Prime Day! 2023 Edition
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Sword of the Vagrant | Golden Sun | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,802
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
It's that wonderful time of the year where Amazon Prime is almost with the ridiculous price they charge you for it... Prime Day Sales!

Anyone find anything they're thinking of picking up?

I can't do a whole lot of spending this year, but I did find some stuff I picked up. I'll make each item a link to the product page if anyone wants to see what the stuff is for fun.

Octopath Traveler II (PS5)

A game I've been meaning to pick up, so why not do it when it's $40 instead of $60? Seemed like as good of a time to buy it as any.

Womier 75% Keyboard

This was a completely unnecessary purchase that I made just because I want a super clicky keyboard for typing. There's just something satisfying about typing with a keyboard that has clicky switches. I was torn between getting this one or getting any cheapy keyboard with blue switches, but decided to go with this one because I just like the way it looks and think it'll be a fun keyboard to use on my laptop.

Logitech G502 X Wired Mouse

Another unnecessary purchase, but I had my eye on the G502 X when they first released in last year, but instead went with the Basilisk V3 mouse (which I have loved) because it was cheaper at the time. Now that this one is down to the same price I paid for the Basilisk, I can get it and see if I made the right choice or if I'll end up liking the 502 X more. I did enjoy the previous 502 until I had those unfortunate double clicking issues, but the G502 X uses different switches than the previous versions, so hopefully that's no longer an issue. Never hurts to have too many mice around, right? Haha.

New bee RGB Headphone Stand

I need something to put my Maxwells on, since I don't want to just leave them laying around on my desk, and I saw this in the Prime Day sales. I was just going to get a basic one for like $5, but then I saw that this had USB-C ports on it, and I figured for a little extra money, getting this one would be worth it because I could have my headset plugged into it while I'm sleeping/at work and it could charge while not in use. A little extra money for some nice functionality doesn't hurt. I could do without the RBG on it, but hey, I guess it matches my keyboards and PC this way?

I also got a new pair of shoes, though I haven't technically purchased them yet, as I'm using Amazon's "Try for seven days for free" program that Prime Members can use. That way I can make sure they fit and also see how they feel while wearing them at work to see if they're going to provide the support and comfort I'll need.
2023 Platinum Goal: 3/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Sword of the Vagrant
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Sword of the Vagrant | Golden Sun | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,802 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
It's that wonderful time of the year where Amazon Prime is almost with the ridiculous price they charge you for it... Prime Day Sales!

Anyone find anything they're thinking of picking up?

I can't do a whole lot of spending this year, but I did find some stuff I picked up. I'll make each item a link to the product page if anyone wants to see what the stuff is for fun.

Octopath Traveler II (PS5)

A game I've been meaning to pick up, so why not do it when it's $40 instead of $60? Seemed like as good of a time to buy it as any.

Womier 75% Keyboard

This was a completely unnecessary purchase that I made just because I want a super clicky keyboard for typing. There's just something satisfying about typing with a keyboard that has clicky switches. I was torn between getting this one or getting any cheapy keyboard with blue switches, but decided to go with this one because I just like the way it looks and think it'll be a fun keyboard to use on my laptop.

Logitech G502 X Wired Mouse

Another unnecessary purchase, but I had my eye on the G502 X when they first released in last year, but instead went with the Basilisk V3 mouse (which I have loved) because it was cheaper at the time. Now that this one is down to the same price I paid for the Basilisk, I can get it and see if I made the right choice or if I'll end up liking the 502 X more. I did enjoy the previous 502 until I had those unfortunate double clicking issues, but the G502 X uses different switches than the previous versions, so hopefully that's no longer an issue. Never hurts to have too many mice around, right? Haha.

New bee RGB Headphone Stand

I need something to put my Maxwells on, since I don't want to just leave them laying around on my desk, and I saw this in the Prime Day sales. I was just going to get a basic one for like $5, but then I saw that this had USB-C ports on it, and I figured for a little extra money, getting this one would be worth it because I could have my headset plugged into it while I'm sleeping/at work and it could charge while not in use. A little extra money for some nice functionality doesn't hurt. I could do without the RBG on it, but hey, I guess it matches my keyboards and PC this way?

