Prime Day Sales!
ShiraNoMai Online
๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿค๐Ÿ’œ / ๐Ÿฉท๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’™
Moderators
Currently Playing
Minecraft: Drehmal (PC) | Golden Yoshi's Island (SNES) | Pokรฉmon Violet (Switch)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 27,082
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
[Image: CvFS1hh.png]

The bi-yearly (Prime Days and Prime Big Deal Days) event where our Amazon overlords have their biggest sales of the year on LOADS of their stocks.

Some highlights of this year's sales are

Xbox Series X - 18% Off
Google Pixel 7a/8/8 Pro - 25-50% Off
iRobot Roombas - 45-50% Off
Samsung M.2 2TB - 40% Off
Western Digital BLACK 4TB - 66% Off
Sandisk MicroSD 1.5TB - 44% Off
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Online
Currently Playing
Minecraft: Drehmal (PC) | Golden Yoshi's Island (SNES) | Pokรฉmon Violet (Switch)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 27,082 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
[Image: CvFS1hh.png]

The bi-yearly (Prime Days and Prime Big Deal Days) event where our Amazon overlords have their biggest sales of the year on LOADS of their stocks.

Some highlights of this year's sales are

Xbox Series X - 18% Off
Google Pixel 7a/8/8 Pro - 25-50% Off
iRobot Roombas - 45-50% Off
Samsung M.2 2TB - 40% Off
Western Digital BLACK 4TB - 66% Off
Sandisk MicroSD 1.5TB - 44% Off
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Moonlighter (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 28,508
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Maybe I can find something to finally use my $50 Amazon gift card on; doubt I'll find anything that catches my eye though based on what I've seen so far when looking at the deal listings. Errm
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 28,508 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Maybe I can find something to finally use my $50 Amazon gift card on; doubt I'll find anything that catches my eye though based on what I've seen so far when looking at the deal listings. Errm
ShiraNoMai Online
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 27,082
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
So far, I've got two things for my cat:

Feandrea Cat Tree, 61-Inch Cat Tower for Indoor Cats, Plush Multi-Level Cat Condo with 5 Scratching Posts, 2 Perches, 2 Caves, Hammock, 2 Pompoms, Light Gray
Suzzipaws Enclosed Stainless Steel Cat Litter Box with Lid Extra Large Litter Box for Big Cats XL Metal Litter Pan Tray with High Wall Sides Enclosure, Non-Sticky, Anti-Leakage, Easy Cleaning

And stuff for me, the house, and Moony:

Amazon Basics 8-Sheet Cross Cut Paper Shredder and Credit Card Shredder - Black
8Bitdo Pro 2 Wired Controller with Customize Back Buttons & Modifiable Vibration for Switch, Steam Deck, PC Windows and Raspberry Pi (Gray Edition)
POPPI 16oz Sparkling Prebiotic Soda, Beverages w/Apple Cider Vinegar, Seltzer Water & Fruit Juice, Wild Berry, (12 Pack)
REDTIGER F9 Dash Cam 4K Front and Rear 1080P, WiFi GPS Car Camera with 32GB Card, Dual Dash Camera for Cars, Loop Recording, Night Vision, Parking Mode, Smart App Control, Support 256GB Max
Clarks Brinkley Flora Flip-Flop, Blue Synthetic, 8 Medium
Hanes Women's Jersey Pocket Short with Outside Drawcord
Levi's Men's Carrier Cargo Shorts (Also Available in Big & Tall), Navy Blazer-Ripstop, 29
Levi's Women's 501 Original Shorts (Also Available in Plus), Medium Indigo Destructed, 32
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Online
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 27,082 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
So far, I've got two things for my cat:

Feandrea Cat Tree, 61-Inch Cat Tower for Indoor Cats, Plush Multi-Level Cat Condo with 5 Scratching Posts, 2 Perches, 2 Caves, Hammock, 2 Pompoms, Light Gray
Suzzipaws Enclosed Stainless Steel Cat Litter Box with Lid Extra Large Litter Box for Big Cats XL Metal Litter Pan Tray with High Wall Sides Enclosure, Non-Sticky, Anti-Leakage, Easy Cleaning

And stuff for me, the house, and Moony:

Amazon Basics 8-Sheet Cross Cut Paper Shredder and Credit Card Shredder - Black
8Bitdo Pro 2 Wired Controller with Customize Back Buttons & Modifiable Vibration for Switch, Steam Deck, PC Windows and Raspberry Pi (Gray Edition)
POPPI 16oz Sparkling Prebiotic Soda, Beverages w/Apple Cider Vinegar, Seltzer Water & Fruit Juice, Wild Berry, (12 Pack)
REDTIGER F9 Dash Cam 4K Front and Rear 1080P, WiFi GPS Car Camera with 32GB Card, Dual Dash Camera for Cars, Loop Recording, Night Vision, Parking Mode, Smart App Control, Support 256GB Max
Clarks Brinkley Flora Flip-Flop, Blue Synthetic, 8 Medium
Hanes Women's Jersey Pocket Short with Outside Drawcord
Levi's Men's Carrier Cargo Shorts (Also Available in Big & Tall), Navy Blazer-Ripstop, 29
Levi's Women's 501 Original Shorts (Also Available in Plus), Medium Indigo Destructed, 32
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,778
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
It was close to it but my MSI laptop wasn't part of the Prime Day, but did just buy a couple of things both quite necessary for it.

LIANGSTAR 12-17" Laptop Cooling Pad, 6 Quite Fans
CubiCubi Small Folding Desk

I do have a cooling fan for laptops but it's not big enough for the 17" MSI Raider and I'd prefer one covering a lot underneath. There is a gaming cooling pad that costs a lot more and after spending so much I thought 6 fans should be enough to help aid the inner fans better than the 4 fans my current has. One of the interior fans currently doesn't work though and I have to find to why annoyingly.

The desk is self explanatory although it had to be quite small, it even might be slightly too big where I want it but it's foldable and easily movable, if I choose to place it somewhere else.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,778 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
It was close to it but my MSI laptop wasn't part of the Prime Day, but did just buy a couple of things both quite necessary for it.

LIANGSTAR 12-17" Laptop Cooling Pad, 6 Quite Fans
CubiCubi Small Folding Desk

I do have a cooling fan for laptops but it's not big enough for the 17" MSI Raider and I'd prefer one covering a lot underneath. There is a gaming cooling pad that costs a lot more and after spending so much I thought 6 fans should be enough to help aid the inner fans better than the 4 fans my current has. One of the interior fans currently doesn't work though and I have to find to why annoyingly.

The desk is self explanatory although it had to be quite small, it even might be slightly too big where I want it but it's foldable and easily movable, if I choose to place it somewhere else.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 28,508
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I ultimately didn't get anything from the Prime sales this time around. If not for others having got things from it I'd be questioning what reason there is to care about Prime sales because the offerings seem pretty shit to me every time I've checked them out. Errm
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 28,508 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I ultimately didn't get anything from the Prime sales this time around. If not for others having got things from it I'd be questioning what reason there is to care about Prime sales because the offerings seem pretty shit to me every time I've checked them out. Errm

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How Was Your Day/Week? Moonface 504 104,162 Sep 5th, 2024, 03:04 PM
Last Post: Kyng
  Prime Day! 2023 Edition Dragon Lord 38 5,101 Oct 20th, 2023, 01:24 PM
Last Post: Dragon Lord
  D-Day - 75 years later Maniakkid25 2 3,580 Jun 6th, 2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: Maniakkid25
  Armistice Day - 100 years ago... Maniakkid25 6 6,468 Nov 13th, 2018, 06:46 PM
Last Post: Moonface