I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,371
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
I think its really interesting because when a killer destroys a boon totem it just becomes a dull totem so a killer can just kill them without worry about them getting rid of all the totems on the map so you could do a sneaky NOED if you wanted.

I do hope killers will eventually be able to reignite their hex because it seems a bit weird that a survivor can reactivate their hex perk over and over again while killers can't and they are the power role. XD
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,371 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
I think its really interesting because when a killer destroys a boon totem it just becomes a dull totem so a killer can just kill them without worry about them getting rid of all the totems on the map so you could do a sneaky NOED if you wanted.

I do hope killers will eventually be able to reignite their hex because it seems a bit weird that a survivor can reactivate their hex perk over and over again while killers can't and they are the power role. XD
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,589
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Oct 30th, 2021, 12:22 AM)Karo Wrote:

Oh that's good to know that killers can only deactivate totems rather than destroy them. And yeah, if survivors can reactivate their boon perks on totems then killers should be able to do the same. Although it would have a balance problem because killers can see totems at all times I think, so for them it's much easier to reactivate a hex compared to a survivor trying to reactivate a boon. I get that killers are the power role but if that becomes a thing then killers should have a limited range to see totems nearby. Although at the same time their choice is reactivate a totem or go for gens, so maybe it wouldn't need changing. Hmm

Also, another Boundary Break episode was made for Dead by Daylight and it shows way more stuff this time around. I highly recommend watching it. Wink

[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,589 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Oct 30th, 2021, 12:22 AM)Karo Wrote:

Oh that's good to know that killers can only deactivate totems rather than destroy them. And yeah, if survivors can reactivate their boon perks on totems then killers should be able to do the same. Although it would have a balance problem because killers can see totems at all times I think, so for them it's much easier to reactivate a hex compared to a survivor trying to reactivate a boon. I get that killers are the power role but if that becomes a thing then killers should have a limited range to see totems nearby. Although at the same time their choice is reactivate a totem or go for gens, so maybe it wouldn't need changing. Hmm

Also, another Boundary Break episode was made for Dead by Daylight and it shows way more stuff this time around. I highly recommend watching it. Wink

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Dead by Daylight x Ringu
The next cross over for Dead by Daylight has been announced, the chilling Japanese horror novel and movie Ringu, known in western territories as The Ring.

I wonder if the well is going to be utilized or if it'll be the video viewing instead. Both are really iconic to not be used. I guess the wells could be part of a special kill or maybe they'll spawn multiple on the map and the killer uses them to teleport similar to the burrowing feature of the Demogorgon. Although the TV would make more sense because that's how she gets you, so I'm not sure. I guess whatever isn't used for teleporting will be used as a kill animation. Hmm

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Dead by Daylight x Ringu
The next cross over for Dead by Daylight has been announced, the chilling Japanese horror novel and movie Ringu, known in western territories as The Ring.

I wonder if the well is going to be utilized or if it'll be the video viewing instead. Both are really iconic to not be used. I guess the wells could be part of a special kill or maybe they'll spawn multiple on the map and the killer uses them to teleport similar to the burrowing feature of the Demogorgon. Although the TV would make more sense because that's how she gets you, so I'm not sure. I guess whatever isn't used for teleporting will be used as a kill animation. Hmm
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
You know I have never actually ever seen the Ring. I really should watch it, but I also really should watch the first halloween movie, I been meaning too I just haven't gotten around to it yet. Eh
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
You know I have never actually ever seen the Ring. I really should watch it, but I also really should watch the first halloween movie, I been meaning too I just haven't gotten around to it yet. Eh
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Dec 20th, 2021, 12:16 AM)Karo Wrote:
To be fair I haven't seen Halloween either. I have seen The Ring, and I don't really remember being too fond of it. It was more like a suspenseful horror movie since the premise is to stop the outcome of the curse. The 2002 remake is free on YouTube which is what I've seen, and looking up that I discovered that there was actually a Japanese version first that was what inspired it (I thought it was just an adaptation of a Japanese novel and not a remake of an existing movie) and if you want to watch that one it's free on a service called Tubi (no account required it seems).