I also got a new pair of shoes, though I haven't technically purchased them yet, as I'm using Amazon's "Try for seven days for free" program that Prime Members can use. That way I can make sure they fit and also see how they feel while wearing them at work to see if they're going to provide the support and comfort I'll need.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,589
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I actually always miss Prime Day and never end up getting anything. I'm gonna see if I can find any games I want on a good deal on there. Not sure what else to look for other than games though since I don't tend to really think of anything I need or want that doesn't fall into that category. XD
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,589 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I actually always miss Prime Day and never end up getting anything. I'm gonna see if I can find any games I want on a good deal on there. Not sure what else to look for other than games though since I don't tend to really think of anything I need or want that doesn't fall into that category. XD
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
Sadly the selection of video games is pretty weak for Prime Day. I was very surprised to find even one game on sale that I wanted. Stranger of Paradise was also on sale, but for some reason only the PS4 version and not the PS5 version, preventing me from picking it up. I saw there was a section for physical Nintendo Switch games on sale and was briefly excited that Kirby and the Forgotten Land might be on sale, only to find out there was like two or three games in the selection, which were all Mario games (one of them being Mario Odyssey which was apparently sold out anyways).

Definitely a good day to look for PC stuff though. Lots of sales on monitors, headsets/headphones, mics, keyboards and other stuff. If I had more spending power, I think I definitely would have picked up a new monitor to replace my current secondary.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
Sadly the selection of video games is pretty weak for Prime Day. I was very surprised to find even one game on sale that I wanted. Stranger of Paradise was also on sale, but for some reason only the PS4 version and not the PS5 version, preventing me from picking it up. I saw there was a section for physical Nintendo Switch games on sale and was briefly excited that Kirby and the Forgotten Land might be on sale, only to find out there was like two or three games in the selection, which were all Mario games (one of them being Mario Odyssey which was apparently sold out anyways).

Definitely a good day to look for PC stuff though. Lots of sales on monitors, headsets/headphones, mics, keyboards and other stuff. If I had more spending power, I think I definitely would have picked up a new monitor to replace my current secondary.
Eric Offline
Marvel Nerd
Currently Playing
Spiderman (PS4), Assassin's Creed Origins (PS4), League of Legends (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PC
XP: 2,495
Megami Tensei* Portal 
Prime Day and Steam Sales always seem to spawn when I'm broke as hell or have zero time for hobbies lol.
Eric Offline
Marvel Nerd
Currently Playing
Spiderman (PS4), Assassin's Creed Origins (PS4), League of Legends (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PC
XP: 2,495 Megami Tensei* Portal 
Prime Day and Steam Sales always seem to spawn when I'm broke as hell or have zero time for hobbies lol.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
Yeah, unfortunately I don't have nearly as much spending power for this Prime Day as I would have liked, because there's actually some really awesome deals this year. There's some really top-tier headphones on sale for great discounts.

The Sennheiser HD 599 SE are on sale for $80 right now, normal price of $200. Even though I just spent a premium price on the Audeze Maxwell headset, which has amazing sound quality itself, I'm still very tempted to get these Sennheisers just because of how much of a discount is on them.

Or if I had more to splurge, I'd be very tempted by the SENNHEISER HD 660 S headphones, which are normally priced at $500, but are on sale for $345. These are a true audiophile quality headphone, and I'd love to be able to hear what they sound like.

Alas, if only I had just a small sum of a few hundred thousand dollars sitting around for me to spend on my tech desires.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
Yeah, unfortunately I don't have nearly as much spending power for this Prime Day as I would have liked, because there's actually some really awesome deals this year. There's some really top-tier headphones on sale for great discounts.

The Sennheiser HD 599 SE are on sale for $80 right now, normal price of $200. Even though I just spent a premium price on the Audeze Maxwell headset, which has amazing sound quality itself, I'm still very tempted to get these Sennheisers just because of how much of a discount is on them.

