Dying Light 2 | Gameplay Showcase
Moonface Offline
"Look at the size of that sunbum!"
Administrators
Currently Playing
Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled (PS4) | Stardew Valley (NS)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
XP: 3,320
LittleBigPlanet Ratchet & Clank Crash Bandicoot 

Dying Light 2 was revealed during Microsoft's E3 2018 Conference, where Techland promised "your choices, your world", "where your choices have genuine consequences in the game itself".
[Image: sm19-sig-1st.png]
I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)

Dying Light 2 was revealed during Microsoft's E3 2018 Conference, where Techland promised "your choices, your world", "where your choices have genuine consequences in the game itself".
ShiraNoMai Offline
Yoshi is my son
Moderators
Currently Playing
Final Fantasy VI | Super Mario Maker 2
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
XP: 1,150
Horizon Zero Dawn Mario Kart Pokémon 
Man, thought I posted about this earlier, but guess not. Really hyped about this title after the first game! I love the landing "death from above" things you can really make use of.

Dying Light 2 E3 2019 Trailer

Explore The City as survivor and infected Aiden in this highly anticipated sequel when it launches in the Spring of 2020.
[Image: z1x0gCB.jpg]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Yoshi is my son
Currently Playing
Final Fantasy VI | Super Mario Maker 2
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
XP: 1,150
Man, thought I posted about this earlier, but guess not. Really hyped about this title after the first game! I love the landing "death from above" things you can really make use of.

Dying Light 2 E3 2019 Trailer

Explore The City as survivor and infected Aiden in this highly anticipated sequel when it launches in the Spring of 2020.
Moonface Offline
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Aiden being infected didn't really surprise me, since Crane is infected throughout Dying Light 1. Looks like they're going to put a bit more focus on it this time though, especially in gameplay due to the wristband. I wonder how it'll be kept in check this time around though, since there isn't going to be a large amount of medicine left to keep it under control like there was in Dying Light 1, so perhaps there's a way of making the medicine yourself now? Hmm
I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Aiden being infected didn't really surprise me, since Crane is infected throughout Dying Light 1. Looks like they're going to put a bit more focus on it this time though, especially in gameplay due to the wristband. I wonder how it'll be kept in check this time around though, since there isn't going to be a large amount of medicine left to keep it under control like there was in Dying Light 1, so perhaps there's a way of making the medicine yourself now? Hmm
Moonface Offline
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Dying Light 2 - E3 2019 Gameplay Showcase
During E3 this past June, an extended gameplay showcase of Dying Light 2 was shown behind closed doors; today, Techland have released that footage to the public. In it, we see Aiden on a quest to get water back into the city, and the decisions the player has to make along the way that can have varying effects on the outcome.

My Thoughts:
This really should have been shown at E3. This is what I expected to see when Techland were saying we'd see gameplay footage, instead of that rehash of existing footage that wasn't even worth drumming up excitement for. I hope the next gameplay we see is just this same section, but with different choices. I want to see more of how things turn out differently so I can see for myself how diverse it actually is and have visible proof of decisions having such different outcomes that it encourages multiple playthroughs to see everything. Not something like Fallout 4 where you basically end up with the same general plot no matter what you do.
Moonface Offline
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Dying Light 2 - E3 2019 Gameplay Showcase
During E3 this past June, an extended gameplay showcase of Dying Light 2 was shown behind closed doors; today, Techland have released that footage to the public. In it, we see Aiden on a quest to get water back into the city, and the decisions the player has to make along the way that can have varying effects on the outcome.

My Thoughts:
This really should have been shown at E3. This is what I expected to see when Techland were saying we'd see gameplay footage, instead of that rehash of existing footage that wasn't even worth drumming up excitement for. I hope the next gameplay we see is just this same section, but with different choices. I want to see more of how things turn out differently so I can see for myself how diverse it actually is and have visible proof of decisions having such different outcomes that it encourages multiple playthroughs to see everything. Not something like Fallout 4 where you basically end up with the same general plot no matter what you do.