Phasmophobia | v0.10 Update Live
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Dead Space (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,431
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Phasmophobia | Eventide Update Arrives June 25
In a new blog post, the developers have announced that the next major update for Phasmophobia will arrive on June 25, and will be a combination of the Point Hope and Adjusting the Ascension updates that were originally planned to be separate. Now dubbed the Eventide update, it will include the brand-new location: Point Hope, the Ascension adjustments, and a host of optimizations, changes, and fixes.

A small note was also included about the state of the console port. Work is still ongoing, and further updates will be shared in the coming weeks.

Maybe a reason to go back to the game after not really touching it in a while. I do wonder though how much life this game will still have in it by the time it leaves Early Access and hits console. I'd hope the console release revitalizes it but I feel doubtful about it nowadays.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,431 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Phasmophobia | Eventide Update Arrives June 25
In a new blog post, the developers have announced that the next major update for Phasmophobia will arrive on June 25, and will be a combination of the Point Hope and Adjusting the Ascension updates that were originally planned to be separate. Now dubbed the Eventide update, it will include the brand-new location: Point Hope, the Ascension adjustments, and a host of optimizations, changes, and fixes.

A small note was also included about the state of the console port. Work is still ongoing, and further updates will be shared in the coming weeks.

Maybe a reason to go back to the game after not really touching it in a while. I do wonder though how much life this game will still have in it by the time it leaves Early Access and hits console. I'd hope the console release revitalizes it but I feel doubtful about it nowadays.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,431
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Steam: Phasmophobia v0.10 Patch Notes

Update is live and the new map sounds really interesting with being 12 rooms across 10 floors.

The game optimizations make me hopeful that crashes will happen less often and might even allow @Mr EliteL to actually play this game again with the rest of us here who own/play this.

Leveling up requiring 10% less XP per level could sound better to me if I knew roughly how much time that saves and how long it takes now to level up. If higher levels take like 10 hours to level up then you're only saving an hour which sounds good if you remove the context that you'll still need 9 hours to gain a single level.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,431 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Steam: Phasmophobia v0.10 Patch Notes

Update is live and the new map sounds really interesting with being 12 rooms across 10 floors.

The game optimizations make me hopeful that crashes will happen less often and might even allow @Mr EliteL to actually play this game again with the rest of us here who own/play this.

Leveling up requiring 10% less XP per level could sound better to me if I knew roughly how much time that saves and how long it takes now to level up. If higher levels take like 10 hours to level up then you're only saving an hour which sounds good if you remove the context that you'll still need 9 hours to gain a single level.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Early Access: Palworld | Update v0.2.0.6 Details queenzelda 48 5,546 Apr 29th, 2024, 09:26 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  Dreams | Live Support Ending Metallix 37 21,529 Apr 12th, 2023, 08:27 PM
Last Post: Moonface