noclip - Explore Famous Game Worlds in Your Browser!
Moonface Online
Karo wasn't here
Administrators
Currently Playing
Minecraft (PC) | Dead by Daylight (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
XP: 9,130
LittleBigPlanet Ratchet & Clank Crash Bandicoot 
While I was trying to find out if the N64 has actually had a game released for it in the last 10 years (I swear it has but I'll be damned if I found it yet), I somehow came across this website: https://noclip.website/#

It's incredibly cool and let's you free roam around the worlds and levels of various famous video games, including various Mario games, Dark Souls, Half Life, GTA and more! I've not looked at much yet but I wanted to share it and see what everyone else thinks about it. Grin
[Image: tumblr_picdhxmZg01r1fejho5_540.gif]
IN THE SUN, SLEEPING LIKE A BUM.

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Karo wasn't here
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
While I was trying to find out if the N64 has actually had a game released for it in the last 10 years (I swear it has but I'll be damned if I found it yet), I somehow came across this website: https://noclip.website/#

It's incredibly cool and let's you free roam around the worlds and levels of various famous video games, including various Mario games, Dark Souls, Half Life, GTA and more! I've not looked at much yet but I wanted to share it and see what everyone else thinks about it. Grin
Maniakkid25 Online
Part-time ranter, full-time cricket
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
What answer makes me a hipster?
XP: 3,760
Dark Souls Final Fantasy Super Smash Bros. 
I believe the game you're looking for is 40 Winks. At least, that what I keep finding when I search "Newest N64 game" in google. There are also multiple crazy people who are developing new games for the NES, but that's neither here nor there.

It doesn't appear to be a phone compatible site, so I can't check it out right now. Will have to look at it when I get home.
Maniakkid25 Online
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
I believe the game you're looking for is 40 Winks. At least, that what I keep finding when I search "Newest N64 game" in google. There are also multiple crazy people who are developing new games for the NES, but that's neither here nor there.

It doesn't appear to be a phone compatible site, so I can't check it out right now. Will have to look at it when I get home.
Moonface Online
Karo wasn't here
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
LittleBigPlanet Ratchet & Clank Crash Bandicoot 
That's the game! Every website I checked for lists of the last possible game on each system didn't mention that at all, and I was starting to think maybe I was misremembering. XD Thank you @Maniakkid25! Grin

Darn, sucks it doesn't work on mobile and I'm a little surprised it doesn't because apparently it works on a similar thing to Google Maps so that you can navigate the maps, but I also don't know how old the site is so maybe it was made before mobiles were as heavily used as they are now or something.
[Image: tumblr_picdhxmZg01r1fejho5_540.gif]
IN THE SUN, SLEEPING LIKE A BUM.

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Karo wasn't here
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
That's the game! Every website I checked for lists of the last possible game on each system didn't mention that at all, and I was starting to think maybe I was misremembering. XD Thank you @Maniakkid25! Grin

Darn, sucks it doesn't work on mobile and I'm a little surprised it doesn't because apparently it works on a similar thing to Google Maps so that you can navigate the maps, but I also don't know how old the site is so maybe it was made before mobiles were as heavily used as they are now or something.
Maniakkid25 Online
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Dark Souls Final Fantasy Super Smash Bros. 
Well, it was at least updated in 2017, based on the fact that Super Mario Odyssey is listed as a game there, so *shrug*
Maniakkid25 Online
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Well, it was at least updated in 2017, based on the fact that Super Mario Odyssey is listed as a game there, so *shrug*
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact | SSBU
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
XP: 6,338
Fire Emblem (Shiny) Uncharted Tekken 
Maybe because some areas have animation going on within the map you're looking at, that's part of the problem for mobile usage? Or they just not done that yet, seeing how not all the games are complete for maps.

It's a neat site to look at that but not something I'll keep in my favourites to check out. I liked looking at the Mario Kart tracks the most. So many things are 2D, in areas you would expect but somethings like in Bowser's Castle for MK Wii I didn't realise the arch above just before the wide corridor with the Bowser statue was flat. XD
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact | SSBU
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
XP: 6,338
Maybe because some areas have animation going on within the map you're looking at, that's part of the problem for mobile usage? Or they just not done that yet, seeing how not all the games are complete for maps.

It's a neat site to look at that but not something I'll keep in my favourites to check out. I liked looking at the Mario Kart tracks the most. So many things are 2D, in areas you would expect but somethings like in Bowser's Castle for MK Wii I didn't realise the arch above just before the wide corridor with the Bowser statue was flat. XD

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Game creator Content ID'd on his own game Maniakkid25 4 2,326 Dec 7th, 2019, 12:59 AM
Last Post: Moonface