I wonder if the new killer will have a feature like the Pig where you can get placed into a timed death event, to mimic the seven days until you die curse. The only thing is I don't know how you'd break it because the movie only lets you break it by exposing another to the curse which wouldn't work in the context of this game.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Dec 20th, 2021, 12:16 AM)Karo Wrote:
To be fair I haven't seen Halloween either. I have seen The Ring, and I don't really remember being too fond of it. It was more like a suspenseful horror movie since the premise is to stop the outcome of the curse. The 2002 remake is free on YouTube which is what I've seen, and looking up that I discovered that there was actually a Japanese version first that was what inspired it (I thought it was just an adaptation of a Japanese novel and not a remake of an existing movie) and if you want to watch that one it's free on a service called Tubi (no account required it seems).

I wonder if the new killer will have a feature like the Pig where you can get placed into a timed death event, to mimic the seven days until you die curse. The only thing is I don't know how you'd break it because the movie only lets you break it by exposing another to the curse which wouldn't work in the context of this game.
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
I think it should be pretty interesting either way! I kinda imagine your right about it kinda being similar to the pig powers, and I wonder if they'll do some sorta timed event that you have to constantly be changing the target of the curse too?
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
I think it should be pretty interesting either way! I kinda imagine your right about it kinda being similar to the pig powers, and I wonder if they'll do some sorta timed event that you have to constantly be changing the target of the curse too?
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I don't see a way to change the curse target without it being broken. The survivors doing that would mean that a sole survivor scenario would be completely broken, because if you're cursed there is nothing you can do to stop the curse and the killer would just have to keep you away from exits until that timer expires. I also don't know how the curse would be inflicted because the concept of Ringu is watching a video tape, and there's no reason for a survivor to do that without good reason. One way it could work is that the killer can teleport with TV's, and survivors can try to destroy them but doing so is similar to Pinhead, where she can come through that TV you're working on like how he can teleport to the box when you're interacting with it. I can't see any other reason for a survivor to interact with a TV initially otherwise.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I don't see a way to change the curse target without it being broken. The survivors doing that would mean that a sole survivor scenario would be completely broken, because if you're cursed there is nothing you can do to stop the curse and the killer would just have to keep you away from exits until that timer expires. I also don't know how the curse would be inflicted because the concept of Ringu is watching a video tape, and there's no reason for a survivor to do that without good reason. One way it could work is that the killer can teleport with TV's, and survivors can try to destroy them but doing so is similar to Pinhead, where she can come through that TV you're working on like how he can teleport to the box when you're interacting with it. I can't see any other reason for a survivor to interact with a TV initially otherwise.
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
It'll be really interesting to see how it turns out to work when they get around to releasing the PTB for it. I am pretty excited for it honestly! I think it'll be interesting, but I have yet to even go against the crow lady that was release recently....I'm kinda scared tbh.

She has range!
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
It'll be really interesting to see how it turns out to work when they get around to releasing the PTB for it. I am pretty excited for it honestly! I think it'll be interesting, but I have yet to even go against the crow lady that was release recently....I'm kinda scared tbh.

She has range!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I didn't even know another killer had been released since Pinhead. I just read up about her and she sounds pretty interesting. Is she the first killer to be able to repurpose totems?

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I didn't even know another killer had been released since Pinhead. I just read up about her and she sounds pretty interesting. Is she the first killer to be able to repurpose totems?
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
@Karo and @Maniakkid25: I saw you guys had been playing some of this recently so I was curious, have you guys faced the Ringu killer yet? I haven't played the game in ages so I don't know how any new killers are to face or what other things might be different nowadays. XD

