SLEEPING LIKE A BUM.

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Sunbum Offline
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Aiden being infected didn't really surprise me, since Crane is infected throughout Dying Light 1. Looks like they're going to put a bit more focus on it this time though, especially in gameplay due to the wristband. I wonder how it'll be kept in check this time around though, since there isn't going to be a large amount of medicine left to keep it under control like there was in Dying Light 1, so perhaps there's a way of making the medicine yourself now? Hmm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield | Gigantamax Trailer Sunbum 81 2,684 Jul 20th, 2019, 01:47 AM
Last Post: queenzelda
  Final Fantasy VII Remake | E3 2019 Trailer & Release Date Sunbum 27 574 Jul 2nd, 2019, 06:43 AM
Last Post: queenzelda
  Minecraft | Dungeons E3 Trailer & Release Date Sunbum 20 2,870 Jun 13th, 2019, 06:43 PM
Last Post: Sunbum
  Cyberpunk 2077 | E3 2019 Trailer ShiraNoMai 4 916 Jun 10th, 2019, 07:13 PM
  Persona 5 | P5R E3 Trailer Yuri 11 571 Jun 10th, 2019, 06:45 PM