Phasmophobia | 2024 Roadmap and Beyond...
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Dead Space (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,390
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Phasmophobia | Eventide Update Arrives June 25
In a new blog post, the developers have announced that the next major update for Phasmophobia will arrive on June 25, and will be a combination of the Point Hope and Adjusting the Ascension updates that were originally planned to be separate. Now dubbed the Eventide update, it will include the brand-new location: Point Hope, the Ascension adjustments, and a host of optimizations, changes, and fixes.

A small note was also included about the state of the console port. Work is still ongoing, and further updates will be shared in the coming weeks.

Maybe a reason to go back to the game after not really touching it in a while. I do wonder though how much life this game will still have in it by the time it leaves Early Access and hits console. I'd hope the console release revitalizes it but I feel doubtful about it nowadays.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Dead Space (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,390 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Phasmophobia | Eventide Update Arrives June 25
In a new blog post, the developers have announced that the next major update for Phasmophobia will arrive on June 25, and will be a combination of the Point Hope and Adjusting the Ascension updates that were originally planned to be separate. Now dubbed the Eventide update, it will include the brand-new location: Point Hope, the Ascension adjustments, and a host of optimizations, changes, and fixes.

A small note was also included about the state of the console port. Work is still ongoing, and further updates will be shared in the coming weeks.

Maybe a reason to go back to the game after not really touching it in a while. I do wonder though how much life this game will still have in it by the time it leaves Early Access and hits console. I'd hope the console release revitalizes it but I feel doubtful about it nowadays.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Suikoden (Series) | HD Remasters Delayed to 2024 Moonface 9 1,862 Sep 9th, 2023, 12:47 AM
Last Post: Moonface