What's a "Moral Compass Cricket Thingy"? | Maniakkid25
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,776
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Ah, fair enough. I mean, anything I thought of as a teenager was stupid angsty shit that would not remotely make for a good song subject. one of which I remember would've been called "Teenage Rage" if I had thought up the whole song, but I know any full line I thought of was what a teenager thinks is "cool". ROFL

Do you own any instruments at all or if you ever do get the urge to fool around with one (just randomly or playing something that's already written, not necessarily to compose music since you said you don't really do that) have a particular instrument you'd like to have on hand at times to just mess with?
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,776 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Ah, fair enough. I mean, anything I thought of as a teenager was stupid angsty shit that would not remotely make for a good song subject. one of which I remember would've been called "Teenage Rage" if I had thought up the whole song, but I know any full line I thought of was what a teenager thinks is "cool". ROFL

Do you own any instruments at all or if you ever do get the urge to fool around with one (just randomly or playing something that's already written, not necessarily to compose music since you said you don't really do that) have a particular instrument you'd like to have on hand at times to just mess with?

Messages In This Thread
RE: What's a "Moral Compass Cricket Thingy"? - by Karo - Jun 6th, 2018, 11:47 PM
RE: What's a "Moral Compass Cricket Thingy"? - by Karo - Jun 7th, 2018, 12:14 AM
RE: What's a "Moral Compass Cricket Thingy"? - by Karo - Jun 7th, 2018, 12:26 AM
RE: What's a "Moral Compass Cricket Thingy"? - by Karo - Jun 7th, 2018, 02:36 AM
RE: What's a "Moral Compass Cricket Thingy"? - by Karo - Jun 7th, 2018, 02:46 AM
RE: What's a "Moral Compass Cricket Thingy"? - by Karo - Jun 7th, 2018, 05:41 AM
RE: What's a "Moral Compass Cricket Thingy"? - by Karo - Sep 18th, 2018, 03:00 PM
RE: What's a "Moral Compass Cricket Thingy"? - by Karo - Sep 20th, 2018, 03:58 AM
RE: What's a "Moral Compass Cricket Thingy"? - by Karo - Dec 8th, 2018, 01:03 AM
RE: What's a "Moral Compass Cricket Thingy"? - by Karo - Apr 5th, 2021, 03:54 PM
RE: What's a "Moral Compass Cricket Thingy"? - by Karo - Sep 18th, 2021, 03:30 PM
RE: What's a "Moral Compass Cricket Thingy"? - by Karo - Nov 25th, 2021, 02:34 PM
RE: What's a "Moral Compass Cricket Thingy"? - by Karo - Dec 16th, 2021, 10:33 PM
RE: What's a "Moral Compass Cricket Thingy"? - by Karo - Aug 1st, 2022, 12:26 AM
RE: What's a "Moral Compass Cricket Thingy"? - by Moonface - Apr 17th, 2023, 12:02 AM