Hello
Oblivion Knight Offline
Newcomer
Currently Playing
Final Fantasy VII (Original)
Favourite Platform(s)
PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PS5
XP: 132
Hello, I'm a new face but looking at the Members list - it seems I do at least know a few people (even though the majority aren't particularly active).. Sigh

I couldn't resist signing up, I love the nice clean design and random site banner. Nicely done.

I'm (obviously) a fan of Resident Evil and Silent Hill games, but I also like JRPGs and Racing games. I look forward to getting to know you.
[Image: favicon.ico]
A Resident Evil and survival horror gaming fan community
Oblivion Knight Offline
Newcomer
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PS5
Hello, I'm a new face but looking at the Members list - it seems I do at least know a few people (even though the majority aren't particularly active).. Sigh

I couldn't resist signing up, I love the nice clean design and random site banner. Nicely done.

I'm (obviously) a fan of Resident Evil and Silent Hill games, but I also like JRPGs and Racing games. I look forward to getting to know you.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,675
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Welcome to the community Oblivion! Grin

I've never played a Silent Hill game, but I have played a couple of the Resi games. Which Resi game is your favorite? Smile
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,675 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Welcome to the community Oblivion! Grin

I've never played a Silent Hill game, but I have played a couple of the Resi games. Which Resi game is your favorite? Smile
Oblivion Knight Offline
Newcomer
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PS5
Thank you Moonface!

Resident Evil 2 (Original) remains to be my favourite, though I am quite behind with actually playing the games.. I still haven't finished Resident Evil 4 yet Unsure

I've only played through Silent Hill 1-3 once. I didn't like them as much, but that's just my personal preference. They're on my radar to play through again at some point (as well as other entries in the series).
[Image: favicon.ico]
A Resident Evil and survival horror gaming fan community
Oblivion Knight Offline
Newcomer
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PS5
Thank you Moonface!

Resident Evil 2 (Original) remains to be my favourite, though I am quite behind with actually playing the games.. I still haven't finished Resident Evil 4 yet Unsure

I've only played through Silent Hill 1-3 once. I didn't like them as much, but that's just my personal preference. They're on my radar to play through again at some point (as well as other entries in the series).
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,675
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Did you get to play the Resi 2 remake, or is that still on your radar since you didn't finish 4 yet? Tongue

I also realized in my early morning daze that I actually played Silent Hill 4 as a demo and it spooked me too much to finish it, let alone get the full game. ROFL
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,675 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Did you get to play the Resi 2 remake, or is that still on your radar since you didn't finish 4 yet? Tongue

I also realized in my early morning daze that I actually played Silent Hill 4 as a demo and it spooked me too much to finish it, let alone get the full game. ROFL
Maniakkid25 Online
Part-time ranter, full-time cricket
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
What answer makes me a hipster?
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,821
Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
Hello there, Oblivion. I go by many names here, but most just call me Maniak. I think I speak for everyone when I say we hope you enjoy your stay, and don't mind all the wacky.

So, if you haven't played Resident Evil 4, do you think you'll play it now, or wait until a rumored remake drops? Also, what are some of your favorite games besides Resident Evil and Silent Hill?
Maniakkid25 Online
Part-time ranter, full-time cricket
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
What answer makes me a hipster?
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,821 Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
Hello there, Oblivion. I go by many names here, but most just call me Maniak. I think I speak for everyone when I say we hope you enjoy your stay, and don't mind all the wacky.

So, if you haven't played Resident Evil 4, do you think you'll play it now, or wait until a rumored remake drops? Also, what are some of your favorite games besides Resident Evil and Silent Hill?
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,944
Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Welcome aboard, Oblivion Knight! I hope you enjoy this place Smile .
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,944 Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Welcome aboard, Oblivion Knight! I hope you enjoy this place Smile .
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,100
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Yes, welcome to UG! I've only played demos of PS1 Resident Evil and watched the odd playthrough of Silent Hill myself.

Would also like to know what JRPGs you've played. Recent ones or early, or both?
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,100 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Yes, welcome to UG! I've only played demos of PS1 Resident Evil and watched the odd playthrough of Silent Hill myself.

Would also like to know what JRPGs you've played. Recent ones or early, or both?