What's a "Moral Compass Cricket Thingy"? | Maniakkid25
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,748
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I just saw an article reporting on the announcement of a 25th Anniversary Digivice - Color Evolution from Bandai Namco and immediately thought you might find it neat to look at. ^_^

I also went looking at the Premium Bandai website to see what else they have and although I'm sure the price is way too high for it to be appealing to you (it's certainly too high for me lol), if the price wasn't a factor would you get this Takato D-Arc or nah? I was curious what it actually does (such as whether it might feature a digital Guilmon on it or something like those Digivices in the first link in this post) but the website doesn't bother to describe anything about it that can't be gleaned from the pictures. Errm
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,748 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I just saw an article reporting on the announcement of a 25th Anniversary Digivice - Color Evolution from Bandai Namco and immediately thought you might find it neat to look at. ^_^

I also went looking at the Premium Bandai website to see what else they have and although I'm sure the price is way too high for it to be appealing to you (it's certainly too high for me lol), if the price wasn't a factor would you get this Takato D-Arc or nah? I was curious what it actually does (such as whether it might feature a digital Guilmon on it or something like those Digivices in the first link in this post) but the website doesn't bother to describe anything about it that can't be gleaned from the pictures. Errm

Messages In This Thread
RE: What's a "Moral Compass Cricket Thingy"? - by Karo - Jun 6th, 2018, 11:47 PM
RE: What's a "Moral Compass Cricket Thingy"? - by Karo - Jun 7th, 2018, 12:14 AM
RE: What's a "Moral Compass Cricket Thingy"? - by Karo - Jun 7th, 2018, 12:26 AM
RE: What's a "Moral Compass Cricket Thingy"? - by Karo - Jun 7th, 2018, 02:36 AM
RE: What's a "Moral Compass Cricket Thingy"? - by Karo - Jun 7th, 2018, 02:46 AM
RE: What's a "Moral Compass Cricket Thingy"? - by Karo - Jun 7th, 2018, 05:41 AM
RE: What's a "Moral Compass Cricket Thingy"? - by Karo - Sep 18th, 2018, 03:00 PM
RE: What's a "Moral Compass Cricket Thingy"? - by Karo - Sep 20th, 2018, 03:58 AM
RE: What's a "Moral Compass Cricket Thingy"? - by Karo - Dec 8th, 2018, 01:03 AM
RE: What's a "Moral Compass Cricket Thingy"? - by Karo - Apr 5th, 2021, 03:54 PM
RE: What's a "Moral Compass Cricket Thingy"? - by Karo - Sep 18th, 2021, 03:30 PM
RE: What's a "Moral Compass Cricket Thingy"? - by Karo - Nov 25th, 2021, 02:34 PM
RE: What's a "Moral Compass Cricket Thingy"? - by Karo - Dec 16th, 2021, 10:33 PM
RE: What's a "Moral Compass Cricket Thingy"? - by Karo - Aug 1st, 2022, 12:26 AM
RE: What's a "Moral Compass Cricket Thingy"? - by Moonface - Mar 15th, 2024, 06:27 PM