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
@Karo and @Maniakkid25: I saw you guys had been playing some of this recently so I was curious, have you guys faced the Ringu killer yet? I haven't played the game in ages so I don't know how any new killers are to face or what other things might be different nowadays. XD
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
I have played against Sadako a few times the thing is I love her aesthetic, but is she a super strong killer? Not really she has an insta mori attack, but you really only get that if you mess with her tvs. If you don't mess with her tvs nothing really happens it just she can teleport to them.
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
I have played against Sadako a few times the thing is I love her aesthetic, but is she a super strong killer? Not really she has an insta mori attack, but you really only get that if you mess with her tvs. If you don't mess with her tvs nothing really happens it just she can teleport to them.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(May 17th, 2022, 12:09 AM)Karo Wrote:
Is there a limit to how often she can teleport that's notable or even enough time to break one if she has just teleported through a different one? I'm surprised she isn't strong actually since I don't think any other killer has the freedom to teleport to multiple points around the map at will. Any I can think of (Demogorgon or Pinhead) can only teleport to a singular point that is determined by themselves or another player.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(May 17th, 2022, 12:09 AM)Karo Wrote:
Is there a limit to how often she can teleport that's notable or even enough time to break one if she has just teleported through a different one? I'm surprised she isn't strong actually since I don't think any other killer has the freedom to teleport to multiple points around the map at will. Any I can think of (Demogorgon or Pinhead) can only teleport to a singular point that is determined by themselves or another player.
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Oh no Freddie can of course, but now it is time for me to double post and post the anniversary info! I honestly am not entirel sure how sadako teleportation works, but the tv are at fixed poitns in the map I'm pretty sure?
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Oh no Freddie can of course, but now it is time for me to double post and post the anniversary info! I honestly am not entirel sure how sadako teleportation works, but the tv are at fixed poitns in the map I'm pretty sure?
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(May 17th, 2022, 07:59 PM)Karo Wrote:
Oh no Freddie can of course...
Oh right. That's when you end up in the nightmare state right? I forgot so much about this game I didn't even remember he was a killer. XD

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(May 17th, 2022, 07:59 PM)Karo Wrote:
Oh no Freddie can of course...
Oh right. That's when you end up in the nightmare state right? I forgot so much about this game I didn't even remember he was a killer. XD
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Dead by Daylight 6th Anniversary Stream Recap
DBD Anniversary BP codes use today Wrote:
78SNOXXG
GIGXLM3G
Hello friends today I am going to do a recap of the 6th anniversary DBD stream and it was an interesting one and there are some changes that are nice and some that I am not too sure about? News of an original chaptor and up coming RE crossover! There might be something I miss I'll be sure to include a link to the stream if anyone want to go through it and see if there is anything I missed or not I just spent an hour watching so I'm not really interested in watching it again.