Or if I had more to splurge, I'd be very tempted by the SENNHEISER HD 660 S headphones, which are normally priced at $500, but are on sale for $345. These are a true audiophile quality headphone, and I'd love to be able to hear what they sound like.

Alas, if only I had just a small sum of a few hundred thousand dollars sitting around for me to spend on my tech desires.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Damnit I had checked whether the Lego Horizon Zero Dawn Tallneck set was in the sales yesterday and saw it wasn't, only to see today it was sold out in my wishlist which I thought was weird. Just discovered it went on a sale for 30% off at 4am my time so I entirely missed it. That would've been the one thing I absolutely wanted to get my hands on more than anything if I had caught it on a sale. Doh

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Damnit I had checked whether the Lego Horizon Zero Dawn Tallneck set was in the sales yesterday and saw it wasn't, only to see today it was sold out in my wishlist which I thought was weird. Just discovered it went on a sale for 30% off at 4am my time so I entirely missed it. That would've been the one thing I absolutely wanted to get my hands on more than anything if I had caught it on a sale. Doh
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,227
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
(Jul 12th, 2023, 08:05 PM)Dragon Lord Wrote:

I know it's too late at this point but I can very much vouch for the 599's as I own and use the pair daily at work. Perfect crystal clear sound, it's amazing. I almost bought a second pair as a back up tbh

Sorry Moony, that do be how it go with these dang sales. I missed out on a couple by a few minutes from them being really high demand (cuz the discount was insane).

My haul, which was a fair bit but mostly for things we needed around the house:
  • Filterbuy 21x21x1 Air Filter MERV 8 Dust Defense (2-Pack), Pleated HVAC AC Furnace Air Filters Replacement
    (This size is notoriously hard to come by and these are usually very expensive; got them for half price which is fantastic)
  • Alani Nu Sugar-Free Energy Drink, Pre-Workout Performance, Blue Slush, (Pack of 12)
  • Alani Nu Sugar-Free Energy Drink, Pre-Workout Performance, Cherry Slush, (Pack of 12)
  • POPPI Sparkling Prebiotic Soda Fun Favs Variety Pack, (12 Pack)
    (I normally get all three of these drink purchases at the grocery store but these packs are saving me HELLA money over getting them in the store)
  • Takeya Actives Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle with Straw Lid, 24 Ounce, Onyx
    (This will hold more water than the one I have at work. Plus, it has a straw!)
  • SAMSUNG Galaxy Buds Live True Wireless Earbuds, Mystic Black
    (My one real impulse purchase; they were 58% off though, and I intend to use them a lot)
  • Instant Essentials 4QT Air Fryer Oven
    (We have a 2QT one currently and while in some cases it works very well, for any reasonable portion size, it's completely useless. This was a massive discount on a very good branded one that's double our current size)
  • MAIITRIP Slip on Walking Shoes,Black White,Size 8
    (I have similar shoes that are my go-to easy shoes; they're falling apart now though, from overuse. Time to replace... now!)
  • TheraICE Migraine Headache Relief Cap Cold Compress for Tension & Stress
    (My friend recommended this to me for Moony cuz she also has migraines and she says these are life savers. I saw these went on Prime deal so snatched it)
  • Geekria Flex Fabric Headband Cover Compatible with Sennheiser HD598 HD579 HD559 HD558 Headphones (Black)
    (So my one flaw with the Sennheiser's is the fake leather shit they put on the actual headband part of the headphones eventually gets peel-y and it gets all inside my hair and scalp. This was why I was gonna buy a second pair until a buddy of mine pointed these my way)
  • CORSAIR HS80 RGB WIRELESS Multiplatform Gaming Headset - Black
    (Current headset is serviceable but I could definitely do with a different set, and it being wireless made it all the better. I got a lot of things strapped up to this laptop)
  • DenTek Triple Clean Advanced Clean Floss Picks, 150 Count
    (Ran out recently. Shrug )
  • TAKAGI USB Type C Cable 3A Fast Charging, (3-Pack 6feet) USB-A to USB-C Nylon Braided
    (The ones in our house are showing signs of wear/abuse. Time to replace!)
  • Life Breakfast Cereal, Original, 13oz Boxes (3 Pack)
    (Moony's fav cereal, and at a very decent discount!)
  • ChomChom Pet Hair Remover - Reusable Cat and Dog Hair Remover for Furniture, Couch, Carpet, Car Seats or Bedding
    (Mars... is a big shedder. Our new couch upstairs is a different shade from all his fur accumulating on it)
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,227 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
(Jul 12th, 2023, 08:05 PM)Dragon Lord Wrote:

