Part-time ranter, full-time cricket
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
What answer makes me a hipster?
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,858
Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
*exhales* That's really hard to say. Generally, when I watch or play something, I about know what I'm getting myself into. Data Squad (both thr movie and the game) immediately comes to mind as something I wasn't expecting to hate, but that was so long ago I don't even know if that's really fair. The problem is I don't like risking things when it comes to my entertainment: if I want to do something, I want to know what I'm generally getting myself into. Battleship (the movie) is another, but that's more than a decade as well.

...Hatred? That really crappy twin-stick shooter that caught all sorts of controversy? Maybe Mass Effect 3's ending, but even then, that was just "Why didn't I see this coming?" more than anything. Like, legitimately, I'm struggling to find answers to the question. My memory is often a hazy whirlwind, so picking out moments like that can be like finding a needle in a stack of needles.
Maniakkid25 Offline
Part-time ranter, full-time cricket
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
What answer makes me a hipster?
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,858 Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
*exhales* That's really hard to say. Generally, when I watch or play something, I about know what I'm getting myself into. Data Squad (both thr movie and the game) immediately comes to mind as something I wasn't expecting to hate, but that was so long ago I don't even know if that's really fair. The problem is I don't like risking things when it comes to my entertainment: if I want to do something, I want to know what I'm generally getting myself into. Battleship (the movie) is another, but that's more than a decade as well.

...Hatred? That really crappy twin-stick shooter that caught all sorts of controversy? Maybe Mass Effect 3's ending, but even then, that was just "Why didn't I see this coming?" more than anything. Like, legitimately, I'm struggling to find answers to the question. My memory is often a hazy whirlwind, so picking out moments like that can be like finding a needle in a stack of needles.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What's a "Moral Compass Cricket Thingy"? - by Karo - Jun 6th, 2018, 11:47 PM
RE: What's a "Moral Compass Cricket Thingy"? - by Karo - Jun 7th, 2018, 12:14 AM
RE: What's a "Moral Compass Cricket Thingy"? - by Karo - Jun 7th, 2018, 12:26 AM
RE: What's a "Moral Compass Cricket Thingy"? - by Karo - Jun 7th, 2018, 02:36 AM
RE: What's a "Moral Compass Cricket Thingy"? - by Karo - Jun 7th, 2018, 02:46 AM
RE: What's a "Moral Compass Cricket Thingy"? - by Karo - Jun 7th, 2018, 05:41 AM
RE: What's a "Moral Compass Cricket Thingy"? - by Karo - Sep 18th, 2018, 03:00 PM
RE: What's a "Moral Compass Cricket Thingy"? - by Karo - Sep 20th, 2018, 03:58 AM
RE: What's a "Moral Compass Cricket Thingy"? - by Karo - Dec 8th, 2018, 01:03 AM
RE: What's a "Moral Compass Cricket Thingy"? - by Maniakkid25 - Feb 20th, 2021, 01:10 AM
RE: What's a "Moral Compass Cricket Thingy"? - by Karo - Apr 5th, 2021, 03:54 PM
RE: What's a "Moral Compass Cricket Thingy"? - by Karo - Sep 18th, 2021, 03:30 PM
RE: What's a "Moral Compass Cricket Thingy"? - by Karo - Nov 25th, 2021, 02:34 PM
RE: What's a "Moral Compass Cricket Thingy"? - by Karo - Dec 16th, 2021, 10:33 PM
RE: What's a "Moral Compass Cricket Thingy"? - by Karo - Aug 1st, 2022, 12:26 AM