Currently Playing
A lot! weep
Favourite Platform(s)
PC! Emulatiooooon
Pronouns
Yes
XP: 5,728
Super Mario Bros. Borderlands 
oh it was a one off thing lmao. it was for halloween. we went to greenwich village, a very openly lgbt+ section of nyc. it was a ton of fun though lmao. only other time i will wear women's clothing is to bother my wife lmao. i've put on her bra, worn her top and other things just for a laugh.

honestly, it's one of my favorite pictures in general. i had my cousin help me with the outfit because i didn't know anything about that stuff. we had to get a pantyhose because of my hairy legs. rip.
Monocle Offline
o.q
Currently Playing
A lot! weep
Favourite Platform(s)
PC! Emulatiooooon
Pronouns
Yes
XP: 5,728 Super Mario Bros. Borderlands 
oh it was a one off thing lmao. it was for halloween. we went to greenwich village, a very openly lgbt+ section of nyc. it was a ton of fun though lmao. only other time i will wear women's clothing is to bother my wife lmao. i've put on her bra, worn her top and other things just for a laugh.

honestly, it's one of my favorite pictures in general. i had my cousin help me with the outfit because i didn't know anything about that stuff. we had to get a pantyhose because of my hairy legs. rip.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,601
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Ah, I see. I thought it might've been for a one off event but I didn't want to seem dismissive of the opposite by jumping straight to that. XD
Did you find it easier or harder walking around in a skirt? Tongue
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,601 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Ah, I see. I thought it might've been for a one off event but I didn't want to seem dismissive of the opposite by jumping straight to that. XD
Did you find it easier or harder walking around in a skirt? Tongue
Monocle Offline
o.q
Currently Playing
A lot! weep
Favourite Platform(s)
PC! Emulatiooooon
Pronouns
Yes
Honestly? both kinda? like it was weirdly freeing but self conscious so I couldn't get totally comfortable.

Me currently? I'd wear it and flaunt my legs and everything. I have way less shame now
Monocle Offline
o.q
Currently Playing
A lot! weep
Favourite Platform(s)
PC! Emulatiooooon
Pronouns
Yes
Honestly? both kinda? like it was weirdly freeing but self conscious so I couldn't get totally comfortable.

Me currently? I'd wear it and flaunt my legs and everything. I have way less shame now
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
If you had to cosplay as a female character who would you pick? Tongue

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
If you had to cosplay as a female character who would you pick? Tongue
Monocle Offline
o.q
Currently Playing
A lot! weep
Favourite Platform(s)
PC! Emulatiooooon
Pronouns
Yes
oh that's a really good question. I'm not entirely sure honestly. I mean there was one character I liked the design of, redhead with a sword THAT ISN'T SHANA LOL

I'm too lazy to get pictures but Ignis from Jingai Makyou!
Monocle Offline
o.q
Currently Playing
A lot! weep
Favourite Platform(s)
PC! Emulatiooooon
Pronouns
Yes
oh that's a really good question. I'm not entirely sure honestly. I mean there was one character I liked the design of, redhead with a sword THAT ISN'T SHANA LOL

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Dec 2nd, 2021, 12:30 AM)Monocle Wrote:

The only redhead with a sword that comes to mind for me is Erza from Fairy Tail. XD

Seeing that Ignis also fits that description, I'm going to assume your favourite female characters tend to be redheads with swords? Tongue

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Dec 2nd, 2021, 12:30 AM)Monocle Wrote:

The only redhead with a sword that comes to mind for me is Erza from Fairy Tail. XD

Seeing that Ignis also fits that description, I'm going to assume your favourite female characters tend to be redheads with swords? Tongue
Monocle Offline
o.q
Currently Playing
A lot! weep
Favourite Platform(s)
PC! Emulatiooooon
Pronouns
Yes
I mean.... my email is theshanafanatic ha ha ha haaaa..... ha.....

I love redheads in general. Dunno what it is about them but I'm stupid attractive. Both anime and IRL, not that I married a redhead lmao.

also swords because swords. who doesn't like swords
Monocle Offline
o.q
Currently Playing
A lot! weep
Favourite Platform(s)
PC! Emulatiooooon
Pronouns
Yes
I mean.... my email is theshanafanatic ha ha ha haaaa..... ha.....

I love redheads in general. Dunno what it is about them but I'm stupid attractive. Both anime and IRL, not that I married a redhead lmao.

also swords because swords. who doesn't like swords
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I never knew what Shana referred to until now. Didn't occur to me to Google the term to see it referenced something. XD

Yeah, I'm still kinda bummed that the only sword centric anime/manga I got into was Bleach and that it kinda dropped away from sword fighting in favour of just flashy DragonBall style stuff where technique and such sorta went out the window for power. Do you recommend any I should check out?

Edit: Do you appreciate this anime girl with an oversized sword in Shira's office? Tongue

[Image: Q7TLMvP.jpg]

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I never knew what Shana referred to until now. Didn't occur to me to Google the term to see it referenced something. XD

Yeah, I'm still kinda bummed that the only sword centric anime/manga I got into was Bleach and that it kinda dropped away from sword fighting in favour of just flashy DragonBall style stuff where technique and such sorta went out the window for power. Do you recommend any I should check out?

Edit: Do you appreciate this anime girl with an oversized sword in Shira's office? Tongue

[Image: Q7TLMvP.jpg]
Monocle Offline
o.q
Currently Playing
A lot! weep
Favourite Platform(s)
PC! Emulatiooooon
Pronouns
Yes
oh my my my. her BIG tool has me feeling things.

really? Well damn man. Rurouni Kenshin and Samurai Champloo! omg classics but so beyond excellent!