I know it's too late at this point but I can very much vouch for the 599's as I own and use the pair daily at work. Perfect crystal clear sound, it's amazing. I almost bought a second pair as a back up tbh

Sorry Moony, that do be how it go with these dang sales. I missed out on a couple by a few minutes from them being really high demand (cuz the discount was insane).

My haul, which was a fair bit but mostly for things we needed around the house:
  • Filterbuy 21x21x1 Air Filter MERV 8 Dust Defense (2-Pack), Pleated HVAC AC Furnace Air Filters Replacement
    (This size is notoriously hard to come by and these are usually very expensive; got them for half price which is fantastic)
  • Alani Nu Sugar-Free Energy Drink, Pre-Workout Performance, Blue Slush, (Pack of 12)
  • Alani Nu Sugar-Free Energy Drink, Pre-Workout Performance, Cherry Slush, (Pack of 12)
  • POPPI Sparkling Prebiotic Soda Fun Favs Variety Pack, (12 Pack)
    (I normally get all three of these drink purchases at the grocery store but these packs are saving me HELLA money over getting them in the store)
  • Takeya Actives Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle with Straw Lid, 24 Ounce, Onyx
    (This will hold more water than the one I have at work. Plus, it has a straw!)
  • SAMSUNG Galaxy Buds Live True Wireless Earbuds, Mystic Black
    (My one real impulse purchase; they were 58% off though, and I intend to use them a lot)
  • Instant Essentials 4QT Air Fryer Oven
    (We have a 2QT one currently and while in some cases it works very well, for any reasonable portion size, it's completely useless. This was a massive discount on a very good branded one that's double our current size)
  • MAIITRIP Slip on Walking Shoes,Black White,Size 8
    (I have similar shoes that are my go-to easy shoes; they're falling apart now though, from overuse. Time to replace... now!)
  • TheraICE Migraine Headache Relief Cap Cold Compress for Tension & Stress
    (My friend recommended this to me for Moony cuz she also has migraines and she says these are life savers. I saw these went on Prime deal so snatched it)
  • Geekria Flex Fabric Headband Cover Compatible with Sennheiser HD598 HD579 HD559 HD558 Headphones (Black)
    (So my one flaw with the Sennheiser's is the fake leather shit they put on the actual headband part of the headphones eventually gets peel-y and it gets all inside my hair and scalp. This was why I was gonna buy a second pair until a buddy of mine pointed these my way)
  • CORSAIR HS80 RGB WIRELESS Multiplatform Gaming Headset - Black
    (Current headset is serviceable but I could definitely do with a different set, and it being wireless made it all the better. I got a lot of things strapped up to this laptop)
  • DenTek Triple Clean Advanced Clean Floss Picks, 150 Count
    (Ran out recently. Shrug )
  • TAKAGI USB Type C Cable 3A Fast Charging, (3-Pack 6feet) USB-A to USB-C Nylon Braided
    (The ones in our house are showing signs of wear/abuse. Time to replace!)
  • Life Breakfast Cereal, Original, 13oz Boxes (3 Pack)
    (Moony's fav cereal, and at a very decent discount!)
  • ChomChom Pet Hair Remover - Reusable Cat and Dog Hair Remover for Furniture, Couch, Carpet, Car Seats or Bedding
    (Mars... is a big shedder. Our new couch upstairs is a different shade from all his fur accumulating on it)
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
I probably would have bought them if they weren't open back. I'm just not sure if I'd enjoy using open back headphones because I don't like being able to hear much outside noise when I'm listening to music. Maybe if they are on sale for a good price again during Black Friday, or next Prime Day, I'll buy a pair and see how they are.

