What's a "Moral Compass Cricket Thingy"? | Maniakkid25
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,748
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Jun 2nd, 2022, 07:54 PM)Maniakkid25 Wrote:
Herp, forgot. Actually, believe it or not, nothing comes to mind. See, there are actually very few *bands* I listen to, but I listen to a lot of SONGS. If it's not on my Spotify, it's probably because I just don't feel like tracking down a fuzzy memory from 15 years ago.
Ah. Would it be better to ask if your taste in genres of music has changed then where you've added or removed any from your repertoire? Tongue

Yeah, no, there hasn't been any D-Reaper cards. BT07 gave us most of the hybrids (Frontier), and they recently revealed Promo cards based on the new Digimon Survive that's coming out. I'm actually part of a discord that plays the game a lot, though I haven't been playing much recently simply because I don't have the cash to update my deck. I'm planning on building a Pure Guilmon deck when EX02 comes around if I can pull the funds for it.

Also, if you want to learn/play the game, some friends showed be a wonderful site that lets you simulate most any card game called Untap.in. and Digimon is on it! Message me on discord, or something, and I'll set up a starter deck if you don't want to go through the daunting task of building one from scratch.
How does playing over Discord work when using a physical deck? Do you just use webcams to show your hand to each other? It sounds really finnicky if so. XD

I was going to take a look at that site right now but saw I need to have an account to get to anything but the login page, so I'll have to check back in on that one later. Tongue
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,748 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Herp, forgot. Actually, believe it or not, nothing comes to mind. See, there are actually very few *bands* I listen to, but I listen to a lot of SONGS. If it's not on my Spotify, it's probably because I just don't feel like tracking down a fuzzy memory from 15 years ago.
Ah. Would it be better to ask if your taste in genres of music has changed then where you've added or removed any from your repertoire? Tongue

Yeah, no, there hasn't been any D-Reaper cards. BT07 gave us most of the hybrids (Frontier), and they recently revealed Promo cards based on the new Digimon Survive that's coming out. I'm actually part of a discord that plays the game a lot, though I haven't been playing much recently simply because I don't have the cash to update my deck. I'm planning on building a Pure Guilmon deck when EX02 comes around if I can pull the funds for it.

Also, if you want to learn/play the game, some friends showed be a wonderful site that lets you simulate most any card game called Untap.in. and Digimon is on it! Message me on discord, or something, and I'll set up a starter deck if you don't want to go through the daunting task of building one from scratch.
How does playing over Discord work when using a physical deck? Do you just use webcams to show your hand to each other? It sounds really finnicky if so. XD

I was going to take a look at that site right now but saw I need to have an account to get to anything but the login page, so I'll have to check back in on that one later. Tongue

Messages In This Thread
RE: What's a "Moral Compass Cricket Thingy"? - by Karo - Jun 6th, 2018, 11:47 PM
RE: What's a "Moral Compass Cricket Thingy"? - by Karo - Jun 7th, 2018, 12:14 AM
RE: What's a "Moral Compass Cricket Thingy"? - by Karo - Jun 7th, 2018, 12:26 AM
RE: What's a "Moral Compass Cricket Thingy"? - by Karo - Jun 7th, 2018, 02:36 AM
RE: What's a "Moral Compass Cricket Thingy"? - by Karo - Jun 7th, 2018, 02:46 AM
RE: What's a "Moral Compass Cricket Thingy"? - by Karo - Jun 7th, 2018, 05:41 AM
RE: What's a "Moral Compass Cricket Thingy"? - by Karo - Sep 18th, 2018, 03:00 PM
RE: What's a "Moral Compass Cricket Thingy"? - by Karo - Sep 20th, 2018, 03:58 AM
RE: What's a "Moral Compass Cricket Thingy"? - by Karo - Dec 8th, 2018, 01:03 AM
RE: What's a "Moral Compass Cricket Thingy"? - by Karo - Apr 5th, 2021, 03:54 PM
RE: What's a "Moral Compass Cricket Thingy"? - by Karo - Sep 18th, 2021, 03:30 PM
RE: What's a "Moral Compass Cricket Thingy"? - by Karo - Nov 25th, 2021, 02:34 PM
RE: What's a "Moral Compass Cricket Thingy"? - by Karo - Dec 16th, 2021, 10:33 PM
RE: What's a "Moral Compass Cricket Thingy"? - by Moonface - Jun 3rd, 2022, 08:15 PM
RE: What's a "Moral Compass Cricket Thingy"? - by Karo - Aug 1st, 2022, 12:26 AM