And I've been meaning to watch it but Gintama has been hailed as a great one too!
Monocle Offline
o.q
Currently Playing
A lot! weep
Favourite Platform(s)
PC! Emulatiooooon
Pronouns
Yes
oh my my my. her BIG tool has me feeling things.

really? Well damn man. Rurouni Kenshin and Samurai Champloo! omg classics but so beyond excellent!

And I've been meaning to watch it but Gintama has been hailed as a great one too!
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,123
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
I can attest to all three Rurouni Kenshin, Samurai Champloo (I need to finish the last 3 or 4 episodes), and definitely Gintama. They don't do the crazy power building the likes of Bleach. The latter being my most favourite anime/manga. I also still need to properly complete the anime to Gintama as I finished it through manga online but there is a bit more I haven't seen yet. I must say do not be intimidated by the amount of episodes there are. When I started I kind of was as it was something like 200+ at the time, but I went through them with ease in a small number of months. If anyone starts Gintama, speaking as a veteran of the series, you are allowed to skip episodes 1 and 2 as they are filler with characters already in them that get introduced in later episodes, an example; Kagura is properly introduced in episode 4. But of course time is of the essence, and can understand even if you (or anyone else) never start.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,123 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
I can attest to all three Rurouni Kenshin, Samurai Champloo (I need to finish the last 3 or 4 episodes), and definitely Gintama. They don't do the crazy power building the likes of Bleach. The latter being my most favourite anime/manga. I also still need to properly complete the anime to Gintama as I finished it through manga online but there is a bit more I haven't seen yet. I must say do not be intimidated by the amount of episodes there are. When I started I kind of was as it was something like 200+ at the time, but I went through them with ease in a small number of months. If anyone starts Gintama, speaking as a veteran of the series, you are allowed to skip episodes 1 and 2 as they are filler with characters already in them that get introduced in later episodes, an example; Kagura is properly introduced in episode 4. But of course time is of the essence, and can understand even if you (or anyone else) never start.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Eh, episode count doesn't bother me much. I can easily binge a lot of it with @ShiraNoMai if I really wanted to make a good dent in that number. It'll happen even easier if I get really hooked on the show.

@Monocle: I recall you saying somewhere on here about being super busy due to the holidays and would I be right to assume that mostly comes down to work? If so, does somewhere like 7/11 get really busy during the holidays even inside the store? Depending on how much travel is going on I can expect more people getting gas but a lot of those people come inside for things too? Unsure

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Eh, episode count doesn't bother me much. I can easily binge a lot of it with @ShiraNoMai if I really wanted to make a good dent in that number. It'll happen even easier if I get really hooked on the show.

@Monocle: I recall you saying somewhere on here about being super busy due to the holidays and would I be right to assume that mostly comes down to work? If so, does somewhere like 7/11 get really busy during the holidays even inside the store? Depending on how much travel is going on I can expect more people getting gas but a lot of those people come inside for things too? Unsure
Monocle Offline
o.q
Currently Playing
A lot! weep
Favourite Platform(s)
PC! Emulatiooooon
Pronouns
Yes
(Dec 29th, 2021, 03:50 AM)Moonface Wrote:

nah. They normally get way less busy because people start traveling but my store is in a mall so we get stupid busy because of the other stores in the mall bringing in traffic, like best buy and macy's. the increased traffic ends up trickling down to us and we get hammered by it. I'm so glad it's all over. soon I can relax again and get back to regularly spending time with my family (ignoring my family to play video games)
Monocle Offline
o.q
Currently Playing
A lot! weep
Favourite Platform(s)
PC! Emulatiooooon
Pronouns
Yes
(Dec 29th, 2021, 03:50 AM)Moonface Wrote:

nah. They normally get way less busy because people start traveling but my store is in a mall so we get stupid busy because of the other stores in the mall bringing in traffic, like best buy and macy's. the increased traffic ends up trickling down to us and we get hammered by it. I'm so glad it's all over. soon I can relax again and get back to regularly spending time with my family (ignoring my family to play video games)
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Ah, I keep forgetting that your 7/11 is in the middle of a mall. XD

Since we've been discussing Metroid Dread recently, what are your hopes for Metroid Prime 4? I don't know what major differences (if any) the Prime games have over regular Metroid besides being 3D and first person as opposed to side scrolling nor enough experience with the series still to have any expectations for it myself but you being a big Metroid fan will probably have some stuff. Tongue

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Ah, I keep forgetting that your 7/11 is in the middle of a mall. XD

Since we've been discussing Metroid Dread recently, what are your hopes for Metroid Prime 4? I don't know what major differences (if any) the Prime games have over regular Metroid besides being 3D and first person as opposed to side scrolling nor enough experience with the series still to have any expectations for it myself but you being a big Metroid fan will probably have some stuff. Tongue
Monocle Offline
o.q
Currently Playing
A lot! weep
Favourite Platform(s)
PC! Emulatiooooon
Pronouns
Yes
Prime is better at creating a setting. obv because 3D, but because of the scanning you can do of nearly everything on the game, it opens up tons of lore that really flesh out the setting and plot. First person also helps with immersion.

Honestly, if it has more of that, I'd be 100% satisfied
Monocle Offline
o.q
Currently Playing
A lot! weep
Favourite Platform(s)
PC! Emulatiooooon
Pronouns
Yes
Prime is better at creating a setting. obv because 3D, but because of the scanning you can do of nearly everything on the game, it opens up tons of lore that really flesh out the setting and plot. First person also helps with immersion.

Honestly, if it has more of that, I'd be 100% satisfied
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Is Metroid your favourite/best metroidvania style games, or are there others that you think do it better or enjoy just as much as Metroid games?

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Is Metroid your favourite/best metroidvania style games, or are there others that you think do it better or enjoy just as much as Metroid games?