Luigi's Mansion (Series)
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,991
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
L U I G I ' S M A N S I O N
SERIES DISCUSSION THREAD
LUIGI'S MANSION | LUIGI'S MANSION 2

A new trailer came out a few days ago for Luigi's Mansion 2 HD and since I wanted to share it I figured why not just make a thread to talk about the first two Luigi's Mansion games. If you want to discuss Luigi's Mansion 3, we already have a thread dedicated to that game here: Luigi's Mansion 3 Discussion Thread

Anyway, here's the trailer in question:

As much as I loved Luigi's Mansion 2, I don't know if I'm willing to spend $60 for a remaster of a 3DS game; if it was being remade with visuals on par to LM3 maybe I'd be more inclined to pay that price.

I also wish Nintendo would port LM1 to the Switch too because I've never played that one and the remake of it is unfortunately locked to the 3DS which no longer has the eShop. Eh
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,991 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
L U I G I ' S M A N S I O N
SERIES DISCUSSION THREAD
LUIGI'S MANSION | LUIGI'S MANSION 2

A new trailer came out a few days ago for Luigi's Mansion 2 HD and since I wanted to share it I figured why not just make a thread to talk about the first two Luigi's Mansion games. If you want to discuss Luigi's Mansion 3, we already have a thread dedicated to that game here: Luigi's Mansion 3 Discussion Thread

Anyway, here's the trailer in question:

As much as I loved Luigi's Mansion 2, I don't know if I'm willing to spend $60 for a remaster of a 3DS game; if it was being remade with visuals on par to LM3 maybe I'd be more inclined to pay that price.

I also wish Nintendo would port LM1 to the Switch too because I've never played that one and the remake of it is unfortunately locked to the 3DS which no longer has the eShop. Eh
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (PC) | Cassette Beasts (PC) | For The King (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,305
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Not that GameXplain deserves many views, but they did do a visual comparison if this helps your case, Moony:

I'm half tempted. This was my least favorite but I wonder if the handheld aspect was holding it back.
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (PC) | Cassette Beasts (PC) | For The King (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,305 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Not that GameXplain deserves many views, but they did do a visual comparison if this helps your case, Moony:

I'm half tempted. This was my least favorite but I wonder if the handheld aspect was holding it back.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,991
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(May 9th, 2024, 05:32 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:

Ooh, I'll have to watch that at some point. 

Also why doesn't GameXplain deserve many views? Do they just make a lot of click bait videos or something? Unsure (not defending here, I just don't know)
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,991 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(May 9th, 2024, 05:32 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:

Ooh, I'll have to watch that at some point. 

Also why doesn't GameXplain deserve many views? Do they just make a lot of click bait videos or something? Unsure (not defending here, I just don't know)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fallout (Series) Amalthea 15 8,197 May 14th, 2024, 12:24 AM
Last Post: Moonface
  Hades (Series) | Hades II Early Access & OST Available Now Moonface 21 6,778 May 13th, 2024, 04:17 AM
  Paper Mario (Series) | TTYD Remaster Announced Moonface 31 9,149 Apr 26th, 2024, 10:29 PM
  LittleBigPlanet (Series) | User Created Content Offline Permanently Moonface 35 16,742 Apr 22nd, 2024, 11:52 PM
  Persona (Series) | P3 Aigis The First Answer Port Announced Moonface 21 1,718 Apr 19th, 2024, 02:25 PM