Dead By Daylight
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,649
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Ah, I see.

I was going to say what my favourite realm is, but there aren't really any bad ones overall and instead comes down to the particular maps within those realms, but I haven't seen even half of them yet to really decide which realms I like the most overall. For the ones where I have seen everything, I really like Haddonfield, Léry's Memorial Institute, Gideon Meat Plant, Silent Hill, and Raccoon City because they have very interesting layouts and aren't super open. So far Wrecker's Yard in Autohaven Wreckers is my least favourite map overall, because it's just really boring to look at and run through because it's just an open field with cars in it.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,649 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Ah, I see.

I was going to say what my favourite realm is, but there aren't really any bad ones overall and instead comes down to the particular maps within those realms, but I haven't seen even half of them yet to really decide which realms I like the most overall. For the ones where I have seen everything, I really like Haddonfield, Léry's Memorial Institute, Gideon Meat Plant, Silent Hill, and Raccoon City because they have very interesting layouts and aren't super open. So far Wrecker's Yard in Autohaven Wreckers is my least favourite map overall, because it's just really boring to look at and run through because it's just an open field with cars in it.
Maniakkid25 Offline
Part-time ranter, full-time cricket
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
What answer makes me a hipster?
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,840
Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
I, too, tend towards Feng and Nea, though I'm also liking Leon. That said, I don't have nearly as much experience in the game, so IDK if I can say its my Main or not.

Also, you haven't been on the Doctor's map, yet. I forget the name of it, but it just SUCKS for survivors because the avenues to run to are so limited.
Maniakkid25 Offline
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,840 Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
I, too, tend towards Feng and Nea, though I'm also liking Leon. That said, I don't have nearly as much experience in the game, so IDK if I can say its my Main or not.

Also, you haven't been on the Doctor's map, yet. I forget the name of it, but it just SUCKS for survivors because the avenues to run to are so limited.
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,371
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
I actually rather like the silent hill map now that I have gotten a hang of it. The only map I really don't like for the indoor ones is the Stranger Things map because it came out when I started playing and I still feel like I don't really have the best hang of placement for anything.

Indoor maps tend to be trickier but are a lot nicer to look at the only exception for nice to look at outdoor maps are I'd say is Oremond the snow covered environment is pretty fun my biggest disappointment is there are no snowmen to run into! Imagine if your in a chase and you accidentally run into that poor snowman just minding his own business the horror! ;-;

You'd have no choice but to give up on the hook for your heinous crimes. Sad
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,371 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
I actually rather like the silent hill map now that I have gotten a hang of it. The only map I really don't like for the indoor ones is the Stranger Things map because it came out when I started playing and I still feel like I don't really have the best hang of placement for anything.

Indoor maps tend to be trickier but are a lot nicer to look at the only exception for nice to look at outdoor maps are I'd say is Oremond the snow covered environment is pretty fun my biggest disappointment is there are no snowmen to run into! Imagine if your in a chase and you accidentally run into that poor snowman just minding his own business the horror! ;-;

You'd have no choice but to give up on the hook for your heinous crimes. Sad
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Apparently the RPD is pretty disliked, if I were to judge by the comments I've seen this morning about it being disabled still. Most people who were commenting about it were saying they hope it doesn't come back unless it gets significant changes. Unsure

Also, I just learned that fake pallets are a thing? Blink

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Apparently the RPD is pretty disliked, if I were to judge by the comments I've seen this morning about it being disabled still. Most people who were commenting about it were saying they hope it doesn't come back unless it gets significant changes. Unsure

Also, I just learned that fake pallets are a thing? Blink
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Yes fake pallets is a doctor and freddy thing but freddy get them through using an add on I'm not sure about the doctor. They can definitely get you so try to remember where you threw down a pallet if you can.

Tomorrow I'll be returning to the fog with the new update. Smile I haven't played since Cricket Moony and me played in a group together. XD
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Yes fake pallets is a doctor and freddy thing but freddy get them through using an add on I'm not sure about the doctor. They can definitely get you so try to remember where you threw down a pallet if you can.

Tomorrow I'll be returning to the fog with the new update. Smile I haven't played since Cricket Moony and me played in a group together. XD
Maniakkid25 Offline
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
Oh, good! Because I didn't hate the Doctor enough! Seriously, it feels like the Doctor is just the bane of my existence in that game! Ugh!
Maniakkid25 Offline
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
Oh, good! Because I didn't hate the Doctor enough! Seriously, it feels like the Doctor is just the bane of my existence in that game! Ugh!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Can't say I care much for the charms, but I do care about the daily login bonuses. Most days are just 50k in BP but there is one day that gives 10 fragments.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Can't say I care much for the charms, but I do care about the daily login bonuses. Most days are just 50k in BP but there is one day that gives 10 fragments.
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
I thought the medusa head charm was pretty cool! Gasp
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jul 27th, 2021, 11:28 PM)Karo Wrote:
Oh I didn't mean to imply the charms are bad. I'm just whatever about them because the only time I notice a charm is when they're on the killer hooks. Tongue

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jul 27th, 2021, 11:28 PM)Karo Wrote:
Oh I didn't mean to imply the charms are bad. I'm just whatever about them because the only time I notice a charm is when they're on the killer hooks. Tongue
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
I'll occasionally notice the charms on survivors and I sometimes will look at the killer's hook charms. Gasp
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
I'll occasionally notice the charms on survivors and I sometimes will look at the killer's hook charms. Gasp
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I've been looking at a few comparison images of the updated models, and I think Meg and Dwight's faces are worse than the old models. They just lack any of the expression or character the originals had; Claudette on the other hand has more emotion in her new face. I haven't found other model comparisons yet to comment on any others.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I've been looking at a few comparison images of the updated models, and I think Meg and Dwight's faces are worse than the old models. They just lack any of the expression or character the originals had; Claudette on the other hand has more emotion in her new face. I haven't found other model comparisons yet to comment on any others.
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Oh so the reason for that is because the old models kinda had a built in expression but they are now introducing a facial rig model to them.