Game Changes coming to DBD
  • Major rework of racoon city map: Their looking into doing a major rework of the racoon city map that was released last year trying to bring it up into modern standard the estimated release date for this is in the fall!
  • Autoban: This isn't being implemented currently but they did want to let everyone know they are going to make sure they do this right as their was fear about this leading to unjust ban by mass reporting of salty player
  • Menu Rework & Loadouts: Due to them not having enough room in the current main menu layout they are changing the menu to a vertical style and plan to have more information on the menu like current events and the rift's timer. They are now introducing the ability to save loadouts for your perks, add on, items, charms and outfits.These changes are already on the PTB they ask for those that do it to share feedback so they deliver the best QOL updates. These presumably will be pushed through in June with the new chapter.
  • Overhaul of Perks & Prestige System: Currently in Dead by Daylight there are certain perks that are chosen by both side a lot of the time they plan to rework them to hopefully create more room for different perk. They listed particular killer perks like, BBQ & Chill, Corruption Intervention, Scourge Hooks: Pain Resonance, Hex: Ruin, Pop Goes The Weasel and survivor perks like, Dead Hard, borrowed time, decisive strike, Iron will, and self care. There are 40 perks in total they plan to rework and as for the prestige system currently how it worked once you prestige you lose all your items and add on in the future and get a bloody cosmetic. In the new system each time you prestige you automatically unlock a level of the character perks for all other survivors and killer and there is no hard limit to how much you can prestige one character. The aim of the perk update is to make it easier to acquire perks and they are going to introduce small baseline changes. Prestige'd character will now have different emblem associated with different level of prestige and people that already have prestige to 3 will receive a distinct reward and you'll have a certain level of prestige depending on how many perks you already have on said characters. They are aiming for a summer release for this change, but it is just a hope.
  • Memento Mori: Mori will be removed from offering as they kinda want to incorporate this more naturally into the game so when you down the last survivor the animation will play instead of you having to hook them.
  • Rift Changes: They are adding two QOL changes to the rift you can now select one survivor and one killer challenge and when you select a cosmetic from the rift you can now preview the full outfit altogether. They aim for a fall release for these changes.
  • Bots for Custom Match: They are hoping to have bots available for custom matches available sometime in the winter
  • Updated Wiggle System: If you opted into this in the beta tab in the live version of the game you probably already experienced the skill check wiggle mechanic and it has been a success so they plan to make it a permanent change in the game. The change will become permanent in the fall.
  • Matchmaking Incentives & Game Flow Refactor: As talked about previously they are going to introduce a BP incentive for you to play certain roles depending on which role need more survivors or killer at the moment in your current server. We are also getting the ability to navigate the game while waiting in the queue so you can visit the archive, read up the lore or even go the store while waiting in queue.
  • Streamer/Anonymous Mode: Obscure the name of yourself, other players and friends. The name is still in development. The ETA for these changes is the Fall
  • Shrine of Secret Changes: With the release of the overhaul of the perk and prestige system the shrine of secret won't have any associated rarity with perks anymore and if you already have a level perk unlocked already say level 1 of Agitation from trapper you'll be able to buy level 2 & 3 from the shrine.
Events:
For the development team there are four moments of event for DBD:
  • The Anniversary Event
  • The Halloween Event
  • The Lunar New Year
  • The Winter Event
They'll focus there biggest celebration on the two cornerstone events which are Halloween and the Anniversary happening next month June 16th.

ANNIVERSARY EVENT: THE TWISTED MASQUERADE

For this year they plan to bring back the pedestal, but they didn't want to bring back the crowns so this anniversary event is more lore based and suppose to feel more grander. More parts of the map will be decorated like the killer shack and exit gates and they added this beautiful midnight blue to the usual color scheme of the anniversary. There will be 12 anniversary cosmetics to collect each time you get the pedestal it will be ranodm and there is an image of all the survivor available somewhere that I will come back and edit into this post after. There will be a archive for this event as the Twisted Masquerade is a real event that take place by a mysterious shadowy figure in the fog and there will be lore about it that you'll unlock as you do the anniversary challenges. We will get three different anniversary charm, a skull with a party hat, rancid cupcake, and the other charm I forgot to write down I'll see if I can find it.
[Image: 64KMT6M.png]

The chapter two new characters are the guest of honor so you'll be unlock cosmetics from doing the event archive and community challenges. There will be of course login events for archive points, bp, and iredescent shards. The anniversary loading screens are coming back and we will have daily shrines rotation instead of weekly!
Roots of Dread Wrote:

The story of this chapter is a return to classic horror with this small American town that has this appearance of being a perfect town, but the resident hide a dark secret and this is reflected in the killer and map.
THE DREAD
  • He was inspired by the boogyman
  • His power is suppose to give us a sense of domestic fear that is really close to us
  • First power phase allows him to teleport to locker to surprise survivors even one that are hiding in the locker
  • Second power is the night cycle based on his actions and passive abilities they will build up on survivors until they are engulfed in complete darkness and can only see the dredge.
  • Perk theme are themed around chaos, secrets, and corruptions
HADDIE KAUR
  • She has appeared three times in the archive already
  • Dual heritage born in Norterhn India, but raised by her adoptive family in Quebec
  • Haddie has had her share of paranormal adventure and faced dreadful beast from the entity realm resulting in the various scars she has on her.
  • Her perks are based on paranormal insight, proficiency with occult items, and her own tenancity
THE GARDEN OF JOY
  • Feature a house of a perfect town
  • This realm is built from different memories of different characters
  • We will eventually see the town this is based on again at some point?