I wonder if Amazon is going to do a second Prime Day like they did last year? Would be nice since it'd be around the time I get my big bonus check from work.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
I probably would have bought them if they weren't open back. I'm just not sure if I'd enjoy using open back headphones because I don't like being able to hear much outside noise when I'm listening to music. Maybe if they are on sale for a good price again during Black Friday, or next Prime Day, I'll buy a pair and see how they are.

I wonder if Amazon is going to do a second Prime Day like they did last year? Would be nice since it'd be around the time I get my big bonus check from work.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,123
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Yeah I missed this Prime Day but probably wasn't anything I may have bought anyway, well probably was but whatever I don't mind missing out. Those headphones sounded good though.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,123 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Yeah I missed this Prime Day but probably wasn't anything I may have bought anyway, well probably was but whatever I don't mind missing out. Those headphones sounded good though.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
So I got all of my Prime Day goodies.

The Keyboard is pretty neat. As expected, the clear keycaps makes the RGB very bright and vibrant. Definitely something that is going to look cool in the dead of night with the lights off. It's pretty clicky as well, though I do wish it was a tad bit clickier. Might look into buying some different switches for it to make that just so.

The headset stand... well, it does what it's supposed to. I was a bit worried on whether it could handle the weight of the Maxwells, since it is just a cheap stand that's a little flimsy, but it holds. Doesn't take up too much room either.

The G502 X is nice so far as well. I love how much more of an audible click you hear with the switches in it compared to the Baskilisk V3, and being able to take out the "sniper button" on the side and replace it with a flat button that makes the entire side of the mouse flush is really nice. Gives me more room for my thumb, which I appreciate. I also love how much louder the scroll wheel is on it compared to the V3, although I will say that using the Mouse 3 button (pressing down on the scroll wheel) is a lot stiffer on the G502 X than it was on the V3. So that's one point that the V3 has over it, but other than that I am liking it a lot. I'm a sucker for loud clicks and scroll wheels, as evident by my desire to have a clicky keyboard for typing on, haha. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a new gaming mouse though if you don't mind using a wired mouse (or if you're willing to pay extra for the wireless version).

So yeah, even though I didn't buy much this Prime Day, I'm happy with my "just for fun" purchases. Of course there's also Octopath Traveler II, but I can't break into that fun little purchase until I get my butt around to finishing the first game, haha.

Now I just need to get two more computers so I have a reason to use all four of my keyboards.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
So I got all of my Prime Day goodies.

The Keyboard is pretty neat. As expected, the clear keycaps makes the RGB very bright and vibrant. Definitely something that is going to look cool in the dead of night with the lights off. It's pretty clicky as well, though I do wish it was a tad bit clickier. Might look into buying some different switches for it to make that just so.

The headset stand... well, it does what it's supposed to. I was a bit worried on whether it could handle the weight of the Maxwells, since it is just a cheap stand that's a little flimsy, but it holds. Doesn't take up too much room either.

The G502 X is nice so far as well. I love how much more of an audible click you hear with the switches in it compared to the Baskilisk V3, and being able to take out the "sniper button" on the side and replace it with a flat button that makes the entire side of the mouse flush is really nice. Gives me more room for my thumb, which I appreciate. I also love how much louder the scroll wheel is on it compared to the V3, although I will say that using the Mouse 3 button (pressing down on the scroll wheel) is a lot stiffer on the G502 X than it was on the V3. So that's one point that the V3 has over it, but other than that I am liking it a lot. I'm a sucker for loud clicks and scroll wheels, as evident by my desire to have a clicky keyboard for typing on, haha. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a new gaming mouse though if you don't mind using a wired mouse (or if you're willing to pay extra for the wireless version).