A link for the comparisons for one of the graphic artist on the game:
Feng Min
https://twitter.com/EZE3D/status/1419781272684093444
David
https://twitter.com/EZE3D/status/1419781217659011075

I'm not linking the og 4 cause I think you already seen them.
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Oh so the reason for that is because the old models kinda had a built in expression but they are now introducing a facial rig model to them.

A link for the comparisons for one of the graphic artist on the game:
Feng Min
https://twitter.com/EZE3D/status/1419781272684093444
David
https://twitter.com/EZE3D/status/1419781217659011075

I'm not linking the og 4 cause I think you already seen them.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I forget if I asked already, but has anyone else here played as any killers at all? I just had a game playing as Huntress for the first time and managed to get two kills. Grin

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I forget if I asked already, but has anyone else here played as any killers at all? I just had a game playing as Huntress for the first time and managed to get two kills. Grin
Maniakkid25 Offline
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
I made the mistake of attempting a Huntress game yesterday, and I'm never playing Killer again unless I'm with friends, because survivors are assholes! Seriously, I had two survivors stand in front of the gate, openly mocking me by pointing, teabagging, and running around me because "HAHA, I WIN, YOU SUCK!"

I'm just going to outright state it: DBD's playerbase is more toxic than WORLD OF TANKS! THAT IS A F***ING ACCOMPLISHMENT! Because yes, World of Tanks players will openly insult and troll teammates, blocking retreats or harassing them, BUT AN OPPONENT WILL NOT ACTIVELY MOCK YOU! THAT'S WHERE I DRAW THE F***ING LINE! IF YOU WON, TAKE THE WIN AND GO! In World of Tanks, opponents will not, say, actively let their opponent get free shots in (unless they are game rigging), or dance around an opponent without doing anything! The worst thing I've ever seen an opponent do to me is shove my burning wreck directly after killing me: a sign that you have ROYALLY PISSED OFF that person! When your playerbase is more vile than a playerbase that regularly gets into flame wars over the EXISTENCE OF A CLASS, you might as well give up on it, because there's no hope for you.
Maniakkid25 Offline
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
I made the mistake of attempting a Huntress game yesterday, and I'm never playing Killer again unless I'm with friends, because survivors are assholes! Seriously, I had two survivors stand in front of the gate, openly mocking me by pointing, teabagging, and running around me because "HAHA, I WIN, YOU SUCK!"

I'm just going to outright state it: DBD's playerbase is more toxic than WORLD OF TANKS! THAT IS A F***ING ACCOMPLISHMENT! Because yes, World of Tanks players will openly insult and troll teammates, blocking retreats or harassing them, BUT AN OPPONENT WILL NOT ACTIVELY MOCK YOU! THAT'S WHERE I DRAW THE F***ING LINE! IF YOU WON, TAKE THE WIN AND GO! In World of Tanks, opponents will not, say, actively let their opponent get free shots in (unless they are game rigging), or dance around an opponent without doing anything! The worst thing I've ever seen an opponent do to me is shove my burning wreck directly after killing me: a sign that you have ROYALLY PISSED OFF that person! When your playerbase is more vile than a playerbase that regularly gets into flame wars over the EXISTENCE OF A CLASS, you might as well give up on it, because there's no hope for you.
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
I play occasionally as killer Moony and sometimes I get 4 kills othertime only 2 and other times I get none.

I'm sorry that you had such an awful time Cricket. Sad Generally I recommend Just hitting them don't wait for them to leave just hit them out and maybe bring a nasty surprise of NOED or blood warden in for extra fun...and remember some killers can get you instant downs. Grin

I actually seen a video that someone was being a shitty loser to a tier three Myers they even insulted them in their stream and then the Mikey propped tier 3 and mori'd him.
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
I play occasionally as killer Moony and sometimes I get 4 kills othertime only 2 and other times I get none.

I'm sorry that you had such an awful time Cricket. Sad Generally I recommend Just hitting them don't wait for them to leave just hit them out and maybe bring a nasty surprise of NOED or blood warden in for extra fun...and remember some killers can get you instant downs. Grin

I actually seen a video that someone was being a shitty loser to a tier three Myers they even insulted them in their stream and then the Mikey propped tier 3 and mori'd him.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dead Space (Series) WR91 24 6,682 Jan 29th, 2023, 09:48 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  The Walking Dead (Telltale Series) WR91 1 2,094 Oct 2nd, 2020, 09:48 PM
Last Post: WR91
  Red Dead Redemption II Moonface 25 17,683 Sep 28th, 2020, 09:34 PM
Last Post: WR91