Dead by Daylight Dating Sim: Hooked on You!
  • The character are treasted respectfully and the scenario is taken seriously with some humor kinda like Colonel Sanders dating sim
  • The four killers chosen are, The Trapper, The Wraith, The Huntress, and The Spirit (I want her costume in game please)
  • Each character is based on an archetype Trapper = Jock Wraith = Nerd Huntress= Overachiever Spirit = Goth
  • Strange question
  • You play as you
  • You get a unique charm for completing.
Release date is sometime this summer

Misc
  • Dead by Daylight is getting the update from the Japanese mobile versoin and there is schedule to be a beta test soon if your interested

DBD Info pages & Stream' Wrote:
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Dead by Daylight 6th Anniversary Stream Recap
DBD Anniversary BP codes use today Wrote:
78SNOXXG
GIGXLM3G
Hello friends today I am going to do a recap of the 6th anniversary DBD stream and it was an interesting one and there are some changes that are nice and some that I am not too sure about? News of an original chaptor and up coming RE crossover! There might be something I miss I'll be sure to include a link to the stream if anyone want to go through it and see if there is anything I missed or not I just spent an hour watching so I'm not really interested in watching it again.

Game Changes coming to DBD
  • Major rework of racoon city map: Their looking into doing a major rework of the racoon city map that was released last year trying to bring it up into modern standard the estimated release date for this is in the fall!
  • Autoban: This isn't being implemented currently but they did want to let everyone know they are going to make sure they do this right as their was fear about this leading to unjust ban by mass reporting of salty player
  • Menu Rework & Loadouts: Due to them not having enough room in the current main menu layout they are changing the menu to a vertical style and plan to have more information on the menu like current events and the rift's timer. They are now introducing the ability to save loadouts for your perks, add on, items, charms and outfits.These changes are already on the PTB they ask for those that do it to share feedback so they deliver the best QOL updates. These presumably will be pushed through in June with the new chapter.
  • Overhaul of Perks & Prestige System: Currently in Dead by Daylight there are certain perks that are chosen by both side a lot of the time they plan to rework them to hopefully create more room for different perk. They listed particular killer perks like, BBQ & Chill, Corruption Intervention, Scourge Hooks: Pain Resonance, Hex: Ruin, Pop Goes The Weasel and survivor perks like, Dead Hard, borrowed time, decisive strike, Iron will, and self care. There are 40 perks in total they plan to rework and as for the prestige system currently how it worked once you prestige you lose all your items and add on in the future and get a bloody cosmetic. In the new system each time you prestige you automatically unlock a level of the character perks for all other survivors and killer and there is no hard limit to how much you can prestige one character. The aim of the perk update is to make it easier to acquire perks and they are going to introduce small baseline changes. Prestige'd character will now have different emblem associated with different level of prestige and people that already have prestige to 3 will receive a distinct reward and you'll have a certain level of prestige depending on how many perks you already have on said characters. They are aiming for a summer release for this change, but it is just a hope.
  • Memento Mori: Mori will be removed from offering as they kinda want to incorporate this more naturally into the game so when you down the last survivor the animation will play instead of you having to hook them.
  • Rift Changes: They are adding two QOL changes to the rift you can now select one survivor and one killer challenge and when you select a cosmetic from the rift you can now preview the full outfit altogether. They aim for a fall release for these changes.
  • Bots for Custom Match: They are hoping to have bots available for custom matches available sometime in the winter
  • Updated Wiggle System: If you opted into this in the beta tab in the live version of the game you probably already experienced the skill check wiggle mechanic and it has been a success so they plan to make it a permanent change in the game. The change will become permanent in the fall.
  • Matchmaking Incentives & Game Flow Refactor: As talked about previously they are going to introduce a BP incentive for you to play certain roles depending on which role need more survivors or killer at the moment in your current server. We are also getting the ability to navigate the game while waiting in the queue so you can visit the archive, read up the lore or even go the store while waiting in queue.
  • Streamer/Anonymous Mode: Obscure the name of yourself, other players and friends. The name is still in development. The ETA for these changes is the Fall
  • Shrine of Secret Changes: With the release of the overhaul of the perk and prestige system the shrine of secret won't have any associated rarity with perks anymore and if you already have a level perk unlocked already say level 1 of Agitation from trapper you'll be able to buy level 2 & 3 from the shrine.
Events:
For the development team there are four moments of event for DBD:
  • The Anniversary Event
  • The Halloween Event
  • The Lunar New Year
  • The Winter Event
They'll focus there biggest celebration on the two cornerstone events which are Halloween and the Anniversary happening next month June 16th.

