I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,371
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
(Jun 7th, 2018, 12:14 AM)Maniakkid25 Wrote:
It's been fun, though no one watches me, really. I mean, EL does, but that's about it. It doesn't help that I'm not very entertaining without someone to bounce conversations off of, so it's great that I have Yuri around to stream SMT Nocturne with.

Edit: And no, Yuri, it's rather priceless, sadly.
Hey I think your entertaining on your own. I just wanted to join in on the streaming fun~  

(Jun 7th, 2018, 12:21 AM)Maniakkid25 Wrote:
No, mainly because I wouldn't know what to even have it be about. I mean, if it's gaming news, I don't really keep up with it, so it would probably be better if I didn't try to host it. Or if I could at least shuffle off some of the work to someone else. Maybe I could do one about gaming history in general, but that would be so mercurial in topic that I don't even know if people would bother.
You mean I can listen to you ramble on for hours on a podcast? I would bite! Grin

Next idea for our Nocturne grind....you tell me about the history of gaming! XD That way we won't be distracted by Pokemon. XD
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,371 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
(Jun 7th, 2018, 12:14 AM)Maniakkid25 Wrote:
It's been fun, though no one watches me, really. I mean, EL does, but that's about it. It doesn't help that I'm not very entertaining without someone to bounce conversations off of, so it's great that I have Yuri around to stream SMT Nocturne with.

Edit: And no, Yuri, it's rather priceless, sadly.
Hey I think your entertaining on your own. I just wanted to join in on the streaming fun~  

(Jun 7th, 2018, 12:21 AM)Maniakkid25 Wrote:
No, mainly because I wouldn't know what to even have it be about. I mean, if it's gaming news, I don't really keep up with it, so it would probably be better if I didn't try to host it. Or if I could at least shuffle off some of the work to someone else. Maybe I could do one about gaming history in general, but that would be so mercurial in topic that I don't even know if people would bother.
You mean I can listen to you ramble on for hours on a podcast? I would bite! Grin

Next idea for our Nocturne grind....you tell me about the history of gaming! XD That way we won't be distracted by Pokemon. XD

Messages In This Thread
RE: What's a "Moral Compass Cricket Thingy"? - by Karo - Jun 6th, 2018, 11:47 PM
RE: What's a "Moral Compass Cricket Thingy"? - by Karo - Jun 7th, 2018, 12:14 AM
RE: What's a "Moral Compass Cricket Thingy"? - by Karo - Jun 7th, 2018, 12:26 AM
RE: What's a "Moral Compass Cricket Thingy"? - by Karo - Jun 7th, 2018, 02:36 AM
RE: What's a "Moral Compass Cricket Thingy"? - by Karo - Jun 7th, 2018, 02:46 AM
RE: What's a "Moral Compass Cricket Thingy"? - by Karo - Jun 7th, 2018, 05:41 AM
RE: What's a "Moral Compass Cricket Thingy"? - by Karo - Sep 18th, 2018, 03:00 PM
RE: What's a "Moral Compass Cricket Thingy"? - by Karo - Sep 20th, 2018, 03:58 AM
RE: What's a "Moral Compass Cricket Thingy"? - by Karo - Dec 8th, 2018, 01:03 AM
RE: What's a "Moral Compass Cricket Thingy"? - by Karo - Apr 5th, 2021, 03:54 PM
RE: What's a "Moral Compass Cricket Thingy"? - by Karo - Sep 18th, 2021, 03:30 PM
RE: What's a "Moral Compass Cricket Thingy"? - by Karo - Nov 25th, 2021, 02:34 PM
RE: What's a "Moral Compass Cricket Thingy"? - by Karo - Dec 16th, 2021, 10:33 PM
RE: What's a "Moral Compass Cricket Thingy"? - by Karo - Aug 1st, 2022, 12:26 AM