How Was Your Day/Week?
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,061
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Ugh, I have to vent about this...

So on shift today I nearly took a customer out today with a full pallet of water because she saw fit to walk right in front of me at the last second and then stop. I only just managed to stop the pallet in time before I'd have hit her; there probably wasn't even a foot of space between us. She then proceeded to utterly ignore me when I told her not to do something so reckless so I called her a fucking idiot before resuming taking the pallet to where it was supposed to be going. Might be the first time I've ever cussed at a customer. Errm

Seriously what goes through these people's heads? Mellow
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,061 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Ugh, I have to vent about this...

So on shift today I nearly took a customer out today with a full pallet of water because she saw fit to walk right in front of me at the last second and then stop. I only just managed to stop the pallet in time before I'd have hit her; there probably wasn't even a foot of space between us. She then proceeded to utterly ignore me when I told her not to do something so reckless so I called her a fucking idiot before resuming taking the pallet to where it was supposed to be going. Might be the first time I've ever cussed at a customer. Errm

Seriously what goes through these people's heads? Mellow
Maniakkid25 Online
Part-time ranter, full-time cricket
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
What answer makes me a hipster?
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,911
Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
Considering that most of them don't know how to read, and therefore get the sales wrong ALL THE TIME, I'm pretty sure that nothing but air is in between those ears. Customers don't give a shit about anything but themselves. She's not thinking about how you nearly hit her; she's just thinking "thanks for inconveniencing me, now move out of the way."
Maniakkid25 Online
Part-time ranter, full-time cricket
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
What answer makes me a hipster?
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,911 Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
Considering that most of them don't know how to read, and therefore get the sales wrong ALL THE TIME, I'm pretty sure that nothing but air is in between those ears. Customers don't give a shit about anything but themselves. She's not thinking about how you nearly hit her; she's just thinking "thanks for inconveniencing me, now move out of the way."
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,061
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(May 18th, 2024, 07:52 PM)Maniakkid25 Wrote:
What's funny is that had she not suddenly rushed to get into the line of the register I was about to pull the pallet past (even though nobody else was around to get in line) I would have made it past there by the time she had got to the register to get into the line. As for not reading, in my store customers can't even figure out where the ice is and constantly go to customer service to complain we have no ice because they chose to look at the coolers where the click and collect orders are stored. Rolleyes
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,061 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(May 18th, 2024, 07:52 PM)Maniakkid25 Wrote:
What's funny is that had she not suddenly rushed to get into the line of the register I was about to pull the pallet past (even though nobody else was around to get in line) I would have made it past there by the time she had got to the register to get into the line. As for not reading, in my store customers can't even figure out where the ice is and constantly go to customer service to complain we have no ice because they chose to look at the coolers where the click and collect orders are stored. Rolleyes

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Prime Day! 2023 Edition Dragon Lord 38 3,360 Oct 20th, 2023, 01:24 PM
Last Post: Dragon Lord
  The Ideal Work Week Schedule? Moonface 9 5,456 Oct 7th, 2020, 11:06 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  D-Day - 75 years later Maniakkid25 2 3,389 Jun 6th, 2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: Maniakkid25
  Armistice Day - 100 years ago... Maniakkid25 6 6,111 Nov 13th, 2018, 06:46 PM
Last Post: Moonface