ANNIVERSARY EVENT: THE TWISTED MASQUERADE

For this year they plan to bring back the pedestal, but they didn't want to bring back the crowns so this anniversary event is more lore based and suppose to feel more grander. More parts of the map will be decorated like the killer shack and exit gates and they added this beautiful midnight blue to the usual color scheme of the anniversary. There will be 12 anniversary cosmetics to collect each time you get the pedestal it will be ranodm and there is an image of all the survivor available somewhere that I will come back and edit into this post after. There will be a archive for this event as the Twisted Masquerade is a real event that take place by a mysterious shadowy figure in the fog and there will be lore about it that you'll unlock as you do the anniversary challenges. We will get three different anniversary charm, a skull with a party hat, rancid cupcake, and the other charm I forgot to write down I'll see if I can find it.
[Image: 64KMT6M.png]

The chapter two new characters are the guest of honor so you'll be unlock cosmetics from doing the event archive and community challenges. There will be of course login events for archive points, bp, and iredescent shards. The anniversary loading screens are coming back and we will have daily shrines rotation instead of weekly!
Roots of Dread Wrote:

The story of this chapter is a return to classic horror with this small American town that has this appearance of being a perfect town, but the resident hide a dark secret and this is reflected in the killer and map.
THE DREAD
  • He was inspired by the boogyman
  • His power is suppose to give us a sense of domestic fear that is really close to us
  • First power phase allows him to teleport to locker to surprise survivors even one that are hiding in the locker
  • Second power is the night cycle based on his actions and passive abilities they will build up on survivors until they are engulfed in complete darkness and can only see the dredge.
  • Perk theme are themed around chaos, secrets, and corruptions
HADDIE KAUR
  • She has appeared three times in the archive already
  • Dual heritage born in Norterhn India, but raised by her adoptive family in Quebec
  • Haddie has had her share of paranormal adventure and faced dreadful beast from the entity realm resulting in the various scars she has on her.
  • Her perks are based on paranormal insight, proficiency with occult items, and her own tenancity
THE GARDEN OF JOY
  • Feature a house of a perfect town
  • This realm is built from different memories of different characters
  • We will eventually see the town this is based on again at some point?

Dead by Daylight Dating Sim: Hooked on You!
  • The character are treasted respectfully and the scenario is taken seriously with some humor kinda like Colonel Sanders dating sim
  • The four killers chosen are, The Trapper, The Wraith, The Huntress, and The Spirit (I want her costume in game please)
  • Each character is based on an archetype Trapper = Jock Wraith = Nerd Huntress= Overachiever Spirit = Goth
  • Strange question
  • You play as you
  • You get a unique charm for completing.
Release date is sometime this summer

Misc
  • Dead by Daylight is getting the update from the Japanese mobile versoin and there is schedule to be a beta test soon if your interested

DBD Info pages & Stream' Wrote:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dead Space (Series) WR91 24 6,627 Jan 29th, 2023, 09:48 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  The Walking Dead (Telltale Series) WR91 1 2,088 Oct 2nd, 2020, 09:48 PM
Last Post: WR91
  Red Dead Redemption II Moonface 25 17,639 Sep 28th, 2020, 09:34 PM
Last Post: WR91