So yeah, even though I didn't buy much this Prime Day, I'm happy with my "just for fun" purchases. Of course there's also Octopath Traveler II, but I can't break into that fun little purchase until I get my butt around to finishing the first game, haha.

Now I just need to get two more computers so I have a reason to use all four of my keyboards.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jul 15th, 2023, 08:28 AM)Dragon Lord Wrote:
I didn't know they did two last year, but I also rarely notice when the singular one happens either. Whistle
Maybe I'll get lucky and be able to get that one Lego set if they do another one this year, unless it goes on a sale for some other reason. I only want it because it's a decent gaming related set that doesn't cost a small fortune like those console Lego sets are.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jul 15th, 2023, 08:28 AM)Dragon Lord Wrote:
I didn't know they did two last year, but I also rarely notice when the singular one happens either. Whistle
Maybe I'll get lucky and be able to get that one Lego set if they do another one this year, unless it goes on a sale for some other reason. I only want it because it's a decent gaming related set that doesn't cost a small fortune like those console Lego sets are.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Some day Shrug

So far all of my purchases seem to have been worth every penny. Just plugged in the Air Fryer tonight and wow, not only did it double the size of our cooking portions but it also cooks so much faster and more accurately.

Gonna try the hair remover this weekend, as well as install a new air filter.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Some day Shrug

So far all of my purchases seem to have been worth every penny. Just plugged in the Air Fryer tonight and wow, not only did it double the size of our cooking portions but it also cooks so much faster and more accurately.

Gonna try the hair remover this weekend, as well as install a new air filter.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
So I looked it up and it seems that Amazon will indeed be doing a second Prime Day this year in October, just like they did last year. I think it's going to be called Prime Big Deal Day or something like that.

I was going to pick up a secondary pair of headphones since the Maxwells, as amazing as they are, are pretty hefty and I start to feel some fatigue after long periods of usage (5-8+ hours), but now knowing that there's going to be a second Prime Day sale, I'm better off just waiting and I might be able to find a nice $200-$300 pair of headphones for around $100.

So for anyone looking to pick anything tech related up, might be better holding off for another 4-6 weeks to see if it goes on sale for a nice discount in October.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
So I looked it up and it seems that Amazon will indeed be doing a second Prime Day this year in October, just like they did last year. I think it's going to be called Prime Big Deal Day or something like that.

I was going to pick up a secondary pair of headphones since the Maxwells, as amazing as they are, are pretty hefty and I start to feel some fatigue after long periods of usage (5-8+ hours), but now knowing that there's going to be a second Prime Day sale, I'm better off just waiting and I might be able to find a nice $200-$300 pair of headphones for around $100.

So for anyone looking to pick anything tech related up, might be better holding off for another 4-6 weeks to see if it goes on sale for a nice discount in October.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Definitely going to be keeping a closer eye on things for the October Prime Day. I'm still salty about missing out on that Lego Horizon Zero Dawn set. Whistle

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Definitely going to be keeping a closer eye on things for the October Prime Day. I'm still salty about missing out on that Lego Horizon Zero Dawn set. Whistle
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Yooo round two on pumping Bezos with more cash, let's gooooo- -shot-
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Yooo round two on pumping Bezos with more cash, let's gooooo- -shot-

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How Was Your Day/Week? Moonface 472 79,955 7 hours ago
Last Post: Kyng
  Reflecting on 2023 Moonface 2 224 Jan 15th, 2024, 09:30 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  Christmas/Holiday Season 2023 Moonface 20 1,081 Jan 5th, 2024, 07:26 PM
Last Post: Mr EliteL
  Spotify Wrapped/Your (Top) Songs of 2023 Moonface 3 283 Dec 3rd, 2023, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Mr EliteL
  Black Friday/Cyber Monday 2023 Dragon Lord 5 356 Nov 27th, 2023, 08:23 AM
Last Post: Dragon Lord