Forewarned
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Remnant From the Ashes (PS4 + PC) | Golden Sun | Bravely Default II | Granblue Fantasy Re:Link | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,630
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 

FOREWARNED is an upcoming co-op survival horror. Gear up and delve deep into ancient Egyptian ruins with your team of fellow archaeologists. Collect treasure, recover relics, discover lore, and survive the evil that lurks within.

So this is a game that is obviously taking a lot of inspiration from Phasmophobia, but set in Egypt where you are trying to survive against a Mummy inside of a tomb, instead of hunting ghosts. 

This game will work very similarly to Phas, where a team of up to 4 players can delve into the tomb to try to accomplish whatever the goals will be, and escape alive before the mummy finds and kills you. I've heard that apparently one thing this game will do, is that when you are killed by the mummy, you'll have the option to be able to either continue to help out your friends, or you could choose to troll your friend and help out the mummy instead. 

The game is very young and will be launching early access in Q3 this year, so something to keep an eye on perhaps. With Phasmobophia having started off hot and then falling from grace extremely quickly due to the developer being too stubborn to hire anyone to help him/lazy, there's a good chance this game could come out and completely kill Phasmo off. I'll try to keep an eye on the developments of this game over the summer and post them here. 

Perhaps a game some of us here could play together once it comes out.
2023 Platinum Goal: 1/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Remnant: From the Ashes
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Remnant From the Ashes (PS4 + PC) | Golden Sun | Bravely Default II | Granblue Fantasy Re:Link | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,630 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 

FOREWARNED is an upcoming co-op survival horror. Gear up and delve deep into ancient Egyptian ruins with your team of fellow archaeologists. Collect treasure, recover relics, discover lore, and survive the evil that lurks within.

So this is a game that is obviously taking a lot of inspiration from Phasmophobia, but set in Egypt where you are trying to survive against a Mummy inside of a tomb, instead of hunting ghosts. 

This game will work very similarly to Phas, where a team of up to 4 players can delve into the tomb to try to accomplish whatever the goals will be, and escape alive before the mummy finds and kills you. I've heard that apparently one thing this game will do, is that when you are killed by the mummy, you'll have the option to be able to either continue to help out your friends, or you could choose to troll your friend and help out the mummy instead. 

The game is very young and will be launching early access in Q3 this year, so something to keep an eye on perhaps. With Phasmobophia having started off hot and then falling from grace extremely quickly due to the developer being too stubborn to hire anyone to help him/lazy, there's a good chance this game could come out and completely kill Phasmo off. I'll try to keep an eye on the developments of this game over the summer and post them here. 

Perhaps a game some of us here could play together once it comes out.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,168
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Looks interesting and I expect I'll end up getting a copy. I hope that whatever help you can do when dead isn't the same as what you can do when alive, so that the challenge gets harder with less people. I hope there are a lot of traps that can be used against players and the mummy considering it's a tomb.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,168 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Looks interesting and I expect I'll end up getting a copy. I hope that whatever help you can do when dead isn't the same as what you can do when alive, so that the challenge gets harder with less people. I hope there are a lot of traps that can be used against players and the mummy considering it's a tomb.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Saw this thread when seeing if any titles in the area needed updating, and figured I'd see if anything has been happening with this game since March. Turns out it got released into early access four days ago, and finding update details is hard because the developers will only put in onto their Discord, but I did find that the game has four Mejai types, which are the mummies I guess. One of them has a really cool trait where it will mimic the appearance of a team mate and attack you once you're close enough from letting your guard down from being deceived.

All the details of the four types are shown here: https://www.gamepretty.com/forewarned-all-mejai-types/

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Saw this thread when seeing if any titles in the area needed updating, and figured I'd see if anything has been happening with this game since March. Turns out it got released into early access four days ago, and finding update details is hard because the developers will only put in onto their Discord, but I did find that the game has four Mejai types, which are the mummies I guess. One of them has a really cool trait where it will mimic the appearance of a team mate and attack you once you're close enough from letting your guard down from being deceived.

All the details of the four types are shown here: https://www.gamepretty.com/forewarned-all-mejai-types/
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
So there's been a lot of updates to this game since I last posted: https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/...dates=true
The most notable one was a week ago, which is called the Zealots of Akar.

I like that there's more than just a singular enemy on the maps that can hunt you down. It's neat to see all the things this game is doing to make it stand apart from something like Phasmophobia and I might consider picking it up. It's currently 10% off on Steam which isn't a big sale but still, thought I'd mention it since I noticed that when looking at the game to see what had been going on with it.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
So there's been a lot of updates to this game since I last posted: https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/...dates=true
The most notable one was a week ago, which is called the Zealots of Akar.

I like that there's more than just a singular enemy on the maps that can hunt you down. It's neat to see all the things this game is doing to make it stand apart from something like Phasmophobia and I might consider picking it up. It's currently 10% off on Steam which isn't a big sale but still, thought I'd mention it since I noticed that when looking at the game to see what had been going on with it.